Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:55 am
(O-o ^__^ Blue Moon with Egg Nog!)

Derrick looked down at Dimitri and scowled, "Fine. Let the b*****d do what he wants." he grabbed up the turtle and dropped him into the tank, ignoring the small splash of water.

Giamonde felt himself being picked up and then dropped as he met with water once more. He grabbed the castle and clung to it, watching Derrick.

Derrick glared at him again before leaning down and grabbed Dimitri a little roughly as he headed to the bathroom and slammed the door shut after locking it. He then set Dimitri on the toilet lid and opened a cabinet, producing two towels which he set on the counter before pausing a moment to clench the sides of the counter as he struggled to rein in his temper. Derrick's still slightly glaring eyes slid over to Dimitri. "Why did you defend him?" that was how he saw it, "And why does he call you 'Mitri', were you friends before? Is he really as old as you?" the grip on the counter tightened a little.

Giamonde managed to get back on the castle and sit. He thought over his son, angry and hating him..would he really have thrown Giamonde out the window? He doubted it..but still..and Dimitri..did Dimitri hate him as well? Giamonde wouldn't blame him. He'd saved Dimitri's life, which sparked their odd friendship. Giamonde would manage to sneak away from the mistress who openly treated him as more of an animal than a man, and visit Dimitri from time to time. He'd even helped with a few of Dimitri's magickal spell and potion issues, when his apprentince, Elryn, wasn't around. Which wasn't too often, since Elryn idolized his older cousin and followed him around, learning and helping eagerly.

Giamonde was intelligent, witty, slightly cynical, and had a love for humor and laughter that would have made him well-loved indeed, if he weren't wearing the collar that marked him as little more than a slave or pet. For that, most people ignored him or mocked him. Which made it all the more odd that he was still willing to be kind and open, such as with saving Dimitri's life. He'd started to call the other 'Mitri' both because it was part of Dimitri's name, and it was similar to mitras, a wizard word for mentor and friend, since Dimitri taught Giamonde a few things as well. Although it was never confirmed that Giamonde was a wizard, despite his magickal abilities.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:02 pm
((interesting...lol))

Dimitri's ears lowered and he recoiled a bit from the rough treatment. "Derrick...I wasn't defending him," he said, producing a soft doggish whine afterwards. "I...I was trying to keep you from becoming like him. And yes, we knew each other. I wouldn't have called us friends...but we did know one another." He lowered his gaze and his ears were flattened against his head. "P...please don't be mad at me," he said, with the soft whine emitting again.

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:10 pm
Derrick saw the way the other's ears flattened and listened to the words. He ran a hand through his hair as his gaze softened fully and remorse entered his eyes. "Dimitri.." he stepped closer and sat beside the toilet, scooping Dimitri into his arms and holding the other to him as he stroked Dimitri's fur and pressed a kiss to his head. "I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you, just him. How could I ever be mad at you?"

Derrick stroked Dimitri;s snout before lifting it and pressing a kiss to the very end, under the nose as though kissing the other's lips. When he pulled away a little, he spoke again, "Sorry, Dim..I need to control my temper better, around you at least.,,love you, Dimitri." Derrick lifted his head and closed his eyes as he exhaled, calming himself fully as he scratched Dimitri's ears.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:22 pm
Dimitri nuzzled against Derrick. He looked up and gave the other a forgiving kiss to the cheek. "I love you, too, D. You're everthing to me and I don't want you to ever think that I'd take someone else's side over yours," he said, nuzzling him again.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:36 pm
Derrick looked at the other at that for a moment before his lips curved into a smile and he chuckled lightly, "Silly me." He held Dimitri a little tighter for a moment, wanting the other close before he set Dimitri gently on the ground. "Now then, how about that bath." Derrick asked as his good humor returned and he went to the tub, plugging it and switching on the water. He knew the temperature that Dimitri liked, and he quickly had the water flowing at just that temperature. Derrick put enough water in the tub that Dimitri could fully submerge if he wished, but also enough that he would be able to stand if he needed to as well, so he wouldn't have to dog paddle in an attempt to stay afloat.

