Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:23 pm

Elyon looked at the scale again and then her fingers curled around it as she looked up at Kolan with a smile. "Thank you. It's actually kinda pretty . . ." she said and then tucked it into her bodice, next to where she had put the flower for safe keeping. She had always been rather partial to the color orange. She thought it had a sort of majestic air around it . . . And when she thought about it . . . Kolan looked rather majestic himself . . . in his own way . . .

Coryn chuckled and kept poking him. "Say I'm not fat and I'll stop." he said with a laugh. It seemed that the laughter that was going around was contagious. Coryn was having a good amount of fun.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:32 pm

Kolan watched as Elyon looked to the scale before smiling. His dragonic heart skipped a beat for reasons he couldn't explain..she was so..wonderful when she smiled...Irritated by his own thought, he gave a light growl as a response. And then looked at her, he sighed a bit, "Pretty? Did you just call one of my scales, pretty?" Kolan's voice was filled with mock-disbelief and undertone of amusement.

Rollan laughed, "Alright..I'm not fat!"

Karelym laughed at his little joke, leaning against Coryn as a wicked gleam entered her now mischevious eyes...hmmm..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:37 pm

Coryn growled. "That's not what I meant and you know it!" he said continuing to poke Rollan.

Elyon blushed slightly. "Well . . . yes. I think orange is a pretty color . . ." she said a bit embarrassed about her own words, but she wasn't going to deny saying them.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:44 pm

Rollan was laughing and caught sight of Karelym, who had a look on his face he recognized, and it made him grin, "Fatty dragon brother of mine..watch out!"

Karelym finished the spell right at the last bit, watching with a mischevious grin as Coryn was changed into a puppy.

Rollan burst out laughing, free now of the other's hold as he leaned and tapped Coryn's nose, "Good boy," he crooned, "Now roll over!" Rollan laughed again.

Kolan's brow rose slightly, "Uh huh.." Had he been in human form, his cheeks would have been faintly tinged with a blush..as it was..his scales were looking a bit red. But then, no one had ever called his scales pretty before, and scales were a huge part of a dragon..so in a way..she was calling him pretty, and as girly as that was..hearing it from Elyon wasn't all that bad..it was kind of nice actually..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:16 pm

Coryn blinked finding himself as a puppy. Having his nose tapped he growled and looked at Karelym, widening his eyes. Kar . . . he thought to her in a whiney fashion. He really didn't like being a puppy.

Elyon blushed a bit more and turned away, trying not to let him see it. "Y-yeah." she said, feeling only more embarrassed now, kind of wishing that she never said it in the first place, and had kept it to herself.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:24 pm

Karelym smiled down at him, Sorry, Cor..but I think Rollan should have some fun too, don't you, my love? He did tell us a story.

Rollan chuckled at the growl, before picking Coryn up and tossing him into the air, catching him easily and without hurting the other before cuddling Coryn to his chest and nuzzling him as a wolf would, "You're so furry now, Cory. What a cute pup you make, " he said playfully.

Kolan didn't like the akward turn the situation had taken and prepared to make a snarky comment, only to feel a whoosh as his two hours ended. Kolan simply fell back, but Elyon had been in his hand and he quickly came forward, catching her bridal style in his arms though his knees buckled, unused to the human form as he was at the moment. But he managed to keep standing, still holding her in his arms as he growled, "Damn that Coryn.." And then he looked to Elyon with a frown, saying gruffly, "You alright, Elyon?"

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:36 pm

Elyon felt her breath leave her for a few moments after Kolan had caught her. "Was . . . not . . . expecting that . . ." she panted out, trying not to hyperventilate. She then noticed how he was holding her and blushed lightly. "I-I guess . . ." she said, not quite sure how to react.

Coryn yelped as Rollan picked him up and tossed him into the air. He growled as Rollan nuzzled him. I don't LIKE being a pup. he thought to Rollan with a hint of complaint in his tone.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:43 pm

Kolan smirked, watching Elyon breathing heavily after that little fall. And then she blushed lightly and he puzzled over the reason why..until he realized fully how he was holding her. With a cough, he tilted and set her down, scratching at the back of his head with a frown and missing the comfort of his dragon form already..although the dragon couldn't have held Elyon like that...Not that it mattered. "Come on, it's getting real late now, I get grumpy if I don't get my sleep." Though most people would say he was just generally grumpy. Kolan started walking, waiting with an impatient expression for Elyon to follow.

Rollan grinned, Aww, poor little pup, that's too bad. With a chuckle, he returned Coryn's earlier favor, poking the pup and tickling him while laughing, having fun playing with his big brother this way.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:07 pm

Elyon followed behind Kolan, oddly enough she hadn't dropped her staff once during the entire ride and fall and second fall and switched it from one position to another, a bit nervously. "When are you not grumpy?" she muttered to herself hearing his comment about not getting sleep.

G-guys!! Coryn thought through his laughter. Kolan and Elyon may return any moment!!! he complained, squirming under the tickle session that Rollan was putting him through.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:34 pm

Kolan heard the mutter and stopped in his tracks, flashing her a smirking grin, "Shall I steal that stick again and show you when," he teased, only partially joking.

Rollan chuckled, and then he grinned. "That's right..wouldn't want them to see my little puppy brother, now would I?" He set Coryn down, shifting into wolf form and then using his teeth to pick Coryn up by the scruff of the neck, a time honored quadruped tradition that only hurt if he made it so, and he certainly wasn't. Let's play, bro, he chuckled through the line, suddenly darting out of the cave with Coryn still in his mouth..actually..there was a reason he was doing this.

