Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:36 pm
Username: sailor sunburst
Rp name: miwata
Elements?: water
Bloodline/Clan?: inzuka (i was accepted by cain the blade)
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Activity: only the weekends for the time being. i am currently restricted from my computor for a accidental virus infections
Why do you want to join the leaf? i consider the leaf village to be the village that sends out the best ninja, and it would be an honor to be a part of that village

How can you better the leaf village? as a part of the inzuka clan, i can use the techniques of my rpc, miwata, and her partner aki to boost up the villages defenses to keep it safe from invaders

Give an Rp example:
miwata stepped into the school courtyard, aki dancing around her heels. miwata picked up her partner and said "lets go aki! our first day at the konoha ninja academy!" aki barked and they went into class, talking with others and making new friends. everyone was gathered around aki, petting her and asking to borrow her "no way! aki's not some toy or any regular dog to me, she's my best friend and partner, and were not seperating for one second!" said miwata, to the disapointment of her classmates

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:41 pm
Username: Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Rp name: Sojiro
Elements?: Earth and Water
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Have you read the Starter Forum? Ayup.
Activity: (how often you are online) I can post at least twice a day for sure.
Why do you want to join the leaf? Sojiro's story will begin again, in the same place he was the first time: The hidden Leaf.

How can you better the leaf village?
The Melody Grove is gonna be the biggest attraction to hit the circuit! Oh yeah! Shinobi and Civillian alike will flock in massive numbers just to get a sight of the great Inn!

~As an added bonus, the Hokage gets to stay there for free. wink

Give an Rp example:

"Oh my! You fell!"

The bleeding man grasped at the floor, his face stricken with fear and horror. As he clawed at the dirt and tried to escape, a pair of clog-wearing feet came up from behind the dying man and stood next to him. The boy watched him struggle for a few seconds longer with a smiling face, and then frowned.

"Hey mister, you want some help getting up? No? Ok!"

The blade from Sojiro's wakihizashi slid perfectly into the man's back, severing his spine and causing a brief spike of pain before death washed over the poor soul. The kill having been made, Sojiro dislodged the blade from the corpse and turned to his comrades. "What? He didn't want my help! I offered..." Sojiro's allies shivered and turned away, both thinking the same thought simultaneously: Scary!  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:26 pm
@Akiza, sailor & Sojiro: Accepted.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:18 pm
Username: Metaphorically Insane
Rp name: Mizuno Yae
Elements?: Katon
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Have you read the Starter Forum? Of course, how else would I have had my profile approved?
Activity: On minimum, once a day.
Why do you want to join the leaf?
Because I don't feel like joining any other village. Plus, I've pretty much spent their freshness in other guilds that I am in.

Bringing it to new heights with my awesome?

Give an Rp example:
(This isn't my best... xD )
Yae looked at the other with a stoic expression, not emotion clearly apparent. "I... will defeat you... in a battle of wits." He said plainly. The only thing that had changed was the shape of his mouth, and that was just to form the words. "If you want to back down... feel free to do so." A loud bang sounds off to his right, and he turns to greet the noise. A naked man strolls into view holding nothing but a kunai. His finger rises, and thrusts itself in Yae's direction.

"I accept your challenge in his place, prepare to die!" He charged, placing the kunai between him and the challenger with trained precision. Amazingly, Yae grasped the flat edges of the kunai and removed it from his opponents hands, shoving it into his mouth and eating it.

"You have been defeated... I will now shame you." His hands slid themselves around the waist of his naked victim, and he vaulted the man into the sky. With sure ease, the male repeated the famous pokemon phrase from Team Rocket, and was lost with a twinkle. "I have saved the world... now..." He breaks out in a crazy dance similar to headbanging, but with more random movements. Seizure causing text appeared above his head in the form of 'Party Hard', flashing violently.  

Unrelinquished Despair

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:04 pm
Username: Silencematters
Rp name: Kagome uchiha (hopefully)
Elements?:
Bloodline/Clan?: uchiha(hopefully)
Activity: (how often you are online) everyday atleast three hours
Why do you want to join the leaf? I don't know anything else about any other village, and I always put my naruto based characters in the leaf village.

How can you better the leaf village? I'll definatly be active.