Derrick put his hands around Dimitri's waist and lifted him before setting him into the water and flicking a little water at Dimitri as he smiled down at the other, "How's that, Dim?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:40 pm
Dimitri was glad that Derrick was back to normal. He rested on his haunches as the other prepared his bath. "Ahhhh," he said happily as the warm water embraced him. When Derrick flicked the water at him, Dimitri did the dog-shake, spraying water everywhere. "I dunno, D...how is it?" he laughed.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:47 pm
Derrick scrunched his nose as the other dog-shook. He narrowed his eyes playfully before grimacing, "Wet." Derrick scratched Dimitri's back with a smile, feeling the wet fur and then letting Dimitri do as he wished for a bit before grabbing the shampoo. "Don't forget to close your eyes, Dim." he said with a chuckle as he poured shampoo onto his hands and then began massaging it into Dimitri with practiced ease, knowing just how to do it to make Dimitri feel his best.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:54 pm
Dimirti laughed at Derrick's response. Relaxing a bit in the warm water, he rolled over a couple times, getting himself completely soaked. He did as the other reminded him, and closed his eyes, more than ready for his shampooing. As Derrick massaged his coat, Dimitri smiled as much as a dog could. "You know...if I was a cat I'd be purring right now," he chuckled.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:06 pm
Derrick snorted lightly at the response in amusement. "Thankfully you're a dog. Cats are annoying." He'd never bothered to hide the fact that he was a dog person. Lazy, self-important cats had never appealed to him. He continued to massage the other and then he turned the faucet on again, on low as he brought Dimitri over to it and used that water to wash off the shampoo. He switched it off when he was done and again let Dimitri splash around a bit before moving to the conditioner. In the meanwhile, he tugged one of Dimitri's ears playfully and grinned down at him, "My little furball."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:10 pm
"Same here," Dimitri chuckled. "Grooming myself all day and hacking up furballs does not appeal to me." His eyes remained closed as he received the massaging shampooing from Derrick. After he was rinsed, he splashed around in the water a bit snapping playfully at the other's hand when his ear was tugged. "Yours always," he said happily.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:28 pm
Derrick laughed as the other snapped at his hand, "Vicious much." he teased. At the words, he grinned, "Good, cause I don't like sharing." he said as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to Dimitri's furry, wet head. And then he picked up the conditioner bottle to repeat the massaging process, "Close 'em." Derrick said with a continuous grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:30 pm
Dimitri snuck a lick to Derrick's neck as the other kissed his head. "Me either," he said with a chuckle. He obediently closed his eyes and wagged his tail, eagerly awaiting the next part of the bath.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:42 pm
Derrick felt the lick on his neck and felt a shiver go down his spine. What would it be like if Dimitri had a body and-..he cut the thought off before it could finish. A bit disconcerted by the odd thoughts he'd been having lately, he continued the massaging anyway. Soon, his little furball was convered in conditioner and already softening up. When finished, he again did the water bit with the faucet as he washed the conditioner away, he let the soapy water drain a bit before refilling it with clean water.

Then Derrick leaned against the bathtub to let Dimitri relax a bit more before he would take the other out. "Dim..before you came to live with me..what did you do for all those years?" A century meant that there were eighty-two years of Dimitri's dog life that he didn't know about. Was he forced to be a pet in other households, had he been a stray? Or something else altogether..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:46 pm
Dimitri savored every last moment of the massage and he splashed around a bit in the water before Derrick asked his question. With a sigh, he answered, "It was a very, very lonely time. I'd lived in the wild or on the streets for most of the time. A couple of times, animal control caught me and I was adopted, but those places were never home. So I left, to start the cycle over again."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:54 pm
Derrick's expression saddened and he brought his hand to Dimitri, gently stroking by his head. "I'm sorry, Dimitri.." he shook his head before looking to Dimitri again, "How could anyone do that to you? You said it was a rival..but..leaving you as a dog for so long..why?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games