Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:51 am
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Huntur
((Not if he's dead...))

((You wont be able to kill him dude. Dont even bother.))

((Dude, I am not a noob so just chill, I know what I can and can't do... and orion wants him dead, as well as perky...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:53 am
Huntur
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Huntur
((Not if he's dead...))

((You wont be able to kill him dude. Dont even bother.))

((Dude, I am not a noob so just chill, I know what I can and can't do... and orion wants him dead, as well as perky...))

((Regarding the noob thing: Do you honestly think you can beat him? He's like the second or third or fourth best ninja in this guild. You cant take him down by yourself...maybe with Perky and Orion doing most of the work you could.))  

Nebulosis

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:18 am
((Uh...me? No I'm not even one of the top 5, or even the top 10...seriously take like thefire, Hector, and the sannin people in the guild, some, if not most of them are much stronger than me. I have a different style of rping that tends to stray away from the normal path...that's why.

If you want to talk about strong, go look at Oni's characters lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:20 am
((Hmmm...The Fire never seemed that strong to me...

I have heard that Oni god modes sometimes...))  

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:27 am
Roddy walked up to tai, "you going to teach me any more jutsu?" he asked quietly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:28 am
((Hmm well he was a former kage, now leader of the light assassins...eternal mangekyou, that makes him almost god-like.))  

iZann

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:29 am
ANBU Wolf Ninja
((Hmmm...The Fire never seemed that strong to me...

I have heard that Oni god modes sometimes...))

(Its cause I'm not some crazy evil dude who wants to destroy everything...I want to fight, but either I'm to late to the fight, or somebody who is jesus comes in and says everybody leave and I'll fight him. *cough*eris*cough* If it didn't happen to you, it sure as hell always happens to me)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:30 am
Tai would blink, and try to remember the voice that came from behind himself. It took him a moment, and then he realized it was obviously Roddy. Tai didnt really WANT to teach the kid right now...but he would do it just so the kid might trust him in the future with something....but what that one something would be known about when the time comes.

"Ok Roddy...I will teach you some more jutsu now. But first thing first...I must know what element you are." Tai had already known which ones he was, but he wanted to see if Roddy knew which elements he had access to.

Nebulosis

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:33 am
((Hmmm that is true Fire. You dont seem very evil...and you dont seem to like to run in and destroy everything in a fight... I wont comment on the Eris thing.

Hmm...I still dont see you extremely powerful, even with that eye of yours.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 am
thefire158
(Its cause I'm not some crazy evil dude who wants to destroy everything...I want to fight, but either I'm to late to the fight, or somebody who is jesus comes in and says everybody leave and I'll fight him. *cough*eris*cough* If it didn't happen to you, it sure as hell always happens to me)

((My son, I hope thy hast learnt thou lesson...Thou must always takest the initiative and attack, rather than wait for attacks to fight...))  

iZann

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:44 am
Roddy smirked under his bandana like cloth, and spoke again, "Fire, Wind, And lighting...." he said

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:49 am
"Sorry kid...but that isnt possible without a certain technique. There is no way you can have more then two elements. Sorry, I think your data is completely wrong." Tai says, completely changing his mind about this kid. It sounded like he actually believed he had more then two elements...what an idiot.  

Nebulosis

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:53 am
ANBU Wolf Ninja
((Hmmm that is true Fire. You dont seem very evil...and you dont seem to like to run in and destroy everything in a fight... I wont comment on the Eris thing.

Hmm...I still dont see you extremely powerful, even with that eye of yours.))

(You wanna go boy? I'll take you one on one, fight club style!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:58 am
((In a cage fight? 500 gaia gold that thefire will win XD))  

iZann

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games