Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:43 am

"Umm I wanna learn Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword)
Description: The user summons a violent gust of wind, moving so fast that if caught within the blast an enemy will suffer blade like wounds from the wind slashing them so strongly. Due to it’s nature it’s difficult to block but can be avoided. The injuries look very much like that of a sword wound, which is where the name originated. Its a chunnin lvl jutsu"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:47 am

"Ok... But I don't know that one that well." Uno made the handsign from when Akane was teaching Kiara and Raito and focussed his chakra. "Kaze no Yaiba (Wind Sword)" and sword was made but it didn't last that long.

L K r e g e r

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:53 am

"Umm you must've used the wrong jutsu cause Kaze no Yaiba (wind sword) is a violent gust of wind that makes the injuries like a sword wound, anyways," Xiah did some handsigns, "Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba no jutsu!!" Xiah made a small gust of wind. stare
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:19 am

a small portal opens and kinkaru steps out with his sword dangleing on his back watching the twon ninja

Anguish The Avenger

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:30 am

"Yeah.... this is not my Element anyways." he looked down at his hand where the sword was. "It made a gust of wind but it was enough." he took Zagestu the sword off his back. "This sword can absord chakra so use it It'll help. But give it back when you're down.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:38 am

Raito walked into the training grounds and saw someone come out of a portal and walked over to him "hello im Raito shenzaki im ranked Jounin and id like to join the shadow assassins...." Raito then turned around waiting for the cloud shinobi

XxXEmo BappiXxX

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:41 am

"Yo... Raito." Yelled Uno who was trying to teach Xiah some new Justus
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:44 am

futashi appeared in grounds with his kekkei genkai on. (ranmarus) "remember. this is a friendly fight. no killing." he said, getting into his stance.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 am

After an hour Xiah managed to perfect it. "Kaze no Yaiba!!" A tree got so many cuts it was almost falling down. "WHOO!!"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:48 am

"Hey Xiah watch this fight....." he told him "Also if Raito get's in trouble I'm going to help him. I have my own Kekkei Genkai." he told Xiah loudly so everyone else could hear too.

L K r e g e r

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:51 am

Raito took stance and took his katana out then he said "wind petals release" sharp petals were everywhere but was invisible so they couldn't see...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:55 am

"A-a-amazing!!" Xiah said

Dripples

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:07 am

Raito then Ran up to futashi and used Kage bushin no jutsu *poof* 10 clones started running up to futashi....
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:15 am

futashi close his eyes, trying to figuer out where the sharp petals where at. he then started to run at raito while doing hand signs."Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique)" he yelled out. the clouds in the sky begins to turn black, striking lighting to all over the field.

(sorry that i was posting so late. had to help my mother.)

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:17 am

(sense you did two post, i get another.)

futashi then did three more hand signs and made a ball of lighting that was going wild around him. he then still was running at the clones and raito.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games