Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:46 pm
Starfire heard the news. The news about the prisoner was this Batman's son. It was interesting and thans he looked back at her comminicator. She thought about all that was happening.

Sparrow Girl hear the news as well. So this prisoner they have is this guy name Batman's son. And it appeared that none of boys here wanted to believe it and why. but whyw ould this Batman guy keep it a secret from them. Was there a reason why?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:19 am
'We'll give him a chance to rest and cool down, he's in not state to be comrpised or talked to, let him rest up and we'll talk to him in the morrnning. Everybody should try to get some rest. We have a big day ahead of us' Robin spoke in a solemenm tone, the news needed to sink in before he could act deicisvely and in a clear and level headed mannner beofre he acted.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:45 am
'Sounds good to me, it's getting early we better get some rest' Tim agreed rembering his hetic day life shecluded which lay ahead of him. He would have been fully asleep and away if this drastic and sudden affair hadn't occured. Though fate never tended to be on thier side and beside he had energy left, just no enough to get through his civiallian life.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:48 pm
Starfire walked to a cave wall and sat on the ground with her back against the cold stoney cave wall. She put her commincator away and realized how tired she was. It was such a long day too. In her mind she thought to herself, 'I feel so tired.'

Sparrow Girl then walked over to her mother in her doggy wolf form. She sat near her mother and licked her cheek like a dog. She than rubbed against her and felt her mother's hand rubbing her head. Sparrow wagged her tail in delight and smiled too.

Starfire rubbed her daughter's head softly. She then smiled and looked to her daughter. Star notice that Sparrow Girl's doggy wolf tail was wagging in delight and she smiled to that. She than yawned, place her hand down, and dozed off right there.

Sparrow grabbed a blanket and covered her mother with it so she wouldn't get cold. Sparrow Girl than walked away from her mother and looked to her father. She stared at him for a while and than looked towards the going on forever dark cave. And it could lead anywhere. Sparrow felt restless and couldn't sleep, so all she did was walk around in circles and back and foward in her doggy wolf form.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:57 pm
Virgo left Calypso and Ice Moon for a bit. She walked outside of the place and said to herself, "Now to look for that witch Lynx." "I must speak to her," said Virgo as she walked into the forest.

Lynx walked around the forest. "Sparrow Girl better meet me tomarrow or in three days. Or that curse will grow worsier," she said to herself. As she walked in the forest she heard someone coming. Lynx got her staff ready to fight and just stood there.

Then Virgo found Lynx. She smiled and ran towards the witch. She then jumped over her and landed infront of the witch. "Hello witch or should I say Lynx," said Virgo with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:16 am
Robin glanced over a at Starfire and sighed with disapoitnment, it was disapoitnment in how his team had performed but in himself, he'd dragged his friends into a world of danger and relentess phsycopathic shadows surrouding them, they had to go back tommorw, he refused to let his friends become drapped in these shadows like him. He just hoped thier usual defiance had been weared down by thier fatigued and malnoruihsed state, though he highly dobuted it. 'Tim head up and get some rest, i'll take over' Robin sighed patting Tim on the back, the boy had done well and showed talent, no wonder Batman let him stay around.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:45 am
'Ok thanks' Tim replied rubbing his eyes, despite six mounths of training the late and action packed nights still managed to drain him to the point he had the IQ of a zombie. He got up gratefully and made his way over to the lift, since his parents were out on a romanctic get away his was staying at Wayne mansion, for his 'job' of course, he entered the lift yawning animalistaclly. He needed just a hour or so of sleep and then he'd be ready to face the morrnning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:17 am
Beast Boy was still slumbering peacefully in the form of a cat. He was completely oblivious to the news of Batman's son. In fact, his mind was blank, lost deeply in the embrace of sleep. It was an advantage of an animal form. One could sleep so soundly anywhere and not be bothered by dreams. At least, most of the time.

Reaper watched the boss with some distaste. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to see him again. He had no desires to work with the living, only doing so when it was profitable and they were in high power. Shade pretty much ruled the city's underground, which was why Reaper was sticking around.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:49 am
'Good, now clean this mess up and move forward the distrubution of the parts, time is no longer our ally, have it done in three days and that is final, or my new associate here will be back to collet your carcass along with your former collegues' Shade hissed the light was coming up at a dangerous rate. The boss nodded hastily, his fear was now tightly wrapped around Shade's finger, perfect. Time to go, it was time to show Reaper more of his dark world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:03 pm
"Hmph," as Sparrow Girl made a sound to herself as she paced. "Lynx, stupid witch. How dare she curses me," she said quietly to herself. Sparrow was going to make sure this witch payed for what she done to her.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:10 pm
"Oh, I hate that Virgo," said Calypso. She crossed her arms as she sat on a rock. "What about her makes her so special anyways. So what if she was born from a great warrior long ago," she said. She was discussed by Virgo.

"Now, now Calypso," said Ice Moon. "She was reacarnated from a warrior long ago. A great warrior name Virgo as well. She's just like Gemini," she said. "She has great powers and so does Gemini. But the two do not know they do and your father was trying to unleash and take that power from Gemini," she said.

"I know Ice Moon," said Calypso. "My mother told me the same story," she said. "I never really actually new my father very well. He also had two other women he had kids with and his main one was a woman name Black Feather. And the other woman was Vega. And those two has his kids too and their kids are my half siblings," explained Calypso. "All I was taught was that I was to be evil and take down good. Which I do pretty well and I love playing the bad guy, I mean bad girl," she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:19 pm
Lynx looked over to Virgo and smiled with a smirk. "Oh, well brat or should I say Virgo," she said. "What do you want child?" she asked her. Virgo was one bratty child she wasn't so well fawn of but oh well.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:36 am
'I'm gonna stay up for a while, thier some things I need to take care of' Jason muttred quickly, his mind was so busy creating an image of the 'batuit 2.0', this would deffinately prove to everyone for once and for all he wasn't just a cheap replacement and had his own mind and thoughts. He would show everyone that he wouldn't be dragged into the shadows anymore while overs took all the glory and recongtion for his hard work.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:11 pm
Sparrow Girl stopped pacing and looked to her father Robin. She than walked over to him and sat next to him. Her ears flatten a little and she asked, "So why do you want Beast Boy and mother to head back to the tower?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:23 pm
Reaper grinned sadistically at the boss, his skeletal face pulling slightly in a wicked smile. Emotions were hard to displace at a skull, but wickedness and evil were always easy. "Don't mess up." He hissed softly before turning away from the boss. Maybe Reaper would end up killing him, but he doubted the boss would be so stupid to follow in the others' footsteps especially after witnessing their fates.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games