(probably not my best)
Give an Rp example: Kagome stood in the training grounds awaiting her team. She always liked to be on time, and if she was late she reminded herself by finding some means of small punishment, so she couldn't forget. She walked over to a post and sighed, she put her hands together the wrists touching eachother. She placed them on the top post, and pressed herself up performing an easy hand stand. She evened her breathing, and closed her eyes concentrating. She slowly removed one hand from beneath her, and though her arm shook a bit she could remain upright. She loved practising her balance, and found it relaxing to to so. She suddenly heard a snap of a twig and in a split second had twisted her body into a spinning kick. She opened her eyes to see her sensei in front of her. He cought her leg and pulled back on it. She smirked using the mommentum to catch herself from falling and twisting from his grasp. She did a chartwheel and landed on her feet.
"Good day sensei" she commented.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:01 pm
Username: Evergreen Goblin
Rp name: Baishin Yasuragi
Elements?: Fire, Lightning
Bloodline/Clan?: Gokurigan (If approved)
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yessir!
Activity: 99% of the time, nowadays!
Why do you want to join the leaf? sweatdrop
Mostly cause it's Naruto's village, and he's awesome...
To be honest with you, I haven't the slightest idea besides bringing the Gokurigan into the picture if it gets approved. I'm pretty social though!
Give an Rp example: (Don't expect stuff like this 24/7... I just don't know how big an RP sample you want...)
Shin silently entered the classroom, his puppet Keibatsu in its usual coverings on his back. The teacher entered the room behind him and announced to the class, "Class, we have a new student today." He turned to Shin. "Why don't you introduce yourself?"
Shin nodded and bowed to the class politely. "Greetings. My name is Baishin Yasuragi, but everyone just calls me Shin."
There was a pause as the teacher waited for him to say more, then raised an eyebrow when he didn't and asked Shin, "Aren't you going to tell us about yourself?"
Shin shook his head. "I prefer to keep to myself."
The teacher looked puzzled, but shrugged. "All right. Suit yourself."
Shin went over and sat in his seat, putting Keibatsu by his side.  

htehethehehehehhre

Omnipresent Gekko

6,650 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:04 pm
Username:Incubus Shane
Rp name:Shane
Elements?:Lightning/Fire
Bloodline/Clan?:Eiyuu (Hero)
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Activity: Too much.
Why do you want to join the leaf? Because, well, I wouldn't like to, but it's my second choice if Danshokugakure isn't allowed.

How can you better the leaf village?I can kick some major a**, brother.

Give an Rp example:
Shane looked over at the man, and smiled, it was his sensei, and also his friend. But, as the days passed, and the rain fell, he became his enemy. His light in the darkness had become the true source of his pain, and he wanted to make it stop. He wanted.. to silence him, forever.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:07 pm
Evergreen & Silence approved. Silence would should pick your elements, but we can figure them out as you go along.

Incubus Light and Dark are not elements of Naruto  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:09 pm
Kunesume2
Evergreen & Silence approved. Silence would should pick your elements, but we can figure them out as you go along.

Incubus Light and Dark are not elements of Naruto

Yeah, I fixed that on my other profile stuff.
Fixed, it's Lightning/Fire, now.
Basically, Light meant lightning.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:21 pm
o, ok. Approved.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

commderben

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:55 am
username:benjamin423
r/pname:ben uzuimaki
element:wind i dont know my other 1 yet
clan:none
did u read the guild starter forum:yes
activity:every day
i want to join the leaf because i want to be a jinjuriki with the person who as the ninetails so i can share it with him

i can help the leaf by making them train harder and the acatmey will show them more justus
srry dont got an example of r/p  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:13 pm
I do believe that the 9tails is taken. And your last name is held by a clan.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:07 pm
Username: calypsonakamura
Rp name: Kikimaru
Elements?: fire
Bloodline/Clan?: N/A
Activity: (how often you are online) every night
Why do you want to join the leaf? I really like the leaf village and want to help make it better

How can you better the leaf village? well...I can add a little...adventure mrgreen

Give an Rp example:
Kikimaru ran down the street with a loaf of bread in his mouth. he looked behind him and laughed at all the people chasing him down. he rounded a corner and jumped a fence in one bound, his cat tail trailing behind him. he stopped to look back at all the people yelling at him. he laughed at them. "hah! suckers! you can't even catch a cat! losers!" he laughed and strolled down the alley, eating his loaf of bread.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:58 pm
CalypsoNakamura
Username: calypsonakamura
Rp name: Kikimaru
Elements?: fire
Bloodline/Clan?: N/A
Activity: (how often you are online) every night
Why do you want to join the leaf? I really like the leaf village and want to help make it better

How can you better the leaf village? well...I can add a little...adventure mrgreen

Give an Rp example:
Kikimaru ran down the street with a loaf of bread in his mouth. he looked behind him and laughed at all the people chasing him down. he rounded a corner and jumped a fence in one bound, his cat tail trailing behind him. he stopped to look back at all the people yelling at him. he laughed at them. "hah! suckers! you can't even catch a cat! losers!" he laughed and strolled down the alley, eating his loaf of bread.

approved.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out