Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:49 pm
Draco walked over to his daughter and put his arms around her. "It's okay... We'll get through this." He placed his hand under Lyra's chin and lifted her face up. "Now stop those tears. Everything will be okay. Just like it was when your mother was marked. We'll get through this." He repeated. "I know you're strong enough to carry it."

Azar listened to all the talking. "Hold up! What do you mean by marked? Can't you explain to those of us who know nothing?" Azar crossed his arms.

Raven sighed and walked over to Beast Boy. She healed his wounds before looking at her kids. "Are you two okay? I think it's best for Gemini to tell you the answer."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:53 pm
Emerald looked up at Raven. "Im fine...so this happened to Gemini before...."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:09 pm
"Uh, thanks hun," said Beast Boy as he looked at his wife. He then looked at his kids and said, "Yes, let Gemini explain to you better then we can ever can."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:47 pm
Lyra looked at her fatehr and then her mother. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"He means that when I was younger and started to livie with the Titans when I was only 8. After my 9th birthday a man name turgon who use to be a Titan betrayed us, tried to make himself leader, and tried to purswea Starfire into being his. But then Robin caught him and kicked him out. But then Turgon put a bnlack pearl into my heart and placed a mark on my shoulder. And that also formed me a darkside name Oracle," explained Gemini.

"Huh," said a shock Lyra.

"What," said Nightstar.

"But then in a couple of I killed Oracle at age 17, destoyed Turgon and his followers or so we thought. But the thing about about having a darkside is that they feed on your sorrow, anger, and pain. The other thing is that no one else can't kill your darkside but you. If they do hurt of kill your darkside you shall also feel the pain," said Gemini as the tears fel down her eyes. "And now I have no pearl or nor that I'm conected to Oracle anymore. But now he has marked you my daughter and I'm sorry for this."

Lyra walked towards her mother and said, "So what your saying is a burden that I carry now. And don't worry mother I'll be strong but also scared too. But I think I can handle it."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:39 am
"So all we have to do is kill whoever marked her and she'll be free." Emerald than remeber who marked her. She shuttured at the thought of Turgon.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:41 am
Azar listened quietly. "Yeah. We'll get through this easily, won't we? I know we can beat them." He was chilled at the thought of facing Turgon.

Raven shook her head. "Correction. You two aren't going to face Turgon anytime soon." She said, looking between Azar and Emerald. "You are in so much trouble for sneaking out into the forest."

Draco patted Lyra on the head. "I know you'll be strong. Just like your mother was."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:44 am
"But...we have to help Lyra." Emerald said knowing that it was sorta of there fault to even have Lyra marked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:53 am
"I know we do. But you're too young to be fighting Turgon or any of his followers right now. They'd kill you. Don't worry, we'll start teaching you faster, so that you can help." Raven said.

Azar sighed and crossed his arms. "Fine..." It was the best way to keep from getting into a fight. Anyway, Azar wasn't going to listen if they did find Turgon. He was going to fight.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:55 am
Gemini then snapped at Azar and Emerald and said, "But Turgon is not an easy villian to face and neither is his follwoers. Draco, my team and I have been fighting them for years and they are not easy to kill or destroy. even you parents know that. Once Turgon has you he'll, torment you and will never stop. He is not eays to beat, like the villians you guys fight back at home. These people you saw will make you watch on what they're doing."

Lyra headr what her father and mother said and understood. "I understand. But why mark me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:01 am
Emerald kicked the ground. "Whatever...." She started to walk home. Done talking about Turgon and his followers.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:16 am
Azar nodded his head. "Yeah, yeah..." He said before turning around. He ran after his sister and came to a walking pace when he caught up with her.

Raven watched them go. "I'll make sure they don't run into trouble." She said as she floated up to follow them.

Draco looked at Lyra. "Probably because they want revenge on Gemini and marking her daughter is good enough. Plus, they probably believe that you'll be really strong since you're my daughter and Gemini's."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:31 am
Emerald looked at her brother. "Hey..."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:33 am
"Hey..." Azar's eyes darted around. He could swear that they weren't completely alone. It was animal instincts that were telling him this. He whispered. "I've never them so serious before. I guess Turgon really is a problem."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:42 am
"Well, I am part dragon and wolf. so I guess that would make me pretty powerful. Specialy the mix of the powers," said Lyra.

"I'm sorry my daughter," said Gemini.

"It's ok mother," said Lyra.

Nightstar then flew up towards Azar and Emrald and walked with them. "Hm, Turgon doesn't sound pleasent," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:50 am
"ugh...I hate turgon...why was he ever here in the first place. I bet he wasnt evil before...man what a retarded guy." Emerald said as she just hated the stories of him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff