Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:50 pm
"I find that insulting. But words are just that."
Ansem bowed.
"Don't forget."
Another jet of smoke spouted from the ground.
Ansem strode into it and dissappeared.
A slight breeze filled the room, blowing the smoke away.

((To Stop 2 ???))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:53 pm
Jacquelyn giggled. A brief silence followed before breaking the ice and saying, " So...that's where you got your Cross-Dressing tips all these years. Miso, I never knew." She giggled some more, until it grew to a full-out laugh.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:56 pm
*Miso growled, and headbutted Jacquelyn square in the boobs.* Shaddup! We have an agenda now... *With that, Miso grabbed her by the sleeve and dragged her to the Gate.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:05 pm
"Owwwww!" she puts both arms over her boobs, with a pained expression on her face. " That hurt!" A second later, Miso was dragging her by the sleeves, which resulted in her falling on the ground, one arm on her boobs and the other arm extended being dragged. " Owowowowow...."  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:09 pm
*Miso pulled a few levers, and a green light illuminated the chamber. Moments later, they were heading for the Library, floating down inside of a green pillar of light.* (library time)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:53 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have engulfed the entire ship, covering the entirety with a thick layer of ice. The Ice seems to be spreading inside too...  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:55 pm
Poking her sword at some of the ice she looks at it strangely. "Why is it so cold, and why do you people have so much ice in your ship? Ships are supposed to be HEATED, not chilled with giant overactive air-conditioners or whatever." Sighing softly she rubs her arms together. She was NOT a fan of the cold, ESPECIALLY in her more traditional battle outfits. "Also...that one lady was rather rude. I say when we get a chance to push her off her pedestal of leadership....we do it. Then we'll have all the great bountiful offerings of that clan to ourselves..." twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:05 pm
Jacquelyn, who is slightly raising her trenchcoat with her hands as to not get snow on it, looks around with a slightly puzzled face, while walking around the ISA. " Hm. I don't recall leaving the Air Conditioner on like I did last time...Hm." She looks at Tennyo, then at Miso. " Miso, I believe we have a slight problem here."  

MasterHan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:12 pm
MasterHan
Jacquelyn, who is slightly raising her trenchcoat with her hands as to not get snow on it, looks around with a slightly puzzled face, while walking around the ISA. " Hm. I don't recall leaving the Air Conditioner on like I did last time...Hm." She looks at Tennyo, then at Miso. " Miso, I believe we have a slight problem here."

"A slight problem...our little fortress is turning into a giant ice prison." Scowling at the two for getting her into such a crazy predicament, she goes back to rubbing her arms. Hopefully her new gay master would find a way to get some more warmth in here...or else she might have to start taking drastic measures...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:48 am
*Miso scowls at Tennyo. She didn't need to say anything, the look on her face was enough.* Don't get your hopes up, I may dress like a woman, but that doesn't mean I like guys. *He chipped some frost off of the door to the bridge, before opening it. It was minimally warmer.* Hmph. I really hate the winter... *Miso plopped down behind his expensive desk, and started to Gendo.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:26 pm
Quirking an eyebrow at her new leader's comment she merely smiles and shakes her head in disbelief. Surely her leader couldn't enjoy the company of men at all, with the way his actions were. "Whatever you say oh glorious leader, as there is no hiding from the Truth in one's own mind..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:43 am
Jacquelyn merely giggled, and turned to Tennyo "Try all you want, you're going to have to get one of those helmets from X-men in order to keep him out. And even then, that's kinda stretching it..." Jacquelyn pranced about the snow, towards the Thermostat, and raising it to heat the ISA. "I'm sure Miso could melt all of this Snow, but I try to save Power. "  

MasterHan

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:48 pm
MasterHan
Jacquelyn merely giggled, and turned to Tennyo "Try all you want, you're going to have to get one of those helmets from X-men in order to keep him out. And even then, that's kinda stretching it..." Jacquelyn pranced about the snow, towards the Thermostat, and raising it to heat the ISA. "I'm sure Miso could melt all of this Snow, but I try to save Power. "

"How narrow-minded of you. There's ways around almost everything, including telepathy. Personally I think I'm going to get out of here while the going's good, and explore this city. I'm sure that I can find something more...valuable to do with my time. I mean exploring those seedier areas of cities certainly provide a lot of fun...and I'll let you tag along if you desire..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:36 pm
*Miso looks over at Tennyo, and smirks slightly.* You want to go out on the town, you say? *He picks up a slip of paper, and slides it to the edge of his desk.* Here's a grocery list. Despite that i'm dead and Jacquelyn is a cyborg, we still need to eat. Not to mention yourself. *Miso crossed his arms, and looked up at Tennyo.* Also, there's a certain person in the red light district. Bring him here. You'll know when you see him, since he's almost as pretty as I am.  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:48 pm
Quirking an eyebrow at her new commander's comments she begins to question the absurdness of her current relations. "That's...interesting...Well I'll do what I can in the time that I have. Hopefully I can gather together your supplies and the new recruit in time. If not...then I'll bring you back a nice souvenir from my little trip. Like flavored condoms for you to enjoy on that special someone of yours." Smirking a little she takes the list from Miso's hands, and walks off the ship towards the red light district.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games