Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:18 pm
(Oh drat! O-o o-o you play piano? And write music?! AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?! T____T What is the meaning of this nonsense?! *snifflez*)

Anden saw her stiffen and then watched her kneel down and leaned into her scratching. At her soft words, he blinked, supposing that she wasn't able to understand him..but that didn't surprise him, since his sister was human. But he wondered what she meant by 'back'.. Anden nuzzled her back as he was hugged, leaning into her. "Are you okay, sis?" he asked, concerned, and even though she couldn't understand..she hoped she'd sort of sense his concern..she and he had always had that sort of connection..  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:22 pm
((Yeah, I play piano . . . I told I think . . . remember when I had that recital? But this is my first time writing music . . . sweatdrop ))

Erika bit her lip, hearing his question. She didn't really find it weird that she could understand Anden, since she understood James . . . "I'm . . . alright . . ." she said softly, unable to look at Anden.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:30 pm
(O_o maybe I thought you were singing..>_<..my memory is massive failure lately. o-o I WANNA HEAR! T___T )

Anden blinked in surprise as she understood him, but noted her tone and her lack of looking at him..he pulled back, looking at her with worry in his blue-green eyes. Anden brushed his furry snout against her cheek. "What's wrong, Erika? You don't.." he hesitated and then asked, "It it because I'm like this now? ..It's still me, Erika..I would never hurt you..but James will lock me up before the next full moon just in case until we figure out how I'll be acting.." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:34 pm
Erika flinched a bit when he said he'd never hurt her. She knew he'd never knowingly hurt her but . . . She quickly hugged him again. "It's not your fault Anden . . . I just want you to know that before I say anything else . . . you didn't have control over yourself and I don't think any of us knew what was going to happen . . ." she said, keeping a firm grip on him so he wouldn't try to pull back again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:38 pm
Anden found himself hugged again, firmly held and when he worriedly tried to pull away, he found he couldn't do so without hurting her..so he held still, feeling a sense of dread at her words. "What..are you talking about? What did I do?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:45 pm
Erika bit her lip. "You . . . changed into the wolf last night . . . you . . . weren't yourself and . . . you hunted me . . . Roland came and he protected me . . . until . . . until you went after Damien and I broke away from Roland . . . and you . . . you scratched me . . . and . . . I . . . I was dying from it . . . I think James came but . . . it was fuzzy . . . So . . . in order to save me . . . Roland . . . changed me into a . . . demonness . . . b-but I'm okay! And . . . i-its okay . . . so . . . everything woked out alright . . ." she said, pulling away slightly to look at Anden, worried that he wouldn't accept what she was anymore . . . or that he'd feel bad.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 11:51 pm
Anden listened to her words, feeling his veins turned to ice as his blood stilled. He'd nearly killed Erika. The only thing that kept her alive was that her would-be lover was a demon and preferred Erika living. "I killed you.." he said tonelessly. "Except for the one in a zillion chance that your boyfriend was a demon..you'd be dead. A werewolf for less than a day and I already endangered the person I love most." Anden didn't look at her, simply stared away before jerking away from her hard, pulling back. "Don't look for me." he said in a empty and yet bleak tone before darting down the stairs, nearly falling in the process, before darting into the entrance room with the intention of running away. He'd forgotten one detail though, the doorknob. Anden tried to grip at it with his paws and open it, but was failing utterly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:09 am
Erika dashed after Anden and found him trying to open the door with his paws and she wrapped her arms around his midsection and pulled him back, holding him and nuzzling her head against his fur. "Don't leave Anden . . . I couldn't stand it if you left again . . . please . . . It wasn't your fault . . ." she said, and from her voice, one could tell that she was on the verge of tears.

At that moment, Theresa's voice came from upstairs, shouting, "GET UP YOU LAZY BUM!!" as she pulled the sheet out from under him, thereby pulling him off the bed and onto the floor.

"OW!" James yelled. "Why the hell'd you do that Theresa?!" he yelled at her, glaring.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:16 am
(*cracks up at Theresa and James* <3)

Anden found arms around his midsection as he was pulled back and his sister nuzzled against him. He could hear that she was near tears and he wanted desperately to hold her..but even if he could, which in his present form he couldn't, that would be wrong of him.. "It was my fault. Because of me..or my wolf..or whatever..you nearly died, Erika..I can't risk your life just because I can't control..this.."

Anden jumped at the shouting and thump as James hit the floor, his heightened hearing making it rather loud to him. He cast his slightly wide eyes towards the stairs. "Oh yeah..Theresa was getting James to be a translator.." he murmured, before his eyes slid to Erika out of the corner of his eyes and he attempted to move out of her grip. "Erika..I nearly killed you..I'm too dangerous now..once I get control..I can come back..but I..I don't want to hurt you..you're my little sister.." he said softly, not considering the ramifications of her being a demonness now and far from fragile.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:25 am
Erika blinked. "Um . . . I . . . don't think you'll be able to hurt me anymore . . . I mean . . . Roland was able to hold his own . . . and I can get him to train me!" she said excitedly, though she kept her grip on Anden.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:28 am
(Another dragon!!!!!! *points excitedly*)

Anden blinked at that..his sister was a demonness now..feeling that she wasn't releasing him, he sighed and glanced back at her. "Erika..why are you doing this? Upstairs you seemed scared of me.." he said, that was how he'd interpreted her actions, and he was still fairly hurt about that..but it was understandable..so he didn't understand why now she was trying to make him stay.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:36 am
((Hee. ^-^))

Erika smiled sheepishly. "I was . . . It was . . . I wasn't scared of you . . . just . . . remembering . . . and I wasn't sure if you had your mind back . . ." she said softly, nuzzling his head against his fur again.

James walked down the stairs, rubbing his behind with a grimace. Theresa walked behind him with a smirk. "Okay. Anden! We've got our translator!" she said with a smile.

James grumbled. "Stupid Theresa . . . waking me up like this for some translations . . ."  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:40 am
Anden relaxed just slightly at her words before looking up as Theresa and James entered. He likely would have laughed, had his mood not been so poor. "Erika told me what happened.." he said, very softly as he kept his eyes focused on the ground, ears folded back against his head sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:45 am
James frowned and looked away. "Don't beat yourself up . . . It's my fault anyways . . . I didn't keep my promise . . ." he said softly.

Theresa blinked but decided to keep her mouth shut, deciding that this was something she didn't want to stick her nose into.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:51 am
Anden glanced up at that. "I'm sure you did your best.." he murmured, not remembering what had happened at all.

Damien, who'd been asleep until Anden had come barreling down the stairs, spoke up. "It's over now, and what's important is that Erika is immortal..or nearly so. Nothing has changed..it wasn't you, Anden..and James..you got there as soon as you could.." he said solemnly.

Anden blinked at the reassuring words, coming from Damien of all people, and then he nodded before looking to James. "Why..am I so small?" he asked, having assumed he'd be human-sized like James. Anden didn't know that the wolf-sized shift was part of the deal, so to speak, since James had tended to stay in half-wolf form if he chose any of them.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games