Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:13 pm
Teddy was in a assassins looking gear and had a mask on and a katana "i think all academy and genin should go to mist .. wear susume and oroami are at" he said turning. Teddy pulled his sword out and looked at them again. "Watch ryu" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:20 pm
"What makes you think they'll help us, we'll just be dragging the problem over to mist. And from what my real dad says, this Susuma can be a pretty big b***h." Said Xan.
"I say we send the academy students to different villages, spread them out, some to moon, mist, lightning, any other villages, they arn't targeted, genin should head to safehaven where they can be protected there as a group. I volunteer to scout and set up a recon point farther from the village gates....from there I can use a mic and contact you."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:21 pm
"Yep thats my cousin she is a b***h but umm what is it could .. they are after me and ryu but what im thinking ill gather a few guys that i know" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:25 pm
thefire158
"What makes you think they'll help us, we'll just be dragging the problem over to mist. And from what my real dad says, this Susuma can be a pretty big b***h." Said Xan.
"I say we send the academy students to different villages, spread them out, some to moon, mist, lightning, any other villages, they arn't targeted, genin should head to safehaven where they can be protected there as a group. I volunteer to scout and set up a recon point farther from the village gates....from there I can use a mic and contact you."

(( Your a genin dude your not Xantos Hyuuga anymore we can't risk you being a scout ))  

Dark-Ninja70

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:32 pm
Kazuma dropped Maix in his anger and jumped threw the window "Xan I frobide you from doing it you are a Gennin you are not of the rank to be used in battle because for each shinobi to die we have a gennin that will most likely replace him" he said smiling the turning to his clone said "go find Hanzo and tell him the plan" he said as the clone left.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:32 pm
Teddy just vanished and was searching for the shadow assassins. Teddy had a headset radio and it was at channel 2 for hanzo. Teddy was gone.  

teddy_byakuga

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:21 pm
Tai would body flicker into the building, and take his normal routine of up the steps and onto the office. Tai would reach the office door, and knock on it a few times, however, he would soon realize that the door was already open. Tai would simpley push the door out of the way and walk in, wearing his Akatsuki robe once more...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:27 pm
Xan sighed and put a hand to his face.
"Alright...fine, but don't expect me to sit still in safe haven, if there heading our way I'm getting the hell out of there." He said.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:34 pm
"OOF!"
Maix grunted, after being dropped by Kazuma. Without missing a beat, Maix stood up, rubbing his head with an embarrassed chuckle.
"I must've fell by accident!"
He began. Before he said anything else, he noticed Tai in the hokage's office, spotting him from atop Gamabunta.
"Hey! It's the guy from the academy! Hey! Remember me!?"
Maix called, jumping up and down a little.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:38 pm
Tai sighs, and would turn his head and notice the child making a complete fool of himself. After a few seconds of just watching, he would notice that there was a random headband covering his eyes. How the hell was the kid supposed to even see? Could he see? This was a very strange thing for Tai to notice, and he simply would yell out without even bothering to walk closer to a window se he didnt have to speak as loud "Hey kid...whats up with you...and that headband? Isnt it in your way?"  

Nebulosis

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:46 pm
Kazuma looked at Tai "Hey Tai" then seeing Maix he sighed "I TOLD YOU MAIX DON'T JUMP ON LORD GAMA" he shouted at him from the window then shook his head and looked at Tai "You know Tai looking for Orion-Sama's son as the academy teacher has taught me one thing it DEFFIANETLY ISN'T Maix Mende" he said with a smile at his old teammate.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:50 pm
Maix would make a running leap off of Gamabunta's nose before landing and rolling on the office floor. He stood up and dusted himself off, being sure to get the dirt from his backside, then addressed Tai.
"Oh, this?"
He asked, as he felt his headband.
"I dunno. My mom told me I gotta keep it on and NEVER take it off. But this thing on my forehead lets me see stuff!"
He replied in a cheerful voice as he pointed to the star-shaped birthmark on his forehead.

((Wow, Irish. Lol. Just lol.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:50 pm
Tai would look over and see Kazuma speaking to him. He would listen to his whole little talk and reply "Yeah...so thats the name of that kid. Anyway yeah, I agree. He just doesnt seem like Orion at all. So uhm....you have any luck finding his real child? I mean....I cant exactly do it now." Tai would ONCE AGAIN sigh and look to the floor. Right after Tai spoke, he would hear Maix talking once more. His words made Tai curious, because he had never heard of such an ability or bloodline. Some birth-mark allowing someone to see...it seemed awfully weird to Tai. He would then begin to speak to Maix in a slightly curious tone "Thats weird...but considering what you said I doubt you know how that all works. So I dont think I need to ask. Hmmm...what else...thats right, do you happen to know someone that uhm...looks like...uhm....doesnt have a last name?"

((EDITTED))

((Also BTW, I am making cookies and brownies right now, so I am kinda busy. Yes, I do that.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:20 pm
Yokai walked into the okffice breathing heavily  

Dripples

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:37 pm
Maix scratched his chin, thinking hard about anyone he might know who didn't have a last name.
"Uhm.....my dad didn't have a last name."
He replied with a shrug.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games