Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:56 pm

then he pulls out his head band and puts it on."lets do this."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:01 pm

then hunter put his hand out towds pyro "konton grand blast!!" then shoots out a huge dark energy bullet at pyro.

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Pyro put his sword beside him and pyro concentrated "lets see how you do against my new creation" pyro said creting four huge walls and cylinders apart from each other also creating a big ball pyro was finished "EARTH PINBALL" Pyro shouted as he jumped all the way to the top and sat down "now let me explain how this works" pyro started "this is a game of human pinball...you basiccally have to run and try not to get hit by the ball" pyro said "oh and their is one more thing" he started the ball and the knockers are on fire" pyro said spiuing out oil from his mouth onto the ball and the cylinders. "oh and watch out for the clones cuz their still their and one more thing i can controll the ball" pyro said laughing.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:15 pm

hunter starts runing from the ball."ahh dammit i hate pin ball games i never win."

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Pyro starts laughing and begins to send a clone right infront of hunter and blowing it up "man do i love pinball" pyro said laughing histericlly
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:34 pm

hunter jumps over the clone to another branch. then uses konyon master fusion and jumps at lighting speed towrds pyro.

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:05 pm

"hah you think speed is going to get me?" pyro said as he fell back and used his earth to grab hunter and throw him back to the pinball game but the put a top to it so that he could not get out "this is another move that i thought of " pyro said sealing of every entrance possible.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Sin flew in to the Treehouse and dropped a note.

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:39 pm

To all students:

Your new teacher's name is Zamatsu Hyuuga of Sunagakure. Please refer to him as Z. He will be your temporary teacher until a new teacher is appointed. To be trained by him please go behind Twilight Forge. Be ready to be trained to the maximum.

Zamatsu Hyuuga  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:26 am

"s**t." hunter then use konton grand blast at the ball(i saw her way before you y can't u just back off)

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:25 am

The wall that hunter destroyed was replaced with another wall "this is were it ends" pyro says as he began to shrink the walls "ok clones go" pyro ordered the clones and they made handsigns and shot out oil from the gound onto hunters body and everywere else in the box "say you quite now or you get flattened" pyro said making the box smaller and smaller.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:23 pm

hunter makes some hand signs and creats an ember clone out the box and says"throw a kuni at me." (clone)"but-." (real hunter) "just do it!!" hunter threw a knif at the real hunter and the real hunter uses sudtutution jutsu and hunter appers out the box.

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:07 pm

"pyro comon how long are you gonna keep this up? imm bored" spike asked "ok ok give like another minute" pyro said "hunter your pretty smart to think on your feet like that but remember their are acouple of things you have to remember" pyro started to say as he held his sword tightly and sending another of the clones to hunter unexpectidly and making him grab hunters feet and pulled him all the way to the ground leaving his head sticking out.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games