Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:54 pm
"Some drunk I would assume," KoTari answered Spade, "Lets' keep going. Bars isn't exactly good places to bring you ones like you," He laughed.

Seraphiel continued petting and humming her song while Akari slept.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:09 pm
Akari purred against her softly and happily. He slept soundly in her lap. He liked her voice...her touch...it was all so magical to him.  

SNDarkangel

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:28 pm
Sheila finished the bottle, placing it on a crate as she walked. "Ah, nothing like a little alchohol to wake up." She smiled and found another crate, sitting down and leaning against a building.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:35 pm
KoTari led the small group to the marketplace, "Look around guys. There are many things to see in here. Just make sure you don't lose me; although that would be difficult because of my height," KoTari laughed.

Seraphiel petted Akari without much care. In her eyes was a flicker of worry for Kieran. In truth, even she wanted to speak with Kir before they left, but she figured things would be better this way.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:07 pm
// i nearly murdered my little cousin... she dumped my cell phone in finger paint attempting to make it pretty! scream !!!11 i had to get my cousin sorry. evil //

spade continued to follow KoTari. "what is a drunk? is it bad?" spade continued to pull lost along so he wouldnt get left behind.

lost wanted to know what a drunk was also. lost followed spade closely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:12 pm
(lmao One of the many reasons why I don't like my little cousins. Thankfully I rarely see them)

"Ah... When a person drinks more alcohol than they should they are considered 'drunk'. When you're like that you kind of don't know what you're doing. It's basically the same as drugging yourself," KoTari tried to explain it in a way that they would understand.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:20 pm
Akari lay peacefully where he was with Seraphiel and every now and then he would twitch a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:20 pm
// my cell phone survived everything from rain, the washer and even getting run over by a truck. but not even it could survive my cousin. crying //
"oh. what is that" spade pointed to a canary."is it like a hawk?". spade continued to look around.

lost wanted to see every thing his mind reeling as he memorized everything he saw.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:23 pm
KoTari looked at what Spade was pointing to and chuckled, "It's a bird like hawks are birds. Birds like that canary would probably not be as vicious or predatory as hawks," He said.

Soon, Seraphiel decided to go to sleep with Akari. She flopped down on the bed again and was soon back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:29 pm
spade looked around. she began to notice someone following them. "KoTari. " spade began she didnt want the person to know she noticed him. ' i think someone is following us' spade began to think. she hoped he would see her thoughts on her face like lost did sometimes.

lost continued looking around. everything he saw interested him.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:34 pm
KoTari, like most Dragonkin, have an innate ability to see into thoughts. He easily heard Spade's thoughts since they were stronger than normal ones; which are usually quiet to him, "Do you recognize the pursuer? Act natural. I can hear those strong thoughts of yours," He thought to Spade using telepathy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:39 pm
'no i dont recognize the person but i know the clothing is from the academy its what all the gaurds wear' spade continued looking around. she held on tight to lost.

lost looked around.he was oblivious to the whole situation.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:46 pm
Sheila, listening quietly, muttered to herself. "Im not a drunk. That was my first bottle in years."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:47 pm
"Aww... Crap. That blasted Academy..." KoTari continued on like nothing was wrong, but he was calculating percentages in his mind, and using his ability of foresight to see all possible futures, "A fight here is too risky, and going back to the others is equally risky. I'll alert Seraphiel of what's going on so she, Zekka, and Akari could somehow surprise them if we are overwhelmed. A confrontation is going to happen, no mistakes about it. We should try and go to a place that's devoid of people. Lets' go to the end of town. I'll protect you until Seraphiel and Akari arrive," KoTari explained his plan to Spade and sent another telepathic message to Seraphiel.

"Hm...? Akari, wake up... I think there's trouble outside," Seraphiel said with sleepy eyes. She quickly woke up.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:52 pm
'im guessing in a plae like this they are going to use viral weaponry. that is they are going to attak us using viruses' spade looked at a small jewelary stand.

lost continued to look around. he had caught on that something was happening. he continued to look around.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games