Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:43 pm
The man's eyes went wide, and he grinned like a little kid who had just seen his favorite cartoon character at a theme park.

"Oh, of course!" He exclaimed gleefully, attempting to grab the bear's large paw and shake it. "I ought to have recognized you, but then I don't know if I've ever seen a good picture, but you know, I'm a fan of your work! I collect all sorts of maps, I have multiple editions of some of them, but you know of course they're always at least a little bit different."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:37 am
Dling shook his hand, shocked by the recognition.
"Uh...Yeah...We...We still have yet to find a new city change that matches a previous one."
Dling cleared his throat.
"So you have heard of me?"
He asked, having never encountered a fan before.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:24 pm
NOAH
User Image

Noah came in through the door. She had a sword that hung beside her right leg. She let out a small sigh and her long white came gently touched the back of her heels as she walked. She was practically naked, but all the belonged to the angels that were warriors were like that, its just that she was the only female that has ever made it in. her eyes searched the place looking for a perfect weapon that would come in handy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:55 pm
"Oh, yes, I certainly have! Being a cartography fan is my hobby! Everyone should have a hobby, you know, and mine is collecting maps! Really, it's a great and noble public service you have provided by leading efforts in the noble profession of cartography in Byako!"

The valet "ahem"-ed a little bit and gestured a bit in the direction of Cossi's shop, from which he'd recently come.

"Oh, right!" the overly-aristocratic man said. He nodded in such a way that it was a wonder his big foofy wig didn't fall out of place, and then seemed to realize he hadn't introduced himself yet at all.

"I am Her Ladyship's Chancellor, Lord Farthersomewich. And as you heard, her Ladyship is in need of two knights to be official witnesses. And it so happens that both official outfits were made for people about 7 feet tall. In light of Royal Necessity and your great contributions to the public good through the Noble Profession of Cartography, would you allow us to knight you? You would of course, have necessary expenses and meals paid for and there is the coronation banquet you would be expected to attend."

And both the Lord and his valet looked hopefully at Dling, while Andre looked on in an almost amused way.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:41 pm
Dling stared in shock and amazmentness at the proposal offered to him by Farthersomewich.
"Me? A knight? Really?"
He asked, floored by this offer of offerings.
"This is a great honor comrade. I doubt I truley deserve such an honor but I will accept the title."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:20 pm
"Oh, goody!" Lord Farthersomewich said with a gleeful smile and a clap of his hands, one of which still held the handle of his frilly parasol. "Now let's get you two into Cossi's shop so she can make final adjustments on the official outfits you are to wear." He glanced at Andre again, making a face at the beat-up suit the 7-foot man was still wearing. "And I think we'll buy you a new suit as part of your compensation." The aristocrat turned to lead the way to the shop.

"If I get to pick it out." Andre replied, moving to follow. He obviously was going to prefer walking by Dling instead of the Lord Chancellor.

The valet waited to bring up the tail-end of the group.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:25 pm
The inside of the shop was filled with all manner of materials, mannaquins, clothes and stuff.
Looking around this colorful establishment the keen eye would notice costumes ranging from formal to informal to themes that held nothing in common.

Behind one of the aisles created by material shelves and clothing examples something scurried just out of sight though the hem of a dress could be just briefly seen.

Continuing into the shop there were a few mirrors, a large changing room and little podiums surrounded by mirrors.
At one of these little podiums was woman of indeterminate age. Wearing a white beehive wig and a regal ballgown, her skin was powered pale.

She was presently working on a new creation. A psudo india santa claus costume while the mannaquin who was being dressed up struggled not to move about to much.
Turning, Cossi smiled as she stared at the small entorouge. Her creative juices flowing.

Without warning, Cossi walks over and grabs Lord Farthersomewich, dragging him into the changing room.
"You will be perfect!"

Ten minutes later, Cossi lead him back out, now dressed up as a pink french poodle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:41 pm
In the middle of the district, a bright white light shines down, attracting the attention of all the people in the district. The light, however, quickly turns purple, and crackles with lightning, and a 14 year old boy plummets down towards the Earth. Just as he's about to hit the ground, he levels out like a feather, and gently touches the ground. The most shocking thing about this scene, however, are the two black angel wings protruding from his back. The boy is unconscious, and remains laying there as the light recedes and the sky clears again.

[[Kk, If anyone wants to approach me and help me out, feel free, lol.]]  

Nero Demare

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:50 pm
Farthersomewich looked at himself in the mirror, and frowned. "Too pink." he said, and then grabbed his own powdered-bright-purple wig that had been replaced by the top of the head and ears of the poodle costume. He used the wig like a powder puff, transferring some of the purple powder onto the poodle costume so that it would look pinkish-purple instead. Then he picked up his parasol and started modeling the costume for no one in particular.

Meanwhile, the valet had been looking around for the official outfits that Andre and Dling were expected to wear at the coronation proceedings. "Cossi..." he said, "these two gentlemen are to be the knights in attendance for the coronation. We brought them in for you to make whatever alterations you need to."

Andre rolled his eyes at the aristocratic poodle, and then offered to shake hands with Cossi. "Hello." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:29 pm
(( XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX and Nero Demare:
Please don't expect characters to pay attention to you if they're busy elsewhere. Some areas in Byako are rather large and if you don't put your character where other characters are, they may never even cross paths. If you go into a shop where no one is currently RPing, or you show up on the street and no is currently RPing outside, you can say something about how random passersby or shopkeepers might react and say that some people help your character out in some way, and then move your character to someplace where there are people RPing. ))

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:32 am
She had wandered away from her lover for a time, inspecting goods and wares she came across. It had not been too long before she recieved private word that she apparently was appointed the Clan Leader. Not something she had ever seen coming, but embraced it just the same.

While she spent time with Cy, and gaining even more control over her powers, she had sent notice to a dear friend and close ally of her appointment. The genie had traveled with her when they were centuries younger and went through much together. She knew Sarissa would be able to handle things until she and her vampire lover returned.

Besides, she was making plans on more furniture and food to be sent to the mansion. Goddess knew they needed it...especially when she heard of new members showing up. They would need it indeed.

She turned down another street, finding more vendors of imported food items; ones that might prove quite interesting. She went about arranging some to be bought and delivered to the Karanshii base as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:28 am
(Noah)
There was a fair selection but was was more noticeable was an advertisement for Moon Watchers Weapon Shop Which some sneaky patron of another weapon store had put up without the owners noticing.
The add claimed they had weapons of all shapes, smells and sizes.

(nero)
((no worries im sure someone will come along in a moment ^_^ ))

(now back to cossis shop)
Cossi accepted his handshake for a moment before waling around him to the pair of Andre and Dling.
Doing a few circles around them, a smile broadened on Cossi's face. Grabbing the pair, she pulled them into the dressing room where she promptly undressed, assembled an entirly new set of clothes from raw material and had them redressed, within twenty minutes at most.
(Alright, im drawing a blank on what the attire should look like ironically ^^; )

Poor Dling meanwhile was thrown about every which way, easily overpowered by the costume fanatic.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:08 pm
Chris walked around her eyes searching for two things. Pumapple and an ANgel. She quickly found the pumpapple. Now for the hard part.... Chris though uneasily."an angel" Personally she had no idea what an angel looked like so she prayed to find on and and began whispering under her breath. Pure energy was radiating from her as she walked determined to find what Rogi requested.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:45 am
[[We are all mad, I know where to find an angel... well, a fallen one *points at unconcious Nero*]]  

Nero Demare

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:47 am
((awesome!))

Chris looks toward and unconcious person. Worried she runs over to the person and shakes them gently. "Hello? Are you okay?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games