Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:37 pm
"Yes, sir," said Persephone. she than made a portal and Fang and her along with Raven with threw it and the portal disappeared with the portal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:43 pm
Fang held Raven in his arms. "Were should we put her? Could you create a electric box and if she tries to move she gets electrified."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:05 pm
Raven had felt something hit her head and then black-out. No matter how much she wanted to open her eyes, she couldn't. She felt as if she was floating in some dark void.

~~

Having recovered some energy, Cyborg turned himself back on. He blinked a few times before rising. "Raven! Changeling! Any of you here?" He said as he stood up. Looking out the window, Cyborg saw Changeling as a green turtle. "Hey. Good to see you."

~~

Bloodbane teleported and landed on the ground. He looked over at Oracle. "Guess that was failure." He said, a small growl escaping him.

~~

Nightwing nodded his head. "Nice job, Star."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:56 pm
Changeling returned to normal and said,"Where's Raven."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:01 pm
Cyborg looked around the kitchen. A wooden board lay on the ground, covered in some blood. He walked over to it and took a quick blood scan. When he got the results, he bit his lip. This wasn't good. "Raven's gone..." Connecting to the cameras that watched the room, Cyborg replayed the action. "Fang knocked her out and took her somewhere with Persephone."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:35 am
Crystal was still behind Sora and looked around. She spotted a glass bottle and grabbed ot like a bat and hit it over Sora's head.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:44 pm
Starfire turned abck to normal, landed on the ground, looked towards Nightwing and said, "No one hurts my family and gets away with it specially my daughter and the one I love." "Atre you alright Gemini?" asked Starfire as she helped Gemini to stand.

"Yeah you alright girl?" asked Iris.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:11 pm
"Yeah I should be fine," said Gemini. She than healed her whole body. than had her wings cover her like a cloak. "For a minute I almost killed Oracle and she could of killed me," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oracle just looked at Bloodbane as he looked at her and what he said. she nodded and than turned herself into a huge black dragon and carried him on her back adn went back to their base.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:11 pm
Bloodbane noticed that Fang and Persephone had returned. He walked over to them and looked over at Raven. "I see you managed to get yourself a prisoner." He said. "We ran into a little trouble."

~~

Nightwing nodded his head. "While death is never the answer, I know that it is the only option with you and Oracle. I'm glad that you're fine, Gemini."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:14 pm
Fang put Raven on the couch. "What happened?"  

ElectricCandii

l_uke

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:27 pm
Sora was knocked out and fell to the ground.Everything was blurred and then went black.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:34 pm
Crystal grabbed Italius and Haru and teleported them back to the cave. She walked up to Italius and saw the poisen and locked up at Haru. "We need to find a healer or a hospital."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trixie crawled toward Sora. And tried to awake him. "Come on Sora. Wake up!"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:36 pm
haru sighed and said,"Don't worry Italius is fine."

Italius spit out a mouth full of tainted blood and said,"Yeah seriously I'm fine."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:59 pm
Bloodbane growled softly. "Well, we went in. And I suppose I angered Starfire because she literally became a human starbolt." He shrugged. "Anyway, we didn't really achieve anything other than leaving a few wounds."

Raven moved slightly, a small groan escaping her lips. Her eyes would still not open.

"Shouldn't you put her somewhere safer like a prison?" Bloodbane said, gesturing to Raven.

~~

Cyborg looked around the kitchen. A wooden board lay on the ground, covered in some blood. He walked over to it and took a quick blood scan. When he got the results, he bit his lip. This wasn't good. "Raven's gone..." Connecting to the cameras that watched the room, Cyborg replayed the action. "Fang knocked her out and took her somewhere with Persephone."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:39 pm
Fang shrugged. "I guess. but we dont have a prison."
~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal rolled her eyes at them. "You guys really do look fine."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games