Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:04 pm
Jyrek felt Emika against him and growled lowly. Meanwhile, the words hurt, "Emika.." He needed to protect their daughter..but he needed to protect his wife as well. With one quick move, he'd turned from her grasp and caught her in his strong, furry arms, holding her close as he buried his eyes in her hair. "You won't lose me," he spoke in a soothing growl, "Not before I've had the chance to seduce you properly." A joke of sorts between them, and he used it now to help her relax a bit, random as it was for the moment and spoken as softly as it was. "Emi.." he murmured, holding her a bit tighter.

Kraelyn caught sight of brown hair and daring to hope, he grabbed the person's shoulder..only to see someone else.."Erm.sorry, miss-" He trailed off as she turned away in a huff. It shouldn't be this hard..this town wasn't that large.."Shelby!" He hoped she'd hear as he continued looking..

Gorgo shook her paw with a laugh, "Good girl." He was about to continue when he heard a yell and frowned, narrowing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:06 pm
((Sorry for my absense. Had to attend my sister's B-Day dinner like, right after getting my retainers.))

Emika held onto him tightly, finding comfort from having his arms around her. She always had. "I just . . . It would hurt too much if I had to be separated from both you and Shelby again . . ." she said, continuing to sob against him.

Shelby heard someone yell out her name. That was Kraelyn's voice!!! "KRAELYN!!" she shouted, being as loud as she could, although she knew that he would only hear a roar, she wanted him to at least hear her. However, she wasn't even sure if he would be able to hear her roar . . . she was only just a kitten of a bobcat after all . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:51 pm
(^__^ How was her birthday? And how are your retainers?)

Jyrek continued holding her close, nodded at her words and wishing he could wipe his wife's tears away properly..that he wasn't this..monster. "Never again," he promised, "Sending you away..I thought I was protecting you..but it made things so much worse..I won't make that mistake again, losing you is losing a part of myself..I won't lose you again, Emika..I love you." Jyrek pressed his snout against her forehead, giving her as best a kiss as he could manage and feeling more like a monster for his inability to show her the affection and love she deserved, for not protecting her and Shelby..he felt worthless..

Kraelyn caught something, a faint roar.."Shelby?! Shelby! I heard you! Roar again!" He went through the crowd, searching for the sound's origin.

Gorgo hissed in irritation, "Be quiet, Shelby. Keep your mouth shut," he ordered.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:24 pm
Emika tilted her head and returned the kiss. She might not have been able to say the words at the time . . . she was still waiting for him to propose . . . but . . . she couldn't continue to go without affection towards him any longer.

Shelby wanted to roar again, but the damned collar kept her from doing so. Her head bowed and she sobbed pitifully. Kraelyn . . . she thought sadly, wishing she could give him a sign of where she was.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:12 pm
Jyrek felt Emika tilt her head and then felt her returning the kiss. He blinked in surprise, letting it last a moment before tilting his head and looking away, ashamed. "N-No..you shouldn't..have to kiss a beast..Emika.." A monster. The unspoken words hung in the air it seemed and he could not escape them.

Kraelyn heard no other roar and nearly cried out in frustration, where was Shelby?! Why couldn't he find her!?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:59 pm
Emika's face fell and she frowned. "I don't see a beast anywhere around here Jyr . . ." she said, looking at him with the utmost seriousness and then lay her head on his chest. "I'm still waiting for something to happen you know . . . but I . . . I can't wait forever . . . and I'm really hoping that what I'm waiting for . . . will happen soon." she said, seemingly randomly, but she really did want him to propose to her . . . so much so that it almost hurt to be kept waiting . . .

Shebly started trying to fight against the collar, wanting so badly for Kraelyn to find her. She started growling as she tried getting her mouth opened. She would comunicate with Kraelyn no matter what. She had to see him at least once more . . . her Kraelyn . . . she loved him . . . and damnit she had to tell him!

((Mmm . . . I'll let you choose if she get's to scream or not. If she does, just have your characters react accordingly, and if she doesn't, once again, have them act accordingly.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:57 pm
((Snarglebump!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:43 pm
((Bump?))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:27 am
Jyrek's gaze softened at that, and he wrapped his arms around her form as she lay her head against his chest. What was she waiting for? What could she possibly want from him?

Kraelyn darted forward, scanning the crowd..and then he saw another flash of brown hair with a face turned downwards smugly. And there was a little bobcat, "Shelby!"

The false Shelby turned in alarm, narrowing 'her' eyes. "Stupid whelp.." He reached his hand into his pocket, letting it rest there, "I warn you, come no closer if you value your life or hers."

Kraelyn came to a halt, frowning at the false Shelby before looking to the bobcat with a worried expression on her behalf.

(O_o thinking on it, it wouldn't really be obvious in real life that she wanted him to propose again. o_O Scream?)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:52 am
((One would think . . . and never mind.))

Emika smiled as she felt Jyrek's arms go around her. "I don't like waiting Jyr . . . I really don't . . ." she said, hoping, praying, that he would somehow figure out her hints . . . though with how dense Jyrek could sometimes be, she didn't think he would . . .