He wanted to take Coryn to Laura's village. He liked Karelym a lot, but Coryn was still the one he trusted most..the one he wanted with him first when he showed Laura's village and maybe Laura herself..she took night walks sometimes. If Karelym came, Coryn would be thoroughly distracted, and he'd have to take her as a dragon or else they'd have to walk..and that would be too slow. Rollan could get there in half the time this way, and be back in no time too. Karelym, when I ask you too..change Coryn back, alright, please? He knew Coryn had some time left as a human, and he wasn't using it on Karelym tonight anyway..so he didn't feel guilty about hoping Coryn would use it on him tonight.

Karelym watched them bolt out in surprise, heading to the mouth of the cave to watch in amusement as Rollan darted off with her husband. Have fun, my vyallah, I love you. And to Rollan, she chuckled, Alright, Rollan, be careful. Take care of your big brother.

I will, he spoke back before letting the link of this conversation fade

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:48 pm

((I'm assuming the village is within the confines of the Bind otherwise Coryn's not going to get to see any village while Karelym stays in the cave.))

Coryn squirmed in Rollan's grasp. Rollan!! Where are you taking me?! he growled, wondering why Karelym was being left behind . . . and honestly not liking it . . .

Elyon moved to hold her staff protectively from him. "Oh no you don't . . . and it's not a stick!" she said her grip only tightening on it. It was terribly important to her, and she wouldn't let him take it away from her again.

Laura had snuck out of her tent in the middle of the night and had gone for a walk, wondering if she would run into Rollan again. She hoped so . . . she wanted to see him again.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:58 pm

(D***IT! I'm thwarted by my own rules! UGH! Give me a break *pleading* let's just..pretend it works..*pleading tears*)

Rollan chuckled, We're going on an adventure, big brother. He smirked and teased, It's kinda nice having you as the squirt for a change.

Kolan snickered, "Sorry..your big..hunk of wood." Rolling his eyes in amusement, he grabbed her arm just above the elbow, not painfully, as he began leading her back to the cave, "You're a distracting wench," he stated simply, though he was clearly still amused. And apparently not thinking of the many possible interpretations of his phrasing.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:17 pm

(( rolleyes Fine, fine, fine. It works.))

"H-hey!!" she said as she was pulled back to the cave. She decided to ignore his last comment, not wanting to delve into what he had meant by it. "I can walk on my own you know!" she said stubbornly, trying to pull out of his grasp.

Coryn just growled, not enjoying his brother's teasing. I'm not amused. he stated simply and hung limply, realising he couldn't get out of Rollan's grasp, so why use up excess energy trying.

Laura had wandered farther from her village than she had ever gone before and wondered if it was a good idea. As she walked she nearly got her ankle caught in a hunter's trap, and scowled at it. She took a stick and poked it, causing it to snap and gave a small smirk, feeling pleased with herself. She remembered the time when she had saved a wolf from one of those traps . . . it was a really hansome wolf at that . . . she wondered what happened to it. It eventually stopped showing up after Rollan came into her life . . . She sighed, missing her animal friend.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:29 pm

(YOU ARE AMAZINGNEZZ TIMES AWESOMENEZZ! *Tacklez/Hugglez* *givez you a ginormous chocolate chip cooke* HUZZAH! <33333333)

Kolan let go as they reached the cave, frowning as he saw only Karelym. Coryn was madly in love with the little elf, so why would he leave her alone? "Look, Elyon. You can have some girl time whilst Coryn is absent." He hadn't even known that Rollan had come, not until he sniffed the air and caught the scent of wolf with a bit of annoyance.

Karelym looked to them both with a smile, mischief dancing in her eyes, "So did you two have..fun, tonight?" Her meaning was clear, though she was teasing, which was what stopped Kolan from yelling at her that she had the complete wrong idea. Instead, he coughed a bit, straightening and making a face that suggested he was on the verge of blushing, hence the annoyance in his expression.

Rollan pouted, Aww come on, Cory. Why's it only funny if I'm the one being squirt? He was still running and distracted by talking to Coryn, he didn't notice he'd run into someone until he'd bowled them over. Rollan made certain to toss Coryn gently aside, but was unable to stop from hitting the person. He rolled a moment, before ending up on top of a human. Rollan growled lightly, before looking down into the face of Laura..he'd knocked over Laura.

Rollan froze a moment, looking down at her, his eyes currently yellow rather than green or hazel as he quietly moved away. He moved to behind her, pushing his head under her back to help her get up and once that task was done, he moved in front of Laura and sat down on his hind legs, meeting Coryn's eyes a moment. His own were slightly wide, very nervous, and somewhat sheepish before he glanced to her and thought to Coryn with a sigh, Laura.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:45 pm

Elyon blushed noticably, athough she wished she could hide it. "So . . . I'm assuming Coryn is the name of the dragon?" she asked uncertainly, trying to change the subject before the elf noticed anything.

Laura fell backwards as a wolf barrled into her. Her eyes widened as he growled, afraid that he was going to attack her, but then he helped her sit up. She looked at the wolf and noticed his glance go to a puppy that looked rather dazed. "How cute . . ." she muttered as she looked at the puppy.

Coryn shook his head, trying to get over the small daze that came from being tossed. He looked up at Rollan and then to the girl . . . Laura . . . he'd called her? Ooooh! So this is your gypsy maiden. he thought to Rollan, trying hard not to smirk.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games