Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
Hippie Campgrounds - CHAT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:11 pm
Thankee!!!!!!

I got one candy too... I JUST missed darkness by like 30 seconds...

Not like everything was up on time or anything... I was THERE, man. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:12 pm
Did the candy show up in your inventory though? mine didn't... I got a red one. Mmm. Cherry. wink

Just like my HAIR... which I dyed last night.

~Mouse~  

KrauseMouse
Captain

KrauseMouse
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:27 pm
(I'm working a show RIGHT NOW... So I haven't been able to explore as much as I would have liked yet...)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:27 pm
Yeay Im 17. blaugh
Happy B-day Mouse. blaugh  

Darkfist007
Crew

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:09 am
Im 17 also. Happy late B-day Mouse, what were the costumes you wore on all the past halloweens? The ones I remember being are Dr.Evil (I shaved my head and held a Mr.bigglesworth doll I bought), and a teenage mutant ninja turtle when I was 6. My mom sewed up the costume and everything, can't fit into it anymore.

My drawings of Mouse and Dark are coming out alot better, I think i'll scan and post the sketches I have so far. I'll draw Gaian hippie members for free, but anyone elce will need to pay gold. whee I got 2ond place at the halloween party I went to on saturday, the tooth fairy beat me. sweatdrop I also got a girlfriend at the party. blaugh She told me I was so hot and made me a pumpkin with me and her holding hands! Moria is so hot, I'm surprized a good looking girl like her thought a fat guy like me was "Hot". Put it this way, when I got home from the party I was covered in Moria's glitter. xp blaugh

Todat is november 1st, tomarrow is the BIG day, I can't believe Osama Bin Laden sent us a new video saying that Busk or Kerry can't save America from Alqueta. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:30 am
Thanks for the birthday wishes! Gaia has bee on SUCH a lag lately, that it's been tough for me to do the trick or treating... and the bank is broken (I've been trying to trade for Jack items), and I didn't get to play the Zombie game AT ALL... even though I was around on the computer for much of the time it was available... *sigh*

OH well... If I can find my list, I'll post all the costumes I've ever been...

But its tougher to remember without the list I made. wink

I'm 24! Ahh!

~Mouse~  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:01 pm
I think the zombie game is over and you become human again when you change your clothes. Im still looking for my last lime. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:37 pm
Happy late birthday!!  

Teizek

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:15 am
Today on the bus something happened and it hurts me inside. My white busdriver gets no respect from the other kids on my bus, she was lissining to her radio station as she was driving us to school. This kid Andrew just yelled "Turn that s**t off!" The bus driver stopped, turned the radio off and said "what did you say? Sit up frount or i'll turn around (back to the other school we were driving from)" He told her he didn't curse and that her job is to drive us to school. Then another black kid yelled "Turn off that white music" and just keeped on pissing her off acting like she is her servent. It was like reverse racism. All she wanted was some ******** respect from the kids on her bus. Oh well, I wrote her a letter talking about how Im sorry for how the other kids on the bus acted and that she has my respect for still taking this s**t. Well its lunch time, Bye bye.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:31 am
Why OH WHY is it that the majority of people in this world SUCK so much? cry  

KrauseMouse
Captain

Plumbarius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:56 pm
I don't know, but there are good ones deep within. When you find the good ones it pays off to sift threw the bad ones to find em. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:39 am
Rats_have_rights
I don't know, but there are good ones deep within. When you find the good ones it pays off to sift threw the bad ones to find em. smile
Ya man, tell it like it is. 3nodding  

DemiGodZeta

Durango

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:24 pm
Hello! Very slow day today... Feel like chillaxing, ya know?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:26 pm
Chilaxage is good.  

Darkfist007
Crew

Durango

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:27 pm
I just need a break after the ordeal form earlier this week (election). I was crushed...  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games