Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hokucho

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:50 am
Hoku looked up and nodded, "I... I'd like a mommy yeah... Shinjus the only person who knew me for a loong time... but right now I just don't know what to do... I just seem to get in everyones way." Hoku teared up and rubbed his eyes turning away.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:26 am
Zari purred softly as a memory flitted past her. She knew how the cub felt... well... sort of... With a warm smile, she nuzzled herself against him, morphing her rough tongue to be more humanoid so as not to injure the little one. "I could be your mother, if you wish... My pup has grown and moved on already..." she sighed then turned away, not realizing the thought of that alone would hit her as hard as it did.  

Zarifa Atalantis

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:21 pm
Crim crouched low to the ground, ears flicked forward to catch conversation. Every now and again, she'd look over her shoulder to see how Lex and Annie were doing. She caught a sound of Hokucho's voice. What's he doing here? Crim wondered. And how'd he get out of the cave?

"C'mon," Cresh said to Sheol. "Let's move her over here..." Slowly, so as not to provoke NG, he began to drag Sphyxie out of the way and over to the cave wall. "So, Mephi... I guess the question is what to do now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:23 pm
Hoku looked at Zari and smiled, "yes that would be-..." His expression changed, "Are you ok?" He sat up and looked at her quizzically.  

Hokucho

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:26 pm
((Just to point out, wasn't is explicitly said NOT to one-line in this RP? So far, alot of Hokucho has done is one-lined))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:37 pm
((hey gimme a break im doing my best here))  

Hokucho

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:28 pm
((Let's behave. Asphy, if you have beef, you're better off bringing it to me in PM. I don't need fights breakingout OOC here.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:12 pm
Zari nodded and smiled, returning her gaze onto Hoku. "I'm fine, dear..." She purred and plopped a paw on the other side of him, pulling him closer to her form so that she could groom him. "Not too long ago, I had a child... A Tiger-Fox... His name was Osias, but he's living on his own now..." She continued on her grooming, almost as if it were a ritual to her.  

Zarifa Atalantis

Hokucho

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:54 am
Hokucho squirmed a bit, this actually rarely happening to him, "Really? How old is he now?" he ased giving up and relaxing close to her while she groomed him. He was still worried about what was going on in the cave but decided to stay out of it still.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:03 am
Zari chuckled and nuzzled him softly. "In canine years? I'd say about 23... In feline, he'd be about 31 or 32... However, he was born mostly canine, so my guess would be he's 23. That's how he likes to look at it..." She purred deeply and settled her great muzzle upon one of her forepaws, allowing him the other.  

Zarifa Atalantis

Hokucho

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:40 pm
Hoku rested his head on his new "mothers" paw looking at her, wondering what it must feel like to have a parent who cared for another. Hoku had no such thing, this was his first mother.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:40 pm
((Wasn't trying to start a fight, was just wondering and pointing it out. Also, since you made new rules, he might not have read them.)  

Alektorphobia

Zarifa Atalantis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:00 pm
Zari yawned greatly, ending with a gentle roar across the terra. She then looked to Hoku with a nuzzle. "So how old are you, m'dear?" she asked calmlym her motherly aer now radiating from her as her ears atuned to the outside world.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:03 pm
"Umm... well my real age is seven... But I can be any age really!" he smiled and his ears flattened as he was wondering if he could wrestle with her. He pawed playfully as trying to ask this.

((ehheh naw I didnt notice the new rules sorry!))  

Hokucho

Zarifa Atalantis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:22 pm
Zari chuckled and gently gripped his paw in her jowels. She didn't inflict pain upon him, just enough to let him know she'd play back.

Playfully spitting his paw back out, she smacked her tigress lips and pondered. "Hmm... Tastes like chicken!" she giggled then nuzzled into him softly.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff