Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:32 pm
"uh..ill go help him" beginner followed brett and joined in the work  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:46 pm
Another burst of smoke accompanied another roll of parchment.
Ansem caught this one before it hit the ground.
He ran his fingers across its surface.
"Another summons."
He frowned as he rose slowly from his seat.
"I'm terribly sorry Aki. I wish I could stay longer but I must return to the library. You know how clan business can get."
He replaced his, now empty, cup of tea back on its saucer sadly.
He strode over and gave Aki a quick squeeze, his tall skinny frame dwarfing the small girl.
"Visit me sometime. I'll have a book or two waiting."
He gave a soft half-grin and strode out of the palace and to his motorcycle.
He hopped aboard and returned to the Tenth Sea Library.

(to the Tenth Sea Library)  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:59 am
Brett used some magic to make the tree grow faster. It grew to it's full height in a minute, with wide branches that started at the base of the trunk and grew like a set of spiral stairs to the top of the tree. Brett plucked a fruit from one of the branches, stuck a straw in it, and begin to drink the juice.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:52 am
beginner nodded "trees are always a nice edition"
beginner took off her hat and brushed her hair aside and her skin began to give off a bright glow of natural light

xXBeginnerXx

Kikuka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:38 pm
[[Brett, where did the magic suddenly come from?]]

The contortion on a hug between the sitting, five foot girl and the standing eight foot male was quite odd. However, Aki patted her friend on the back and bid him aidu. "Safe journey!" She called after him with a melancoly wave, knowing she'd likely never see him again. Clan leaders in a position like her's were not permitted to leave their home clans. She'd never be able to visit his library.

Aki took a last sip of her cold tea and settled back on the couch with a heavy sigh.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:43 pm
(It's just a bit uncontrollable at times.) Brett decieded to try and spontanously use a blast of wind to fly through the air but ended up magnetising himself to the wall somehow.  

Brett_FM

Kikuka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:18 pm
[[What page is your Brett profile on, I need to check, because I don't remember you ever mentioning magic before. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:33 am
(The profile's on p. 10) A beeping sound came from Brett. "Shoot. Well, I'll see you later. Duty calls." With that, Brett warped out of Kabina with Kuro.  

Brett_FM

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:39 pm
[[I seem to have a problem with taking long brakes from gaia but from what I have read most of kabina is re-built and everybody is not angry any more right...If not then Giro is gonna have to ask for a favor.....You guys have been busy oii]]

Giro finished laying his last brick and finished a house he turned to find in thiss one house most of the work seemed to be finished except for the trees and grasses.

"Boy did Aki do a number on me." as he look at his detroyed clothing and his empty wepon holders " But our solo ruler should be able to pay for those and my clothes."

Giro began his search for aki his wepons and some money. Right when he started He picked up the small knife he through at hera drop of blood and a tiny patch of skin.

"Mabey I shouldn't have thrown this at the only one willing not to notice me get in Kabina to steal for the poorer people."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:29 am
beginner walked around the town trying to coax any surving foilage to life with her inate light
"little by little were restoring this place"

xXBeginnerXx

DeVars

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:01 pm
Aerin finally gained footing to the flying citadel known as Kabina. She turned a gaze around and found the city in shreds and in dregs of reparation. Whatever happened to this place. . .

A brief glimpse danced on her vision the moment she looked across the big ruined fountain. A short skit of performers moving along a silenced song. A dwarfened angel with a faked nike, playing the trumpet as he led. Fully dressed in white morning robes. It lead a macabre of performers: the strong man, the knife girl, the snake woman, the beast-tamer, two jugglers and three mascots all wavering in the gleeful tune.

Playing and swaying - and drifts to etheric smoke.

"My - what do we have here - material and immaterial unrest.", the girl whispered to herself.

Soon enough, large gallops of winds blew her skirt up a bit as Endymion touched the ground next to her, closing his Caesaliahn loop before landing. "And here I thought I'd be first to enjoy Kabina's fresh air. . .", he sarcastically commented. "What brings you here, Aerin?"

Aerin looked back and smiled at him, "Oh! Hi! I thought I'd be all alone! Thank goodness you've come!"

Endymion smiled a crooked one and scratched his head, "That's not really the answer I was looking for. . ."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:42 pm
a man with a broken leg lay outside the gates of kabina no explanation to how he got there lacking wings or signs of transportation but he looked to be suffering  

ByakoAssailant

DeVars

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:04 pm
Because things are the way they are. . .

Endymion looked around for a while gauging how strongly the City of Kabina need in repair, only to see the almost dead wounded man hanging nearby the gates.

He expeditiously moved towards the man and checked his clothing and belongings. Aerin followed behind and not a foot more to see Endymion rummaging to the ailing man's body. "Hey Aerin, help me find his jacket would you?"

Aerin, shocked and confused, stepped back, "Don't go stealing anything Endymion -- stealing is bad. . .", she warned him.

"Nonsense! We'd like an ID from the guy, as well as money to buy first-aid.", he casually answered as he continued rummaging.

. . . things will not stay the way they are.
-Bertolt Brecht

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:31 pm
beginner rubbed her ears frowning "my ears are ringing..."  

xXBeginnerXx

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:36 pm
his pockets contents consisted
of a library card to a 'muley'
a book titled '101 non lethal past times'
and $200  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games