Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:53 pm

He threw it out the window. "Leave me alone."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Mia looked at him with a sad expression on his face and got another glass of water and placed it next to him. "Fine then, I'll give you some alone time." She walked out the door and headed to where Chloe was at.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:56 pm

He sighed and shattered the glass in his hand cutting it up.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Chloe sat right next to were the cup was shatered. She noticed Mia. "It's all my fault. I'm sorry Mia...." She said with sorrow.

ElectricCandii

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Mia wrapped her arms around Chloe. "It's not your fault Chloe." She said patting her on the back. "I wish you would just try to be with him. It would put him in a better mood than he is in now."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Chloe thought for a moment. "What's so bad about it anyway?" She got up and hugged Mia. "I'll be back." She walked in and into the main room to see Takahashi and his hand bleeding. "Are you alright?" She asked as she sat infront of him.

ElectricCandii

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:07 pm

He looked up at her sadness in his eyes. "Yeah I am fine." He took his shirt off and wrapped it around his hand.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Mia smiled and walked towards the kitchen, eavesdropping. And now my job is done! Now I'll just hope and pray that she'll accept his feelings. She felt like she was on cloud nine, her task finally completed.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Chloe looked at him and got up and sat next to him. "You know when I was in you room earlier today? And that thing I was going to tell you earlier. Well, do you want to know what I really was going to say...?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:11 pm

"Sure I guess." He looked into her eyes

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Chloe grabbed a quick pillow. She couldn't say it straight to his face. She held it tightly and closed her eyes. "I-I love you!" She said quickly afraid as what he might say.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Mia peered inside. Confess, confess confess!!! She screamed in her mind. When Chloe did she totally forgot that she was eavesdropping and screamed "YES!" pumping her fist in the air and doing a little jig right outside of the kitchen.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:15 pm

He got a shocked look on his face. "What? You do? That is great I have loved you all along but I never knew how to say it." A big smile broke out on his face and he kissed her.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:17 pm

i walk in and hear the exchange, i see the 2 girls watching over takahashi and feel better as they are caring for him. i turn around and head upstairs into the attic. i come out into a glass domed room and look around, enjoying the sites and happy that noone can see inside. i walk over and take one of the swords attached to the wall, i look behind me at the walkway up and nod, then pull it down, reach on the wall and press in a section, opening a small compartment. i pull out a slender sword with a silver hilt and blade and a leather wrapping. "my good old Quickclaw" i think to myself, i sheath it on my back and walk over to the attic hallway that leads from one section to another, completely glass and completely hidden from outside.

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Chloe couldn't help but blush. She heard a yes coming from the kitchen and notice Mia. She giggled a bit. "So does this mean you will teach me how you made such wounderful cake?" She asked having her voice giggly.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games