Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:19 am

futashi entered and bowed at susumu. he then started to open his mouth. "i had got reports that byakuga has now rejoin leaf. i dont know if he is sentence to death or try to run away again, but sengetsu said he could join again. but i did not stay long to know. what are your orders madam?" he asked.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:26 pm

Hiro transformed into a rabbit and went in the office

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:46 pm

"we do not..." susumu notices a rabbit in her rooom 'thats a little odd' she gets up from her desk and grabs the bunny by the ear,she looks into its eyes and smiles "Try a better transformation next time kid" Susumu tosses the bunny out in the hall and closes the door locking it and putting a sound seal on it. "anyways...Futashi we do not pursue Byukuga any further he is the leafs business now, we must assume that he could have been a spy, I want you posted up on Inazuma Mt. to make sure everything is alright there while Kira is gone"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Hiro transforms back and tumbles "oww"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:27 pm

futashi bows at her. "as you wish madam." he said, vanishing into his own dark chakra.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:46 pm

Kt walked up to the door and knocked waiting to enter.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:56 pm

"enter please" Susumu says in a hurried pace the clone can tell she is about out of time before she needs to disappear so that the real susumu at the gates won't be so tired.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:58 pm

Kit walked in and smiled. "Hey i just dropped by to say i have made a full recovery. So i can get back into the field anytime i am needed." He said smiling happily but noticed the strain on Susumus face. "Um gonna poof soon huh want me to go?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Susumu laughs and makes the tiger handseal, focusing her chakra and building it up as much as possible to give the other susumu and extra momentary boost. "you guess well, and i am glad you made a recovery, just stay alert ok." with that susumu bursts away having built up enough chakra to not drain the real susumu a bit.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:04 pm

"Well just thought you would like an update. Mom." he said teasingly. Kit smiled and flashed a peace sign. "So have a busy day?" He asked trying to change the subject.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:06 pm

(lol you have no idea)

"just stay clear of the border gate and keep gennin and lower ranks away from the gate as well" susumu says before the clone of her disappears from her office. as she leaves all drawers, cabinet, etc are locked.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:09 pm

"I will do my best." Kit said smiling. He saw the clone poof away and he began walking around the village. After leaving of course.

((Really, guess you are the guild leader so.))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:14 am

Hiro is trying to break the sound seal
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:09 am

Eng nails Hiro on the back of the head. "Baka"

skywerwolf

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:12 am

"hmph"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games