Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:34 pm
Ryan smiled through the kiss and closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her, one hand resting around her shoulder blades, and the othe around the small of her back as he returned the kiss. He loved this lake. It tended to spur romantic moments, and for that he was very glad.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:03 am
Brilyra pressed closer, feeling his arms rest around her. The moment was wonderful.."Mmm..my Rye.." she sighed contentedly.

And meanwhile, Giacare had noticed something. The sun, sinking lower into the sky..there was a little over an hour perhaps until the sun had sunk fully..and he needed to have changed by then. Why not take advantage of their distraction? Giacare glanced at them, before stepping away from their line of view as he entered back into the forest.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:05 am
Ryan smiled and then fell back onto the soft grass surrounding the lake, pulling Brilyra down on top of him. "My Bri . . ." he murmured back, kissing her passionately.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:33 am
Giacare was both wistful and relieved as he heard no yells from the others..his little brother was oblivious again it seemed. Not that he blamed him, it hadn't been Ryan's fault. It had been the Snorm's..but he couldn't really regret it, both he and Ryan had met their true lovers because of it.

Brilyra felt herself being pulled back on top of him and laughed, "Always yours."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:45 am
Ryan gave a low noise that was almost like a growl as he pulled Brilyra closer to him and kissed her ear lightly. "Mine . . . mine . . ." he growled out over and over again, a laugh embedded in the words as he started trailing kisses down her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:04 am
Brilyra felt lips against her ear and smiled contentedly, and then inhaling sharply as the other growled out the possessive term and trailed kisses along her neck. "Ryan," she murmured..

Giacare felt that he'd gotten a sufficient distance away..although it seemed a bit off given his current, childish state. And that was when he started to transform..not noticing the odd undercurrent as the magick hit his familiar magick and the new stuff. Giacare lelt himself unfurl as fur srpouted from his back. His body began to elongate and grow, and before long..he was a gryiffn, four pawed, one-tailed, and beak-mouthed. And thankfully, he was his usual size, not trapped as a child in this wat leasy.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:03 am
Ryan grinned as he stopped kissing her neck and then went back up to her lips before catching them in another kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:52 am
A snout lifted in the air and sniffed, fangs baring lightly. It's mate was gone. The mate was dead. It knew that much. And so the ligarun was not angry, but hungry..it wanted a mate..it wanted flesh..and it smelled two creatures. He didn't know what, but they were not hunters..hunters smelled of thick metal..the ligarun drew closer..it smelled magick too..but magick didn't matter...magick never hurt it. The creature gave a low gargling noise as it came closer, within a few feet of them before it let out a loud, shrill gurgle.

Brilyra had been feeling her body warm under Ryan's touch..kissing him deeply..only to hear a sound that made her blood run cold as she sat up, "A ligarun," she breathed. That was two they'd encountered now, but why? What was bringing them?

Giacare had been stretching in his gryffin form, seeing no alternative method of entertainment. He needed to spend at least forty-five minutes in this form, about five had gone by. "Maybe they won't notice.." But instead of human speech from his mouth, he heard only the growls and squaks of a lion slash bird. His speech was gone? But why? Perhaps..Brilyra's child spell?

And then he heard a sound, the sound of a ligarun who'd found it's prey. The sun hadn't yet set, Ryan was still human, and Brilyra's magick would not work against a ligarun. With a roar of his own, he tore off and headed towards them.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:14 pm
Ryan sat up as well and his hand went to his sword as he pushed Brilyra off of him and behind him as he pulled out his sword, getting to his feet, ready to fight, worried that his sword wouldn’t do much. And then he noticed that Giacare was gone. “Damn that little sneak.” He swore under his breath, worried horribly that there might be another ligarun around and with Giacare in too big of clothes and stuck in a child-like form, he was terrified that he wouldn’t be able to protect his brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:41 pm
(And..I am alive! Muwahaha! <3)

Brilyra felt herself being pushed off and then behind as the other pulled his sword out. "Be careful, Ryan." And that was when she noticed Giacare's absence, glancing around and seeing no one she felt anxiousness set into her further..but if something had happened, she'd have known, her magick would have alerted her.

The ligarun circled them for a moment, making it's gurgling noises before suddenly lunging with a final, shrill gurgle.

A paw came down on it's head along with a roaring screech that made Brilyra cringe, feeling it grate against her ears. A gryffin stood before them, clearly an adult as it was taller and wider than Ryan, with long wings that stretched forward as it had come forward, now moving closer to it's side. It had batted the ligarun away, and the creature was moving again, rising to fight the other creature. The gryffin gave a little growl before glancing back at Brilyra and Ryan, and assured that they were alright, he came forward as the ligarun lunged again. This time, he brought his beak down to the creature's throat and closed down, slitting through the skin and dropping it to the ground.

The ligarun lay dead before it's body began to shrivel and become barely there, just mulch. An effect of their kind. The gryffin made a little choking noise, apparently trying to get the blood off as it wiped it's beak on the grass and then turned to the other's, fixing a pure yellow gaze on them. A necklace lay at it's throat, the chain almost digging into the thick neck, the brother necklace.

Giacare had entered in time to see the ligarun lunging, and he'd come forward in front of his foolish brother and almost sister, fending back a beast that Ryan's sword would likely not have been a match for, not while he was also trying to guard Brilyra. Once he'd killed the ligarun and tried to get the disgusting blood out, he had turned back to see his brother and Brilyra. They wouldn't know it was him..and even if they did, he wouldn't want them to..this form was a token of what he'd gone through away from Ryan, and he wanted only new things. Aside from his wife. So Giacare started to turn away, feeling assured they'd just assume he was a random gryffin..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:50 pm
Ryan got ready to fight when a gryffin came out of the woods and attacked and killed the ligarun. And one fact of the gryffin that Ryan did not fail to notice, was the necklace around it's neck. That's . . . Giac's necklace . . . he thought with wide eyes and as it turned away . . . "Hey! I thought there weren't any secrets between brothers!" Ryan called out, knowing by the necklace that the gryffin was indeed his older brother.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:58 pm
Giacare froze, his muscles tensing as the furry head swiveled around and the bright, yellow eyes narrowed onto Ryan. How had the other..his head looked down as he recalled his necklace. That would had to have been the clue. Damn. "Apparently not," he grumbled, knowing his words came out as a little growl. He appealed to mindspeak then, since he had a blood link to Ryan, it was possible if one knew how, It's not a secret, you never asked. His voice was wryly amused through the link and a bit annoyed perhaps..but he hadn't wanted his brother to know. And what did Ryan think of it anyway? Giacare turned forwards to face his brother, but made no move farther or closer, somewhat hesitant.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:21 pm
Ryan frowned. "Oh blah, blah, blah, blah, blah." he said irritably. "Is this why you snuck away? Come on, Giac! You should know better! It would have at least made me feel better if I knew I wasn't the only one who was changing my form." he said, a bit of a grin forming at the corner of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:26 pm
Giacare heard the irritable blahing and the words, amusement entering him. Really? It doesn't bother you I'm still the handsomer one? He stepped closer then, only stopping once he'd reached his brother and was looking down at him. As he considered the changing form part, he gave a little growl, Which reminds me.. Giacare brought his paw and tail into motion, the result being Ryan on the ground in a more or less painless way, paw on his chest and holding him down, Looks like I'm taller again too, squirt. Giacare gave a growling chuckle.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:32 pm
Ryan scowled at his brother. "No way are you handsomer than I am . . ." he said, struggling to get out from under the paw.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games