Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:42 pm

Jedi put his sword away and deactivated hi sharingan as his wings retracted into his body. "you feel up to heading there Diasuke?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:22 pm

Rahenno landed down next to Jedi and Daisuke. "I'll come too...." He said as his voice sounded like it was getting deeper and darker

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:36 pm

Jedi could tellm a change in rahenno but shrugged it off. "im getting tired of idiots who think they can just attack a village."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:45 pm

((Well, technically...they can. It's the consequences that are the problem. Nothing is physically blocking me from going across the street and killing the people who live there...but I wouldn't do that, mainly because we have no neighbors 'Across the street.' And some emotional consequences would just scream out "NO!!"))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

D a i j b

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:26 am

"I don't mind going to Yuki. But I need to send a clone back to Kumo to oversee the protection of my brother. JUst to make sure he doesn't scamper off to any other villages and get hurt..." Without any handsigns, a clone poofed up next to him and left for the cloud village.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:18 pm

Kit could be seen walking uo the misty path heading into the village. Walking inbetween Daisuke, and Jedi he headed for the gates.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:32 pm

As he reached the gates Kit jumped over and headed into mist.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:32 pm

Kit walked back by the gates and inbetween Jedi and Daisuke once agin. This time heading to snow.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Kit walked back by the gates and inbetween Jedi and Daisuke once agin. This time heading to snow.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:21 pm

"Diasuke, Jedi are we heading to snow or what?" Rahenno said becoming impatiant.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:39 pm

((Because of his tests this past week, he's been really inactive. That's why we didn't see much action from him during the Clone Fight. I asume that we are headed there. We might as we go. He'll catch up.))

Daisuke walked down to the snow,hoping much of the action wasn't over yet.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Alicia came running through the gates. "I am so LATE!!!" She said as she ran to the Mizukage's office.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:00 am

(Lenon gave me permission to rp his puppet....)

A puppet came scabmling through the woods.Finally stopping infront of the gates his torso opend and a body fell out. Its was Kit's. His clothes were chared and his body unmoving. But he was still alive. Just in a Comatos state. He lay there limp with no one around him. Alone waiting for someone to save him.

(Oh he got struck my lightning and well....This happend...)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:57 am

A young boy walked up to the gates of Mist. Nothing could be made out but sounds in every direction. Hidden in the mist. Looking down and to his left he saw a body. Thinking it dead he looked at it. The man opend its eyes and spoke. "Please...Before they come...Take this and keep it safe..." Pulling out a couple of scrolls and other items he handed them to the boy. Then opening his left eye he showed the Sharingan. "Listen...I want you to keep this safe...Dont be alarmed it only hurts for a few weeks.." Plucking his left eye out he did the same to the boy. Letting out a loud scream the boy almost collapsed. Quickly shoving the eye into the boys socket he sealed the Sharingan implant given to him by Sengetsu to the boy. Placing a hand over the boys eye it soon healed and was fine. Blinking a couple times he could see through both eyes. Almost as if they were with him his entire life. Looking at the man the boy finally spoke. "What is your name?" The man smiled and opend his other eye. "My name is Kit Joukai Heyaza....And you are my Legacy..." With this he closed his eyes and fell agin into his deep sleep. The boy smiled and spoke agin. "Kit I shall live on for you...I will dawn your name and live your life..." Smiling the boy stood. Looking over the body he saw a few weapons he found on interest. A bo staff and a sword. Smiling he took the sword and walked into the village. Ready to live the life of a shinobi. Kits body layed still and unmoving as it had before. In his mind Kit saw his relection. "Did i do the right things?" The reflection smiled and nodded answering him also. "Only you can answer that...But the boy who took your name....You will live on in him." With that everything went dark as he grdaully slipped into his coma. The boy was gone and went into the village. The boy was now Kit Heyaza...Taking up the name of a former great ninja.

((Okay if you dont wanna read all that here is the gist!!!

My new RPC walked up while my old one was keeling over. I have a deal with BB an Akatsuki member to take his body. My old RPC gave my new one his sharingan implant and some of the Gobis elemental chakra powers. Giving him a bit more chakra then the average person also allowing him 4 elements over all. And my new RPC took my Old ones name to honor him. So my old RPCs name is Kit Joukai Heyaza. My new RPCs name is Kit Heyaza)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:15 am

A figured appeared out of the mist, and in a flash of lightning was gone with the body left on the ground.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games