Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:50 pm
"E-eh?!?! No! No! He's no one special!!! Really!!!" she insisted, waving her hands in front of her.

"You're obviously lying. How did you ever become a prosecutor?"

"I'm not lying! Miles is not special to me! At all!" She nearly shouted.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:03 pm
"Oh..! B-but! You?!" Tracy looked down in disappointment. "Sorry."

"H-hey.." Felicja grimaced as thought to point out something really, really important to Magdalena. "Uhh.."

Miles had only just arrived after searching for Magdalena, with unfortunate timing he'd slipped into the room just as she'd finished speaking. He frowned, but couldn't quite convince himself otherwise that she really did just say what she did. "Magdalena?" Miles called to her in both surprise and disgust. He stood there, waiting for an explanation.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:10 pm
Magdalena's heart sank when she heard an oh-so-familiar voice behind her. 'Aw, crap!' She slowly turned to look at Miles, not sure what expression to make. "Uh, I can explain....Y-you see...I... I didn't mean it! What I just said! I didn't!"

So this was the Miles she was talking about. Apollo felt bad about the situation. She was probably just saying that because she was embarrassed, but there was the worst timing for that kind of outburst of denial.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:24 pm
Miles wasn't capable of speaking, still in awe he just shook his head. He didn't give her another moment to explain, but turned away and left through the door just as quick as he had arrived. The mental anguish hadn't quite settled in, it was mostly shock and distempered frustration eating away at him.

"Go, go, go!" Felicja urged Magdalena, hoping that there was still a change that things could be undone. "Stop him." She muttered.

"Oh no. Oh no, oh no!" Trucy frowned in distress, "It's all my fault." She bit her low lip, caught in the tension that lingered within the room.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:28 pm
She nodded once to Felicja before running off after him. "Miles! Wait!"

"No, it's not your fault, Trucy! Don't blame yourself. She was just embarrassed. There was no way you knew he was going to be there." He said, trying to confort the saddened girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:40 pm
"What?" Miles snapped, "I.. I don't want to talk to you!" He only paused to look back at her as she caught up, glaring at her before he continued on his way. It wasn't long before he'd reached the doors, bitterly swinging them open before starting down the steps.

".. B-but.." She sniffled, ".. Still!" A bit of Trucy's sorrow was lifted thanks to Apollo's support, but even so she felt bad for Magdalena.

"Ah.." Felicja managed a sad smile. "Yeah, it's nothing to beat yourself up over. Things will work out, you'll see! It's all in the truth."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:44 pm
Her heart was in the pit of her stomach. "Please! Miles! J-just hear me out!" Her voice was almost beginning to crack.

"Yeah, what Felicja said. It'll all work out in the end..."he said, patting Trucy on the shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:57 pm
Her voice showed genuine anguish, which made him stop. "Make it quick." Miles ordered, making a point in looking her straight in the eyes.

"Okay.." She really did want to believe them. Trucy sighed halfheartedly. "I guess for it to work out, I have to believe too." A little bit of her usual cheeriness had returned, but the majority of the gloominess lingered.

"That's the spirit!" She smiled reassuringly. "Nobody will hold you responsible."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:01 am
She took a single steadying breath. She had to say it now, once and for all, and hopefully that would make everything okay again. "Miles, I...I.... I LOVE YOU!" While shouting this, her face immediately turned red and she squeezed her eyes shut, her hands forming fists at her sides. This was the single most embarrassing thing she had ever done in her life. But she had to.

Apollo looked towards the door when he heard the outburst. "...I think things will turn out just fine..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:11 am
That was quick. Quick enough to grab his full attention. He looked flushed, very thrown off by her outburst. Her words were very full of emotion causing all doubt to vanish, and he felt just as embarrassed as she was saying it. "I... T-Then why?" Miles no longer sounded hurt, but very confused as to what she had meant before.

Trucy looked up hopefully, she two herd it as well. "Ah," She smiled, looking up at them. "Good!"

Felicja sighed in relief, "Agreed.. What a day." She pressed a hand to her forehead as though already tired, it wasn't even late yet!

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:22 am
"W-well.... I... I was embarrassed... So I denied it. But then you heard it at the worst possible moment. I... could never mean what I said before... You're very special to me... as you know.... And half the world does too, now..." Her face was very red, almost purple. When she explained all this, she fiddled with her hands, looking down, not able to look him in the eye.

"Yeah. And it's only two in the afternoon..." Apollo looked down when he heard a meowing sound and noticed her was standing next to the mostly-forgotten carrying case. He wasn't sure what to do, since the kitten seemed to want to get out, but he still felt uncomfortable with letting it free to attack his hair. He looked to Trucy and Felicja, to see if they noticed the restless kitten.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:40 pm
He listened and then waited until she had finished explaining. Seeing her nervous made him feel sheepish, "I'm sorry for overreacting then." He looked away, feeling ashamed for his actions. "I guess you've made you're point." Miles glanced towards the streets, hinting to her confession.

Trucy knelt back down near the carrying case. "Seems restless." She frowned, "Stuck in that itty-bitty thing."

"I bet she's hungry." Felicja added, crossing her arms. "Using up all her energy this morning."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:30 pm
"I-It's okay... And I'm sure I've made my point to the whole city...." She was still looking down at her hands, he face's color not fading at all. She was half-curious at that point about how Miles felt about her, but this wasn't a traditional confession, so she didn't feel the right to ask.

"...You can open it...I-If you can control it from attacking me..." Apollo gave his permission.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:50 pm
Trucy giggled with excitement, "Okay!" She opened the case slowly. "Come here, Milliana~"

"Don't worry, she won't cause any trouble." She assured him, watching Trucy as she attempted to coax the cat out.

Miles glanced back at her in thought, wondering what she was thinking at that moment. He sighed and took her hand and started leading her back inside. ".. and to me too."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:05 pm
Milliana stared at Trucy from the corner of her carrier. She walked towards her with a mew.

Apollo watched cautiously, taking a few steps back from the cage, just to be safe.

She started a little when he took her hand. His words left her a little dazed and confused. What exactly did he mean by that...?  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games