Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:50 pm
Akuro looked at Lilith's face and shuffled over to it, reaching down he poked her cheek and lightly pulled on it.
"Hmmm,"
He withdrew his claws and put his hand on her face, messaging her cheek with his thumb.
He leaned down and stopped inches from it, her scent entering his nose as he closed his eyes.
He jumped back and took a few steps back before walking over to the dryer and kicking it.
"I'm doing it again!"
He put his hands on his head and groaned ruffling his hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:58 pm
Lilith Fell off off the couch with a loud yip when Akuro had kicked the dyer. She hit the floor with a thud"Owwww" she rubbed her cheek, cause she had fallen on her face. "Is something wrong" she asked ,recovering from her fall.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:25 pm
Akuro growled as his bandaged unwrapped from his arm, his eyes glowed a bright red as he turned around baring his fangs at her.
"Nothing."
He turned back around and kicked it again, he turned and walked into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 am
Lilith winced slightly when he barred his fangs at her, she then frowned. Her ears flattening against her head in an upset manner, she knew when he was like this it was better to leave him alone, but she didn't. She walked into the kitchen where he was and hugged his back, she felt her eyes begin to tear up"Are you angry.....at me?" he voice was quiet.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:55 pm
Akuro's whole body flinched when Lilith came in contact with him, and he felt his heart skip a beat.
He felt a part of him want to turn, however he denied that part of him and glared back at her.
"Get your grimy paws off me Lilith."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:37 am
Your thread is being locked, For the following reason. you have not read the new rules that have been put into place. Pm me after you have figured out what you are missing.

I'm sorry it had to come to this but no one is reading the rules.

Misery  

Kalaamkrit

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:29 am
Lilith's body grew rigid and her arms around him went limp and she backed away. She felt as though she was slapped in the face, feeling her eyes tear up "As you wish..I'm sorry....Master". She turned and left the kitchen, walking towards the living room and sat with her legs pulled close ,hugging them, she hid her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:16 am
Akuro grabbed a glass of water and filled it with water, he growled lowly turning the faucet off and took a quick drink before slamming it on the counter. The grass cracked but didn't break, he walked away from the glass into the living room, he looked at Lilith then at the dryer heading towards his room.
He stopped in the hallway.
"Lilith, come here," he said it loud enough to be heard but attempted to hide the edge to his voice.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:22 am
Lilith got up from where she was sitting and quietly walked over to Akuro. Her eyes were slightly pink from crying, she looked at him with a slight calmed face, but there was still some hurt behind her eyes. "What is it?" she asked quietly looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:10 am
He started walking again as she neared and opened the door to his room, he pointed at Lilith and beckoned her to come closer.
"Get in my room," he said pointing to the door.
His eyes closed and his fangs revealed themselves as he reached up and unwound his bandages exposing the marks in his skin.
"I'm irritated and you're the only thing to take it out on. Hurry up and go in, then sit on the bed."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:23 pm
Lilith walked past him at a slow pace, she looked elswhere to avoid looking at his face. She picked up the pace as soon as she passed him, seeing his fangs and sat on the bed, looking down at her lap. Her hands trembled lightly, clenching into fists as she forced herself to just stay calm.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:25 am
Akuro walked in and closed the door behind him, he walked towards her opening and closing his fist as he drew closer.
He reached forward with his other hand and put it on her shoulders, digging his claws into her shoulder.
"What should I do with you Lilith?" he questioned tapping his finger on his leg.
"Should I inflict new scars on your skin."
He lifted his hand put his claw to her arm, slowing moving it down.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:32 pm
Lilith cringed as he moved closer, flinching as she felt his claws. She spoke in a quiet voice"Do what you will..." her tone sligtly apathetic as she contained her fear a bit better now. She felt chills down her spine when he slowly felt his claws move down her arm, she shivered and pulled her arm away. She made a light gasp when she looked up, she glanced at his fangs but mostly his expression is what scared her the most.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:13 pm
Akuro leaned down until he was closer to her face, he was a saddened when she pulled her arm away, a wide smile came across his lips as he leaned forward stopping at her ear, he whispered putting his hand on her leg.
"While I'm gone, I might not be able to give you my full attention. I won't be able to torture you and that makes me really sad. So I'm deciding, what I should. Can you help me? I don't know what hurts more, he dug his claws deeper into her shoulder.
"This."
He pulled away and kissed her biting her tongue in the process, he pulled away lingering near her.
"Or that. Which one hurts more Lilith?"  

yizel

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games