Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:57 am
Toyo sat on her bed, grabbing her dress off her trunk that lay at the end of the bed. She started undressing, then slipped the dress on over her bra and underwear. Then she slid on her knee-high white socks, which were almost as white as her skin.
"A while." She admitted, but it was only half-true. She had always been very fond of Kyoko, in a love way. Whenever she came into the nurse, Toyo made sure that she was alright, then gave her the rest of the day off, just because.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:10 am
Kyoko felt estatic. Someone actually liked her and she returned the feeling.

Kyoko only wished she was taller, and looked more her age. It made her feel less confident about herself.
After her shoes were on and tied, Kyoko went to her dresser mirror and put on some of her make up. Eyeliner, on the top and just a little on the the bottom. Macara, she had naturally long eyelashes so she didn't reall wear all that much. and a little bit of eyes shadow, matching the color on her shirt.

Then she was all ready to leave for breakfast. She put on a light purple jacket that was in the color scheme of her shirt.
"I'll see you later, Toyo." Kyoko said, skipping out of the room.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:15 am
Toyo smiled weakly.
"See ya." She muttered. Toyo usually ate in the nurse's room, since she was nurse's aid. Thats where she spent most of her time.
Toyo wore no make-up, but she grabbed her music player and headphones, then slipped her shoes on and was out the door.
"Good morning Toyo." The nurse greeted her with a smile. "I have your breakfast right over there." She said, pointing to a tray in the break room.
"Thank you Mrs. Takahashi." Toyo replied, heading for the break room.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:34 pm
When Mayumi left the bathroom, completely ready for the day, she noticed both her roomates were out of the room, probably off at breakfast.
Hmmmm... I am really quite hungry. I did miss dinner last night. It's just.. I wonder where Travis is. Mayumi wondered, picking up her bookbag.
Damn. I didn't do any homework either.. but then again I didn't recieve any homework either. I'll just have to deal with it later. Mayumi thought, heading off to breakfast.

In a hallway on the first floor, branched off the main hallway there was a few people standind around what seemed to be a girl lying on the floor.
Mayumi looked over a few shoulders and said aloud:
"Kyoko.. what happened to you?" Mayumi asked, picking her up and setting her back on her feet.
"I fell and... I hit my..head." She said, sound either in pain or dizzy.
Mayumi was holding her breath. The smell of so many vampires around her was driving her senses insane.
"I'll help you to the office." Mayumi said, picking her up easily.

Once in the nurse's office Mayumi set her back on her feet, still handling the majority of her weight, and took her into the infirmity.
"I..-well a couple of boys were running past and ran into me. They kept running, though." Kyoko said, passing out.
"Ms. Takahashi..." Mayumi called out, walking out in the office hall then into her office.
"My roomate fell and hit her head in the hallway.. she's on one of the gurneys and just passed out.. I think you should... do something?" Mayumi said, worried. Her stomach growled.

"I'm going down to breakfast but I'll come check on her later." Mayumi said, then left the office.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:51 pm
Toyo looked up from her breakfast, she heard Kyoko. Mrs. Takahashi hobbled in with Kyoko leaning on her.
"Toyo can you help me with this one? She passed out.." She explained. Toyo stood up and picked Kyoko up carefully, Mrs. Takahashi helping her. Together they rest her on the plastic bed.
"You can handle it from here Toyo." Mrs. Takahashi said walking out, she pulled shut the curtains that seperated the bed from the others.
Toyo looked at Kyoko, peaceful in unconciousness. Her face was relaxed, even more beautiful than usual. The door shutting pulled Toyo out of her day-dream.
She took out a clip board, then turned on the computer. It wheezed to life, making beeps.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:01 pm
It was strange. Being able to hear everything around. Just not being able to see or speak
Kyoko wish she could talk to Toyo, and tell her what happened but couldn't open her mouth.
Frustrated, her breathing sped up, as well as her heart rate. It didn't help that her head throbbed in pain as well as her back was hurting from the impact.
All Kyoko could manage to do was moan softly, not able to open her mouth and speak out.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:25 pm
Toyo was busily typing away at the wheezing computer, when a soft moan interrupted her. She dropped her coffee, startled.
"Oh!" Toyo exclaimed, torn between tending Kyoko or the spilled coffee. She decided to mop up the coffee from the ground with a bed-sheet. She would just wash it later. Then she walked to Kyoko, sliding her hand in hers.
"Kyoko?" She murmured gently. "Let me get you an ice pak." She added, slipping away to grab one from the fridge. She came back quickly, putting the ice pak where Kyoko hit her head. Toyo knelt by the bed, taking Kyoko's hand again.
"Kyoko?" She asked again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:55 pm
Kyoko moaned again, wanting more to tell Toyo she was okay. She didn't want her worried about her.