Shelby's eyes became filled with hope as she saw Kraelyn and then heard him call her name. However, as Gorgo made his threat she stiffened. What could he have in his pocket? She looked up at Kraelyn, worry in her eyes, scared for Kraelyn, and for herself.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:29 am
(O-o I don't want him to propose until after Maxim arrives. That's why I've been waiting. o-O )

Jyrek rolled his eyes slightly, how like a woman, to expect a man to know instantly her inner desires and act upon them. "I suppose I have learned a greater patience, with all the time that I have spent with interminable hours passing unmarkedly by. And yet my temper seems only to have worsened. I do not wish to make you wait, but I have little remedy for it at present." The Kingly aspect was showing in his polite words, it was a shield of sorts for him much like the furry coat he now wore.

Kraelyn glared at the other, "Let her go, she is not yours to command."

"Actually..she is. And now that I have her, I don't intend to let her go. Not after what she's done..but, I am a man for deals..shall I make this then? Offer yourself in her stead, and I'll let her go free. What say you?"

Kraelyn had been glaring, but at that, his eyes widened slightly. Give himself in her stead? Him for her? Kraelyn considered it a moment more, before nodding, "I'll go in her stead..but why, doesn't that ruin your revenge?"

Gorgo smirked, "It's as good of revenge to take that which she loves."

Kraelyn glared again, before looking to Shelby before looking back at Gorgo, "I offer myself up just the same, me for her."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:47 am
((I've figured that much. =P ))

Emika sighed. "No . . . I suppose you don't . . ." she said, disappointment poorly hidden in her voice as she pulled away and started walking back to the castle, intending to look for the cure for the venom that was injected into Jyrek.

Shelby's eyes widened. "No Kraelyn! Don't!" she called out to him, but at the same time knew it was useless. He couldn't understand her. Tears formed in her eyes. She couldn't lose Kraelyn now. She just couldn't. She couldn't be happy without him now.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:08 am
(O-o have you? *givez you a cookie and pats your head* Good Mousey! ^__^ o-o and to bed I must go! T__T I think I dozed off because one of the couples wasn't together..and then the next I thing I knew..BOOM! They were getting married. x--x )

Jyrek gave a little growl of frustration before back to all fours, following her towards the castle and walking by her side. "I don't..want to make you wait..Emika..on that, I was always the most impatient..wanting you and Shelby back..but I didn't think I'd ever see you again, let alone be free..and now I have you in a way..but you aren't..entirely mine..and I..am no great king." his head bowed, having relayed some of his inner doubts he felt rather glum.

Kraelyn waited for Gorgo to move, and watched as Gorgo removed an item from his pocket. "As you wish, whelp..I will make of you what she made of me, but ah! I'll be merciful! You'll be half what I was!" He seemed to find this very amusing as he pulled forth a crooked looking stick bound around. He broke the edges before spinning it in his fingers and tossing it..it hovered for a moment before breaking and flying to each of the three..there was a blinding sort of light, and when it cleared, the bobcat was gone and only Shelby's form remained.

He stepped towards her? "Shelby?" Kraelyn looked her over a moment..but somehow..it felt like her.."Shelby!" He caught her in his arms and gave an overjoyed laugh, twirling her around. "You are you! And I am me..perhaps his magick failed?" But unbeknownst to him, changes were beginning to take place. His skin was turning pinker and less humanly soft, his teeth were growing a bit and two pointy, pink ears, pig's ears, came forth from his head.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:30 am
((Nighty! ^-^))

Emika stopped and turned to him. "Jyrek . . ." she said softly, a bit of a sigh coming out. She didn't know what to say to him to make him feel better . . . well . . . she did, but she wasn't going to say it until he proposed to her . . .

((I'm assuming that Shelby's back to normal . . .))

Shelby was blinking in confusion from the blinding light and the next thing she knew Kraelyn had caught her up in his harms and . . . she was back to normal! And then she noticed Kraelyn's changes. Her eyes widened and she placed her hands on him, hoping her magick worked now. "Stay normal, stay normal, stay normal, stay normal!" she chanted under her breath, trying to fight the magick that was changing Kraelyn into a pig.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am
(*sneaky* o-O yes, she's normal..for now! *maniacal laughter* *coughs* Hrm..nighty! <3)

Jyrek watched her stop and turn to him, and when nothing else was forthcoming, he walked by and lifted a bit, brushing his snout against her cheek before settling back down as he walked towards the castle, willing the hole in his heart to close.

Kraelyn frowned at that. "Normal?" And then he glanced to his hands, the finger tips were turning black now and hard, cloven as it were. His eyes widened and he mouthed, 'oh, no'. Kraelyn could feel the shifting now and it seemed only to be intensifying as her magick was worked on him. "Shelby.." he moaned, clutching at his stomach. And then his whole form began to shift as his body grew bit larger width wide, his face becoming round and chubby, and a deep pink color as his skin became somewhat rubbery. A little pig's snout became his nose as his ears gave a final grow. As for his height, he began shrinking until his head came to about Katherine's waist, the size of an adult pig standing. The hands remained as fingers, but felt and looked like cloven hooves. From his rear, a curly tail had come through and now his clothes were ill-fitting.

But they remained on him, because as Gorgo had said, he wasn't fully what Gorgo was. He was a diminutive half-pig, half-human, which was worse in a way. Kraelyn's wide, slightly frightened eyes looked up to Shelby and began speaking in a somewhat guttural voice, "Shelb-" an oink from his now thinned lips cut him off as horror came into his eyes as he clapped his hands to his mouth before his eyes welled up with tears. He was a freakish half creature now.. Kraelyn was trapped.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff