Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:11 am
"I'll be fine.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:14 am
"ill be fine, you dont need to put all your strength into that spell you hear me?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:22 am
"I'll be fine....trust me." she said, though sounding weaker all the while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:28 am
"stop it! please" lutia searched her person in search of a spell scroll to nullify loris spell  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:45 am
"Don't...We need this..." she said, going weaker.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:19 am
"yes!" she pulled out a sleep scroll and threw it at the door and the spell wnet through sending lori to sleep  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:44 pm
Lori shut herself out from the world, putting her energy into the spell to block Lutia. "Please...i need to."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:07 pm
the monsters continued pounding on the barrier and cracks began to show through it  

Blight_of_Luca

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:23 pm
"i will be fine you must stop this! you could hurt yourself!" lutia then turned toward the barrier
"stop now or ill just walk through the barrier"
i will do what i can to keep her safe  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:29 pm
Lori growled softly and pumped more of her power into the barrier. She then collapsed in a heap on the ground.  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:33 pm
lutia heard the thump "lori are you allright?" i will need to get her medical atention after this
she then looked around the room seeing the defenses where all in order and pulled a giant mallet from nowhere
"we can do this."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:24 am
"BREAK IT DOWN! BREAK IT DOWN! HARDER! HARDER!"
the cloaked form signalled and all of his monsters charged into the shield broke it and swarmed into the base
he followed them in  

Blight_of_Luca

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:31 am
lutia stood in front of the entrance to base proper and imediently fired her gatling gun in a wide arc killing or wounding most of the first line of monsters as the defenses began there working
the golems lurching forward and take them on head on
the automated defense turrets picking them off one at a time
and bladed mechanical drones charging into the enemy lines and exploding

soon would be good  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:53 am
Neo appeared back in the weapons room and reluctantly stood up. One of those Earth sayings came into his head.
Out of the frying pan and into the fire. he wondered if there was still a fight going on and who was winning. He remained where he was for a few seconds more then set off to find out what was happening.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:58 am
a section of the floor rose to half lutias hight giving her a defensive barrier from most oncoming monsters as the defenses held them off

((oh and lori is unconcious at the other side of the entrance door))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games