Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:48 am
"Okay, wait right here." Daiki said, rushing towards the kitchen. He was checking his fridge, then asked Ralph, "What do you want to eat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:56 am
Ralph followed him into the kitchen. He waited as Daiki looked in the fridge. "Anything, to be honest." Ralph answered when Daiki asked him the question.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:04 am
"Hm, well let's see what we have here..." Daiki said, looking around the fridge. "The only thing I could see here... is fish." he said, taking it out. "Is this okay?" he pointed at the fish.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:07 am
Ralph smiled. "Yep, that sounds great." He said, nodding.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:11 am
"Okay. Just sit on the table for a while. I need to cook this first, then we can eat." Daiki said to Ralph, then he pointed towards the other side of the kitchen, where there was a table and two seats. He then turned towards the stove and started to cook the fish.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:14 am
Ralph smiled and headed to the table and sat down.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:54 pm
The fish was smelling great, and Daiki flipped it and it landed on the plate. He looked at Ralph and asked, "You like bread?" he went towards his stock of dairy and wheat, and there was it, his hast loaf of bread.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:01 pm
Ralph nodded. He could smell the fish from where he was sitting. He hadn't seen such friendliness in such a long time. He sighed and watched Daiki admiringly.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:16 pm
Daiki just nodded back and took the loaf of bread and put it next to the fish, on the plate. He put it on the table and reached out for two sporks. He gave one to Ralph and said, "Let's eat." he smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:26 pm
Ralph smiled and nodded. He then started eating. It tasted so good. "This is really good." He complimented.

[[wat wud happen if Ralph fell in love with Daiki? xD lol]]  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:31 pm
((i was thinking about that... i dunno xP))

"Thank you." Daiki said, smiling at him. He started eating too, and his face showed content.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:13 pm
[[xD lol, i think he might...]]

Ralph savored every bite. He hadn't had a decent meal like this in a while. "So... You live here by yourself?" Ralph asked.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:34 pm
((hm, that would be interesting. xDDD))

"Uh, yeah pretty much." Daiki said, getting another bite from the fish and bread he prepared for both of them. After a while, he asked Ralph, "So, is the fish and bread good?" he didn't have anyone else to rate his cooking, and for him it didn't made any difference to any other food he ate.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:19 am
[[it would be indeed.. but wud u b okay with it? o.o]]

"It's amazing." Ralph replied. He then watched Daiki eat as he ate. For some reason, he could help paying so much attention to him.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:40 am
((haha, it's okay. : D ))

"Thanks," Daiki said, eating what was left on his plate. Then, he took his spork to get another bite, when he noticed that he had no food left. "Oh, I ate it all already." he said, pouting a little while looking at the plate. He stood up, whispered, "Excuse me," and went to the sink. He put the plate on the sink and went back to the table. He sat and turned to Ralph as he put his hand under his chin. "So, what can we uh, talk about?" he asked, he was feeling kinda bored, and he thought that it would be a good time to bond with someone who will stay for a few nights in his home.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games