Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

He takes a few steps back. "No no, not here, we must let the dead rest in peace. Please meet me in the Kumogakure forest." He turns then disappears.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, and Mist 7 member
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:54 am
lildizzle1516
"No..i just decided to make a kaguya memorial"Ryugan says walking towards the exit.

(Ahh,my old profile....DAMN U FAT LONELY GUY AT LIBRARY!!)  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:59 am
Ryugan slowly walks toward the memorial he created when he was a genin a few years back.He kneels and places his palm on the brittle and rusty bone memorial."I still agree completely to what i said back then....."he utters seriously as he gets off his knees and walks out of the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image
User Image

"The Last Kaguya"

Ryugan walked calmly on near the graveyard and opened the gate.He looked around as if he felt he was being followed,he quickly shook the thought out of his head and walked further into the graveyard.Ryugan took a whiff off the air and shook his head in disgust,he smelt rotten corpses and moth balls."Alright here goes somethin..."Ryugan slams both of his hands on the ground and makes a group of tall bones in the form of a tombstone,he then took out his sword and carved Hiro's Kanji into it."Alright..."Ryugan reached in his pouch and pulled out the small bottle filled with Hiro's blood and filled the Carved Kanji with the blood."Rest in peace...Hiro Uzaki..."He mumbled under his breath as he threw the empty bottle across the Graveyard."........................................."He then slowly walked out of the graveyard.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:53 am
Darion walks into the graveyard to pay his respects to Hiro."I'm sorry...for giving the wrong first impression.you would have made a great leader."Darion said as he sat at the tomb waiting for ryugan  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:08 pm
Darion then laid down and closed his eyes."Its couldn't hurt to take a nap."Darion fell asleep.  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:24 pm
Darion woke up and slowly opened his eyes."Where is he???"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:52 pm
((hey bro my bud Hiro isnt dead so yeah!! but i guess i could teach you that lightning jutsu))

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan turns his neck so that the right side of his face is glaring at Darion."So...you want to learn that lightning jutsu ehh..."He then shifted his right leg in a 180 degree motion making his body turn torwards Darion, kicking dust up as he carved a barrior in the ground with his heavy weighted boots."I'll teach you the jutsu"Ryugan said in a soft voice.Ryugan wasnt hostile at all torwards Darion,He had believed they both had earned each others trust and there was no reason to act superior torward the ninja.Ryugan shifted his right shoulder up and down until a loud crack could be heard.Then, he did some handsigns extremely fast and slowly stretched his right arm out to his side.A smirk could be seen spreading across Ryugan's face as the palm of his right hand began to slowly form yellow static electricity until an orb could be identified in his palm."I'll give you a little tip...It's better to be used at close range than far range..this technique lacks accuracy..".Ryugan does a feint movement with his right shoulder and slings his right arm upwards, releasing the lightning sphere to soar into the air.Ryugan then spreads his fingers out as he points them upwards at the orbs direction and shoots dozens of finger bullets at the orb, causing it to disperse in the sky apon impact from the bone bullets.Ryugan reached in his pouch with his left hand while his right hand remained pointing upwards and pulled out a scroll and tossed it at Darion."Everything you need to know is in there..."Ryugan threw up the peace sign before placing his hands in his pocket and walking out of the graveyard.(12 post to learn)

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:08 pm
((yea i just learned that he didnt die so yay!))

Darion caught the scroll as he remembered the hand sings Ryugan did"Thanks i guess ill be off."Darion walked off in a diffrent direction.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:27 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageSuddenly a bolt of lighting would strike the ground but cause no damage to it. The light would fade and reveal Kazuo and Eli standing the same as they were before they left the falls. He takes his hand off of Eli's shoulder and moves it in the air seeming to swipe his hand across the landscape showing the many different tomb stoms. "This is a place where ninja who died are buried and their name if forever remembered."

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:29 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

((Last post for the night))

Eli blinked, and all of a sudden, he was in a sort of graveyard. Kazou's explanation about the graveyard totally went over Eli's head as he tried to remember what happened. All of a sudden, Eli blurted out, "What the hell did you just do"!

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:53 am
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo looks back. "Oh...uh. It was just a simple transportation jutsu of my own." He waits for a response from Eli.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:05 am
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Jutsu? Eli had never heard of such a thing before. The only thing Eli could think of something that could do that would be witchcraft, which was the power of the devil. Was this man a devil worshipper? If he was, then it would be best for Eli not to associate himself with this man. "J...jutsu? What..is that some sort of witchcraft"? He asked hesitantly.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces