Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:42 pm
Masakazu thought about it for a second and then shrugged. "Sure, if you really wanna see it." He replied and stood up straight. He walked out of Blaize's room and down the hall to his own room and opened the door; it was dark for a few seconds and then a light clicked on. He walked into the room and held the door open for Blaize. The room started to move and shift around - going from a large forest, to darkness, then to to a regular, human room, and to darkness again - until it finally stopped on room that look like a king should be living in. The thing about the scenerio is that the room like it belong to lycan king.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:47 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Some odd yards away from the large pyramid, flew what seemed to be a bright red ball. It zipped here and there, over the large lava filled pits, which bubbled and gurgled, the magma squirting up in some, the reddish orange hues bright in color. The small red ball that seemed to move around the pits danced happily, as if with no care in the world, and the small creature felt such.

Stopping at one of the pits, the ball ceased in glowing, but suddenly began to wrap itself in fire. The ball of fire grew in size and the burst. Right where the ball was, stood what seemed to be a human girl But by the color of her hair, one would think otherwise. Her hair, similar to the color of fire flowed in a passing breeze, lifting off her back. Her eye's, the same shade, gazed within the magma pit that stood before her, a smile crossing her lips.

Kneeling down in front of the pit, she extended her hand out to the magma. It lifted from the pit, forming into a ball, which floated into her hand. Smiling, she made it float in the air, and created even more. Smiling more, she stepped into the pool, hovering over it. She then raised her arm, making a pointing motion. One of the magma balls shot forwards, flying off into the distance. It flew at a fast pace, but it wasn't anything intentional. The girl was just having fun. She then sat in the air, the magma sphere's encircling her. She then held on in her hands, sighing. "It's so lonely out here."

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:52 pm
"Your room is so coo-" Blaize stopped, something tingling in her senses. "Someone's outside.... And they can move the magma...." Blaize grinned, obviously curious about who it was. "Shall we go see who it is?" She asked, walking towards the giant front doors. She pushed it open, a ball of magma whizzing past her face. She looked around, spotting the source.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 pm
Masakazu grinned to Blaize and nodded twice quickly. "No need to ask me tirck questions, Blaize; we we're going out there to see who it was anyways, regardless of my answer." He replied and then made his way to the outside. He saw a girl standing there and tilted his head to the side. "Hello! How can I help you?" He asked politely, his tail swaying back and forth slowly as he watched the girl.

Despite his friendliness towards the girl, Masakazu refused to drop his gaurd for even a second. Should she try to attack, he would be ready for her.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:06 pm
"Not necessarily.... You didn't have to go... I would have went either way." Blaize grinned, walking towards the girl fearlessly. Magma, wouldn't hurt her.... Though it would ruin her trench coat. Blaize stopped, thinking about that, and slipped off the coat, leaving it on the ground before continuing forward. "What may I ask, brings you to the magma plains of Byako.... Though if you're like me I already know the answer." Blaize smiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:15 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

The fiery red haired girl, still remained floating in the air, with dozens of magma balls floating around her. with one still in her hands, hopping from one hand to the next, she sighed. For days on end, or whenever she could remember, no one could be found within the magma plains. It was just her, and the magma. And for some time now, she thought about leaving this place, in search of others, maybe someone to tell her what she was, or even who. All she knew was her name, nothing more. "Maybe I should leave today", she said softly, as if talking to the ball of magma she tossed within her hands.

Moments later, she sensed something, this being a first. So turning around, but still in the air, the girl, with hues similar to her fiery hair, spotted two figures. Both were different in appearance. One seemed similar to her, and the other, different. Hearing one of them speak, the girl tilted her head to the side. "Help me? I don't need any help", she spoke softly. The girl held the ball of magma within her hands, her fingers tracing it. She then looked at the other, a girl like her, or so she figured. She wasn't to sure, seeing as she had been alone ever since she could remember. "I've always been here...", she paused for a moment, looking at the ball in her hands. "Or so I believe." The girl then brought her gaze back up to the two unknown figures. "Who...are you?", she asked, floating back to the ground, her feet planted firmly.

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:27 pm
".... You've been here the entire time...." Blaize spoke, mostly to herself, seemingly confused by the statement. She shook her head. " My name is Blaize. I'm a fire demon, Like you yourself seem to be...." Blaize was close enough to touch a bubble of magma, which she did, the ball rolling in mid air. It's like a fire demon fun park.... Blaize grinned, poking another magma ball with glee.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:39 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

The girl gave a nod, as she spoke, not knowing she was basically saying that statement to herself. "A fire demon.....is that what I am?", she asked curiously, continuing to play with the small ball of magma. She never knew the proper term of what she was. All she knew was her name, and what she could do. With no one around, she knew not of what she was, or anything else. The girl did things off instinct. Her eye's the roamed over the girl, seeing her poke the many balls of magma that floated around them all. She smiled. It's the first time since she seen anyone, let alone anyone else touch the magma like she can. It was amazing. "So you are like me", she smiled.

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:41 pm
"You didn't know...?" Blaize looked at her, stunned. "You must have been borne here then..... If you'd been borne at home then you would have known what you were...." Blaize looked thoughtful, sighing. "How well can you use your abilities then....? We all have the instinct for it... whether we've been trained or not..." Blaiz'es hand caught on fire, as if proving a point. The fire swirled up into a ball on her hand, rolling up onto Blaize's shoulder before disappearing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:53 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

The girl smiled in awe, as she watched the girl create a ball of fire in her hand. Her eye's followed the sphere as it rolled up her arm, disappearing before her eye's. The fiery haired girl smiled, holding out her hands. Not too long after, a flame appeared in both pf her hands. They soon the intertwined, forming into a ball as well. A nice sized ball it was, the fire within swirling about. The girl released it from her hands, and it stood afloat within the air, just like the magma sphere's that still floated around. "I guess....i was born here", she said softly, watching her ball float. She then waved her hand, making the ball move around the magma balls with ease.

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:07 pm
Blaize smiled. "You do have a talent for it!" She laughed, twisting her hand around. A flame appeared in fron of her hand, before spinning around rapidly, forming into a little vortex. Moving her hand, the vortex followed. Blaize thrust her hand forward and the vortex flew outwards, stopping after a couple of feet to blossom into a flower, before disappearing. "I could show you some things if you want..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:30 pm
Once he saw that the girl meant no harm, Masakazu dropped all of his defences and crouched down on the floor. He then started to scratch the back of his ear with his foot, thanking the fact that he didn't wear shoes often. "So you're both fire demons? It'll be an epidimic soon." Masakazu said softly and laughed a bit. He stopped scratching behind his ear but kept his position on the ground and simply listened to the conversation of the two fire demons.  

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:54 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

The fiery haired girl clasped her hands together in excitement, at what the woman had spoken. "Would you, really?", she smiled happily. Not paying much attention anymore, the magma balls that floated around them, began to fall to the ground. And as they hit the ground, there ball form diminished, leaving nothing but mini puddles of magma upon the ground. "I would like nothing more", she added. Hearing the others voice, she turned to him, not really understanding what he meant by what he said, but smiled none the less.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:59 pm
"Of course!.... That's Masakazu. He's a wolf demon prince...." Blaize chuckled at the thought of Masa's comment. "An epidemic...? I thought that had to do with sickness...... And to be honest I have no idea what you're talking about...." Blaize smiled innocently before turning her attention back to the girl. "What's you name? I don't believe you told me..." She crossed her arms, her skin super heated from the excitement. Now would not be a good time to hug Blaize without fire proof clothing.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:10 pm
"Forget I even said it." Masakazu smiled and then stood up straight. He leaned against the wall of the pyramid and wiated for the girl to properly adress herself. His tail swayed back and forth slowly until he fianlly curled it around his waist for fear of it scarping against the wall.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff