Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:29 pm
Mello glanced off to the side, "That's fine. We'll find something to do."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:55 pm
".... Was that flying chocolate....?" She looked at the chocolate bar that magically landed on the table in confusion. "Ah, yes! I'm sure we can find something! So, what about you? Are you going to hang out at the cafe again, or are you going to do something else....?"

Risky immediately glared in the direction of the other shinigami and the person they were with.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:27 pm
Shiranui looked in the direction of the people and opened her mouth in open mouthed smile, her toothpoints glittered a bit. She giggled darkly. "Ammy. I see them." She said, Shinigami eyes glittering.

Amaterasu glared back in the direction of the other shinigami, but smirked, sitting on an empty table. She gave the same mischievous open mouthed smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Mello glanced down at the object in surprise. ".. Who did that?" His eyes narrowed and he glanced around a little, wondering if there was someone he knew around. He didn't seem to find anyone so he turned back to Asako, still watching the mysterious bar of chocolate that had landed on the table. "Well, I'll probably hang around again."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:22 pm
"Alright," she said with a smile and a nod. She continued to stare at the chocolate, wondering what to do with it.

Risky went from glaring at the shinigami to looking at the chocolate bar, realizing she still never got to taste any. "Asako! Take it and give it to me later! Pleeeeease?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:35 pm
When Asako was finished speaking he continued to stare at the chocolate bar. He paused and then looked back up, ".. Is this some kind of joke or something?" Mello hesitated, wondering if there was some sort of hidden message to this.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:12 pm
"Well... it did just come out of nowhere... but it's so strange..." Asako said, looking down at the magic flying chocolate, ignoring Risky's request.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:32 am
Mello nodded in agreement. Could it just be a coincidence that it was chocolate? Or was it some kind of sign. His thoughts were interrupted when the waiter returned with their orders, he pushed the mysterious bar out of the way and thanked their server. "We'll deal with it later."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

BassGBaby

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:57 pm
Shiranui narrowed her eyes. 'Is it really that easy to push something like that aside? I see they aren't very careful at all.

Amaterasu glared at the other Shinigami then giggled. "Give it another try?"

Shiranui giggled lightly before taking a pastic spork from her purse. She tosses it, aiming for the guy's head. Then acted completely innocent, playing with the forks and such as if she were just a little kid, like she looked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pm
With what obviously was the result of good aim, the fork hit him and bounced onto the table. He stared intensely down at it for a brief second and then slowly turned hoping to catch whoever had thrown it in the act. He could so no one really suspicious, but one person did catch his attention.

There was a seemingly younger girl sitting alone at a table. She seemed young. Much to young to be sitting at a table by herself like that. "This is getting annoying." He muttered as he turned back to Asako. "Did you see who threw that?"

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:20 am
"N-no... I didn't..." She said, her voice muffled as she covered her mouth, trying to stifle her laughter. It was pretty funny to watch a fork fly out of nowhere and bounce off Mello's head...

Risky was getting angrier that she couldn't tell Asako about the other shinigami and the person they were with. All she could do was glare.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:17 pm
Shiranui smiled and giggled lightly.

Amaterasu sniggered. It was fairly obvious this pair was a small threat but were mostly just jokesters out for some fun since they were bored.  

BassGBaby

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:59 pm
"H-hey! It's not that funny." He replied, half embarrassed. "Who knows what they'll throw next!" Mello glared around the restaurant again, it seemed as though no one had even noticed that fact that a plastic utensil might have been thrown across the room. "Make sure you keep your eyes open."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:14 pm
"Right, right..." She let out a little giggle and nodded. "I'll keep my eyes open..." She scanned to see if she noticed anyone suspicious at all. For half a second, her gaze lingered on the girl sitting by herself, but she ignored it. "I wonder when our food'll get here..."

Risky was feeling uneasy and unsure on what to do. She gave up, knowing that it was against the rules to say anything, really. She sat down on the table next to Asako and sulked.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:51 pm
"I know." He replied, "I'm starving." Mello was glancing off to to the side as he leaned forward on the table with his chin in his hand as he thought to himself. He was interrupted by the food which had finally been brought to them. "Ah, good." He sat back up, making sure not to forget about the stranger that kept pestering them.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games