Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:41 pm
Synthic finally glanced down at her injury. She realized it was worse than she originally thought it was. She was not going to be able to move, and she needed to get into her first aid kit before the cut circulation damages her leg, "Deimos...I'm sorry for what I just said. I meant that I'm a normal human and I don't know anything about magic. My specialty was crystallis making. I know this Zen person is bad, but would he send something as obvious as a rabbit to find us? Why don't we just talk this out? You probably scared it," She said, returning her gaze to the wolf.

(Gone to bed)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:45 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia looked at the woman again, surprised that she was defending her.
[[Same]]
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

Durithill's eyes narrowed as he watched and listened to Synthic. He was really beginning to get annoyed now. Didn't she ever listen. "Yes he would, because a rabbit isn't obvious." Durithill said exasperatedly. "He probably knows you wouldn't sense its magic. And if it was scared, it would have run away from me, not past me! Why don't you use your brain once in a while!"

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:53 pm
Baffled. Utterly baffled by what was going on here. She knew, the rabbit, had come to her feet like it had, well frankly, been looking for her but for what reason she had no earthly idea. And now Synthic was hurt and those two were arguing. ""Alright enough!" Ren snapped, trees swaying uneasily with the sound of her voice. Looking to the magical rabbit, she spoke, "WHat is your name and why are you here? Speak quickly," she demanded as best she could. She wasn't very good at demands but she managed. Hopefully she could understand enough rabbit still. "ANd Deimos yes I see your logic, but letting Synthic pass out from bleeding is not the best idea," she pointed back turning her weary attention back to the strange creature..  

forgottenmemory13

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:57 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia turned to the Fount. Again, she hoped the one she was speaking to understood rabbit. Although it always seemed to be a vein hope. She began to chatter. "Natalia. To protect the Fount of Power at all costs."
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:04 pm
Synthic grit her teeth. The pain was becoming unbearable. She needed to treat her wound before she was forced to let the vein go. She hoped that whatever Renata is doing will be good enough for Deimos.
The hand holding the rabbit let it down and went into her pocket. With her eyes still on Deimos, she rummaged for something for herself.

(Now I'm gone)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Durithill walked over to Synthic, swatted her hand aside and quickly drew another symbol on her skin before the wound could bleed that much more. The wound sealed almost instantly, but a jagged scar was left behind. "I can't do anything about the scar. It was a powerful dark magic spell that caused the wound." he said simply, turning on his heels to face away from the group. "The rabbit is here for you. I already determined that. That's why we have to kill it. And if all of you are so reckless as to let yourself be caught like this, then I'm afraid I can't travel with you any longer. Unlike you, I have no desire to die." he said, heading towards the door.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:06 pm
"Nat, Nata, Natalia?" she repeated trying to make it so everyone could understand. "Protect a Fount? Fount of -whats a fount?" she asked baffled. Fount of power? "And why do you need to guard it?" More over how? How was a magical rabbit and why, was it supposed to protect this thing, what ever it was. "Please hold up Deimos," she said an edge in her voice. They could never stop who ever was looking for them if they couldn't get any information.  

forgottenmemory13

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:07 pm
Daniel ran to Synthic as she was injured. "Yes, enough wolf. How was Synthic or any of us supposed to know this? You can't just resort to violence on someone before properly understanding the situation." He said as he didn't know what to do to help Synthic. He had no medical knowledge or powers. He sighed. "You're wise, Deimos. But you resort to your actions to quick." He said in a calmer tone now. "Synthic, are you okay?"

[NOOO. FRENCH EXAM TOMORROW D:]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:10 pm
Some Might Say...
"You are a Fount. To prevent evil from getting you." She chattered on. She hopped over to the FOunt once she was let go. She sniffed her carefully. There was no doubt. She was the FOunt of Power.
...The Saddest of Pandas

[[I think one more post for me]]  

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Durithill glared death at Daniel, but paused at Renata's request. "You're the ones that don't properly understand the situation. If you plan to keep that thing with us, then I suggest you don't sleep, because I will kill it when no one's consious to stop me." he said simply before turning back towards the door and lying down, refusing to look at them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:14 pm
Renata blinked a few times in confusion. But she quickly regained herself. "Look, erm, thanks for the concern and all, but really, I'm quite well protected. As you can see I have many friends here and I think we'll be fine. Honest. Plus, my friend might just kill you if you stay. So really thanks, but you should go now," she advised with a sigh. Why things were so complicated, she had no idea. Deimos was probably right was her guess, because she could be too trusting and she knew it. He was just trying to look out for them.  

forgottenmemory13

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:17 pm
Daniel knew Deimos was just trying to protect Renata, but he didn't like his attitude. It was like he thought he was better then the others because they were humans and such. He shook his head and decided to stop thinking about it. He looked to the rabbit and didn't know what to say, but just listened to Renata and it speak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:18 pm
"I'm fine Daniel...Don't worry..." Synthic said, but she had to wonder what she jumped out like that for. Maybe it was a wish of the rabbit's? The rabbit might have wished for protection and she was the closest one at that moment.
She rubbed the scar on her thigh painfully, "I'm fine," She said again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:19 pm
Some Might Say...
"i'll kill myself if you make me leave." Natalia answered simply before nuzzling before her feet. She was to defend the founts and this was the only one she knew about. She wasn't leaving. "Besides, a rabbit was able to get to you. You obviously aren't protected enough..." She muttered, half to herself.
[[G'night]]
...The Saddest of Pandas

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games