After a few minutes, Kyoko opened her eyes. She figured it meant her body was 'conscious' again.
"Toyo.." She murmured, now laying on her side. "Do you think I could go eat, now?" Kyoko asked, sitting up.
Little did Kyoko know it was halfway through her first class.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:04 pm
Toyo sighed with relief, standing.
"Yeah, sure." She said.
"But I gotta make sure you don't have a concussion..hold on." She asked, grabbing a small flashlight from the counter.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:14 pm
Kyoko looked at Toyo with curiousity.
I'm pretty sure I don't have a concussion.. I would have passed out sooner after getting hit.
Either way, Kyoko opened her eyes wide so Toyo could check her eyes. Her stomach growled loudly.
What time was it anyway.
Oh, breakfast is over. It's almost second period now. I didn't think I was asleep for that long, was I?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:23 am
Toyo flicked the flashlight off and stood up from her crouch.
"Well, you don't have a concussion. Which is good. But don't do anything productive.." Toyo explained, giving her instructions. She typed in an entry to Kyoko on her computer quickly, then turned back to Kyoko.
"Your free to go." She said, holding her arms out like a free bird.
"You can always take the rest of the day off..if you want.." She offered. Toyo had unlimited day passes. Which meant you could do anything, anytime, anywhere.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:34 pm
Kyoko pondered the offer.
"Thanks, Toyo..but I think I should probably get to class. Could I get a pass to our room then my second period? I have Mr. Murashige for anatomy and physiology class second period." Kyoko explained.
"I'll try not to be too productive." Kyoko laughed softly.

Kyoko had left her books back in her room since she usually didn't take them to breakfast.
---

Mayumi sat in her desk in her first period class. The instructor was going on in a lecture. Mayumi had already copied the notes off the board; she wrote fast.
Now, she was staring at the clock. Less then ten minutes until class was over. Only to be followed by five more classes.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:02 pm
Toyo smiled and nodded, then turned to the desk and filled out a bright green slip of paper.
"You can go to second period whenever." She said, handing Kyoko the slip.
She couldn't help but feel tension in the air. She wanted Kyoko in a way that she had never felt before. Not even with a boy. How silly it would be that her first love would be with a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:53 pm
(sorry i havnt been on in forevr ive been busy sweatdrop )

Suko watched her go and let his smile fade before turning back to look at Rama, who he just realized was straring at him. Feeling very self-concious, Suko looked away and asked," Sooo Rama , you help assist Ms.Cindy." He said and his cheeks turned a slight pink color.

( Lameeeeee lol bad i know ^^)  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:36 pm
Kyoko folded the paper, putting it into her back pocket.
"Thanks, Toyo. I'll see you later." Kyoko said, leaving the infirmiry.

[[time lapse for kyoko...like 15 minutes?]]

Kyoko had gone to the kitchen, explained what'd happened and had even gotten a free breakfast from the cook's. After that, she'd gone up to her room and gotten her things for class then headed toward second period. It had already started.

When Kyoko finally got to her class, second period had started about five minutes ago. She gave her teacher, Mr. Murashige the excuse note and he took it without questioning her, only telling her to take her seat.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games