Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:22 pm

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline grabbed his hand. It was the way it always was, icy cold. She didn't mind anymore. She actually enjoyed the feeling of his hand. "Really? I didn't think someone like you would get lost. You have such great since of direction." She looked at him. It was true; he could find everything without getting lost. She smiled at his laugh. She didn't understand. It was probably an inside joke. She watched his motion. He blushed. That was new. She had never thought someone cool like Armand would blush around her. "I don't mind at all, Mr. Armand." She smiled at her response. She would have curtsied or something, but that seemed stupid.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:35 pm

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

"If I didn't say it now, I know that I never would have," she determined softly. Ravin touched her hand to Dylan's where it rested on her cheek. She blushed under his scrutiny and raised his eyes shyly to his. "I think it's wise that I did."

Ravin exhaled, eyes fluttering closed, and lavished under Dylan's touch. She heard his words and relief filled her, the good kind of relief.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:36 pm

User Image

Armand laughed once again. "I hardly do! I never actually know where I am going I just go in a direction and hope that I find myself where I wanted to be. Most of the time it is just luck or I just stop and ask directions but don't tell." He made a shushing motion with his hand and winked at her. "Which reminds me I can lead you out of here but I have no idea where you live. I am going to need directions here." He looked down at her as he began to walk out of the garden. He thought about Ravin's words to him and wondered did this girl who fell so easily possibly love him? Highly doubtful she probably just wanted him for his looks most likely. He sighed and looked away.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:44 pm

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled softly, she looked so calm and happy now. But his heart was racing, both from her touch and fear. He could actually be murdered. And Armand wouldn't be nice, he knew that much. The vampire would murder him slowly and painfully. That much was a fact.

"Ravin," He whispered into her ear. There was so much he still didn't understand. Everything was rushing and the thought that the beauty in his arms was a vampire... it was all so unreal.

When Dylan leaned against the wall he winced in pain. Ah, ********> He thought. Armand had slashed him pretty good. He wasn't bleeding anymore but it was all over his shirt and it stung like hell.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:49 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled as she said his shirt was cute, " I don't know," he ran his finger across her jawline then brought his face right next to her ear and whispered "I think it looks better on you." How he loved teasing her, he moved his head down and kissed her neck lightly. "Shouldnt you be getting to bed?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:53 pm

||very quick post! I'm leaving in a few||

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin kneeled down and took a closer look at the wound Amrand had given him. "How much does it hurt?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:12 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica felt her stomach tighten with those damned butterflies. "Yeah?" She leaned in closer to him. His finger had run along her jawline and left a trail of that burning sensation. Hunters cool breath trickled along her ear lobe and she smiled. Her head naturally tilted back as he kissed it lightly. Her heart started racing again. God, how easy it was for him to get her all riled up. "I think I'll be okay to stay up just a bit longer." She whispered lightly as she tilted her head to look at him.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan inhaled deeply, "Its not that bad. I'm alright." He lied obviously. His back was radiating. It hurt really bad but he'd be fine. Dylan had been hurt worse.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:32 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and kissed her throat again, "You may be to tired to go to school in the morning." be murrmered againt her neck. Moving his lips to hers to avoid any further temptation to bite her. He hummed lightly mimicing her when she kissed him. "I could kiss you forever Veronica." he whispered.

||Sorry I know I'm slow.||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:56 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica inhaled deeply. "I think I'll be alright." She smiled and as he murmed into her neck. Then Hunters lips found hers and she kissed him back fully. Passionatly. This surge of energy ran through her body and she leaned into him. "I might just have to let you." She mumbled as she continued to kiss him.

||you're good. like 4roleplays that im in just started so im catching up ^^||
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:40 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Surprised at her sudden burst of passion Hunter kissed her back fiercly, pressing her back against the bed. His hands roamed across her face and down her neck, stopping just short of unbuttoning her shirt before he regained control of himself.

Sighing a bit he pressed his face into her neck, breathing in her scent. Hunter chuckled, "Didn't I tell you I couldn't trust myself with you." He rolled over on his side and pulled her against him.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:43 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica let Hunter push her so that she was laying down on his bed. Her body was burning and tingling all over. Their lips were moving quickly his hands were tracing every inch of her body. She was hardly breathing normally at all.

Hunters breath graced her neck as his face pressed against it. Veronica heard his light chuckle and she leaned into him as he spoke. Didn't I tell you I couldn't trust myself with you. It was a question sounding more as a statement. He rolled over next to her, and her cheeks were probably a dark pink color if not flaming red. Veronica rested her head on his chest for a moment then moved to look into his light blue eyes. "I wasn't exactly stopping you, was I?" She smirked.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:08 pm

imgright]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u68/Demonicrebelcowgirl/ashton-1.jpg[/imgright]

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled again, "That's the problem, I almost want you to say no. It would give me a reason to stop." He kissed her again tenderly moving his lips with hers. "Not that I don't enjoy this."

Sighing softly he stroked her back, running his hand gently up and down. "You catch my attention like no one else has in a long time Veronica." He whispered softly before kissing again passionatly.

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:13 pm

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Don't expect that to happen anytime soon." Veronica ran her fingers through Hunters hair and breathed him in. His lips found hers once more and her breath was stiffled again, she smiled when he spoke again, Not that I don't enjoy this.

She sighed in unison with him. She leaned into his touch as he stroked her back gently. He spoke again making her entire body fill with goosebumps as he kissed her again. This time even more passionate then before. "Oh, Hunter..." She sighed into his kiss, her fingers tangled themselves in his hair and she pulled gently, moving herself closer to him.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:23 pm

||You just posted that? :s||

samanthaualani

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games