Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:25 pm
Ethin sighed heavily. He had half expected this but he didn't have to like it. "As you wish, Aes Sedai. Your company will be missed," he said slowly. She was his only hope of breaking the bond Esole had with Cobain. He had nothing against the man, he simply didn't believe it was a good idea for Esole to be bonded to him. Sadly, he turned and walked slowly to a tree near where Esole had disappeared off to. He squatted and held his face in his hands for what seemed like hours.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:45 pm
"So, he wants me to break the Bond. I thought so," Kiae noticed in satisfaction as the man walked off. "But can't bring himself to let Cobain know there's a way. Poor, selfish man. Sacrifice it all or nothing," she thought, before shrugging.
"I knew you'd escape. The wolf thing was a figure of speech," she replied. It was a game to her at this point - he'd follow, she stop him, and it would go on until he gave up. And that would be the point of no return.
Kiae almost dreaded that day coming.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:17 pm
Color Me Fubar
"So, he wants me to break the Bond. I thought so," Kiae noticed in satisfaction as the man walked off. "But can't bring himself to let Cobain know there's a way. Poor, selfish man. Sacrifice it all or nothing," she thought, before shrugging.
"I knew you'd escape. The wolf thing was a figure of speech," she replied. It was a game to her at this point - he'd follow, she stop him, and it would go on until he gave up. And that would be the point of no return.
Kiae almost dreaded that day coming.

"Thought so," Cobain said, laughing a bit nervously. "You sounded serious for a minute there." He stood up slowly, sensing Esole was finally done amusing herself. "Is there truly nothing you can do with..." Cobain trailed off sadly, pointing to his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:22 pm
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Thought so," Cobain said, laughing a bit nervously. "You sounded serious for a minute there." He stood up slowly, sensing Esole was finally done amusing herself. "Is there truly nothing you can do with..." Cobain trailed off sadly, pointing to his head.

"You should ask Ethin that question," she replied. Let the Warder deal with Cobain's question - if he was able to do what was necessary, she'd help. But she wasn't going to get anyone killed by Esole on a selfish whim.
"Are you leaving?" she asked suddenly.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:49 pm
After what seemed to be Ages, Ethin decided it was past time for him to quit sulking and dug through his saddlebags and found a crumpled sheet of parchment and pen. Hastily he scribbled his apologies for what he was going to do and creeped up to where Esole was curled up and stuck it in her hand before making his way over to the others. He slowed as he heard his name mentioned. "Ask Ethin what, Aes Sedai?" Ethin inquired politely. Coming from Andor where the Game of Houses was frowned upon, he didn't like people speaking of him without him being there. It made him feel as if they were plotting against them, regardless of what they were saying. Ethin knew that it was a childish thing to think but never really stopped.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:00 pm
"Ask Ethin if there is anything I can do about the Bond to Esole," Kiae repled sweetly. She wondered what he was up to, coming back, but waited to see what he was going to do.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:05 pm
Ethin didn't like the tone Kiae was using with him. It made him feel like a child. He wondered what she was getting at. Aes Sedai always made him believe that rumor that the Game of Houses had originated in the White Tower. "Aes Sedai, why should a lowly Warder such as myself answer a question of which only a Yellow Aes Sedai could answer? You know as well as I," he replied just as sweetly, with a deep bow and flourish of his cloak.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:07 pm
The Inkinator
After what seemed to be Ages, Ethin decided it was past time for him to quit sulking and dug through his saddlebags and found a crumpled sheet of parchment and pen. Hastily he scribbled his apologies for what he was going to do and creeped up to where Esole was curled up and stuck it in her hand before making his way over to the others. He slowed as he heard his name mentioned. "Ask Ethin what, Aes Sedai?" Ethin inquired politely. Coming from Andor where the Game of Houses was frowned upon, he didn't like people speaking of him without him being there. It made him feel as if they were plotting against them, regardless of what they were saying. Ethin knew that it was a childish thing to think but never really stopped.

"He already showed me how to mask it, but I was hoping for something a bit more permanent." Cobain said, nodding to Ethin. "And no, I'm not leaving. I just got tired of sitting." He said, shrugging.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:11 pm
"I'm sure a Warder has more knowledge of Bonding from his perspective," she replied, smiling a bit in amusement. "Sacrifice is all or nothing. You want him gone, I want him gone...say it," she urged silently, staring at him intently.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:16 pm
"Point taken, Aes Sedai. Yet I'm sure your knowledge would be much more valuable since it is the Aes Sedai who do the bonding," Ethin replied flatly. Noticing the intensity of Kiae's gaze, he sighed. He knew they could go on like this for a while with neither giving way. Avoiding Kiae's look, Ethin finally gave in, "Yes, the Bond can be broken. I'm fair certain Kiae Sedai knows how to."  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:18 pm
Kiae's face wore a brief look of triumph before she sent a subtle nod Ethin's way. "First lesson learned, apparently. Don't start something unless you can commit entirely."
Silent, she waited for Cobain's response.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:21 pm
Ethin returned Kiae's nod with a glower. He didn't like being backed into a corner as he was but decided to leave it at that. If she broke Cobain's bond, he would forget this little incident and treat Kiae with a greater respect he already gave Aes Sedai.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:21 pm
Cobain looked up suddenly, staring at Kiae. "Can you? Really?" Cobain asked desperately, hopefully. "And she didn't tell me. I was wondering what she was stuttering over. But Light, why didn't she tell me?" Cobain continued staring at Kiae, his eyes gleaming.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:25 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))

"The power to make others sweat merely because I'm near them," Sielle said slyly. "The freedom to do as I wish, when I wish it. A long leash is not so bad, given the master," she amended. "And no one else commands me," she snapped. "Only Djevik - and he very little. He may own me, but he knows I am far more useful than an arrogant brute like you."

"They sweat because they fear your master." Dorian said, smirking again. "And is that so? I make little secret of the fact I plan to stab you both in the back as soon as you're not useful anymore. I care not how useful I am to others." He said, waving his hand again. "  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:25 pm
"Yes, I can. I've never actually used it - just developed the weave," she said finally. "And Ethin knew I could, she added. Glancing at the two men, she sighed. "I don't know if it will work - I could kill you, or anyone connected through the Bond if it doesn't work."
"Or be killed by Esole afterwards," she added to herself wryly.
"I was waiting to see how desperate Ethin was to rid himself of an unwanted Bond," she finished. "So, what should I do?"  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games