Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:19 pm
Marian gave a small yelp and then ducked under the table. "No! You're gonna get me sticky!" she complained.

Julia sighed and slowly got her tears to stop. She nodded and then kissed Arueyan softly. "I love you Ary . . ." she murmured softly, continuing to hug him.

Emilio found Darek in the living room and chuckled a little, seeing his postion. He then noticed that he had a book open on his lap. His brow furrowed and he walked up before carefully removing the book and looking at it. It was extremely advanced . . . did his squire even understand any of it?

((I kinda have an idea on how to get Arueyan's age back . . . I'll PM it to you . . . unless you already have an idea . . .))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:38 pm
Kaysal chuckled. "Would that be so bad?" he mock-sniffed. "You just don't want to play with me." he said as he sniffed a bit more loudly, fighting a grin.

Arueyan hugged her back as well. "I love you too, my Jewel." he murmured, nuzzling against her.

Darek had been dosing, having been unable to sleep for much of the night and therefore catching up in the wee hours and now. The movement of the book caused him to stir and he looked up at Emilio groggily before his eyes widened in alarm and he fell off the chair, crawling backwards a bit as he looked up at Emilio before the prior days events came back to him. "I-I-I'm sorry..I just..I couldn't sleep..and the book..I found the book and I love to read and it was such a good book..I..I'm sorry!" he said, stumbling over his words and cringing a little as if he expected to be hit.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:49 pm
((I've got project that's artsy for the book The Catcher in the Rye for my American Lit class. I'll send you a pic once I'm done coloring it okie-day? ^-^))

Marian cautiously moved out from under the table. "I don't wanna get sticky . . ." she murmrued, somewhat childishly as she looked away from Kaysal.

Julia smiled a bit as he nuzzled against her. She wiped her eyes and rested her head on his. "I won't ever lose you . . . I won't let you get lost Ary . . ." she murmured softly.

Emilio raised an eyebrow and smiled a bit before crouching in front of Derek and handing the book over to him. "It's fine. I'm just impressed that you can understand what's in that book." he said with a bit of a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:05 pm
(YAY! I got Emy's permission for you to send a pic. o-O Can you not send to emails with your phone? And I'm saving up for a better phone! Sort of..T__T...*got paid 275 on Thurs...has 70 in account now*...T__T But in my defense..there was birthday stuff! *coughs*and books*cough* X_X> )

Kaysal grinned at her, ruffling her hair with a non-sticky hand. "Then I suppose I'll have to settle for..tossing you into the lake instead." he teased.

Arueyan smiled a little. "Is that so? Playing Mommy bored you already, eh?" he asked teasingly.

Darek watched the other crouch in front of him and tentatively took the book. "I read..a lot..it was all I had to do when my uncles weren't dragging me off to steal and such..and there was a traveling scholar once..I learned a bit from him..and a mage too..that's when I found out I-" he cut off, remembering how hard he'd been hit when his uncles had found out he was a 'sideshow freak'..a.k.a..able to use magick. Darek hugged the book a little as he looked down.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:14 pm
((Yay!! ^-^ I just have to color in the field and then I'll be done . . . bad news? The majority of the thing is the field. T-T))((My mom doesn't want me to go on the internet with my phone.))

Marian's eyes widened and she backed away from him a bit, shaking her head. "P-please don't . . ." she said softly, seeming rather scared of the prospect of being tossed into a lake.

Julia giggled a bit. "I played 'Mommy' for all of Emilio's childhood. He was just a handful of trouble." she said playfully.

Emilio looked curious. "Found out you . . . what?" he asked, placing a reassuring hand on his squire's shoulder. From all the signs, it seemed at though the lad was scared of him. And with the horrible scoundrels he had as uncles, Emilio couldn't really blame him. "You don't need to be afraid." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:23 pm
(YAY! o-O huh, oh no, not go on the internet. Many phones nowadays in the send area, instead of typing in a phone number, you can type in an email-no internet required. *sagely nod* O-o Catcher in the Rye was an interesting book.)

Kaysal blinked and then rose, stepping closer as he pulled her into a gentle hug. "I was only teasing," he said softly, "I wouldn't really throw you into a lake..unless we were all out swimming perhaps. You have nothing to fear from me, little Marian." he promised softly.

Arueyan chuckled. "That he was..and attatched to my hip, it seemed. I couldn't get rid of him.." he said with mock-annoyance, although there was a note of wistfulness in his voice. Emilio had said he'd forgiven Arueyan..but would he ever look up to his father again? Literally and figuratively?

Darek stiffened as the hand came on his shoulder and then he heard the words. He hesitated, and then relaxed a little. "Magick..I have magick. He said I'm a wizard, and strong too from the looks of it..I've studied whenever I had the chance but I..I never used it on my uncles..I didn't know what would happen..or where I would go.." he looked guilty then. "I should have..it would have stopped people from being hurt..I didn't ever want that to happen..but I..I couldn't.." he said, slumping a little. It wasn't something any child wanted to deal with, the prospect of being alone and unsheltered. Fifteen year old Darek nearing his sixteenth year felt that fear as well..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:36 pm
((Wierd. My phone's kina old though so I don't think it'd do something neat like that. T-T))

Marian stiffened as he pulled her into a hug but relaxed a little at his promise. "I-I can't swim . . ." she murmured out softly.

Julia heard the wistfulness and hugged her husband tighter. "He loved you quite a bit . . . all he's ever wanted was to have your approval . . ." she whispered to him, wanting to reassure him.

Emilio chuckled a bit. "Well, the past is past, and I'm sure my uncle can help you a bit with your magick. He's got some too . . . as well as my mom . . . but she didn't even know that she had magick until recently . . ." he said, starting to think out loud to himself at the end there. He shook himself out of his reveries and then smiled at Darek. "However, how would you like to learn how to use a sword?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:44 pm
(O_o I think it depends on phone service. -_- I have Cricket. I think its an AZ thing. I have unlimited everything but a small service area and I can't do any contests or texts in..like at the FOB concert, you could text a message and it would appear on the jumbotron..but I tried and it said 'Cricket is not participating in this event at this time' *sobs*)

Kaysal's eyes widened slightly as he stepped back and looked down at her. "Can't swim..? Well then..I'll teach you, if you'd like to learn." he offered.

Arueyan sighed. "Loved..what about now? I don't want to lose my son..or my wife.." he murmured.

Darek blinked at that and then at the last bit his eyes widened as hopefulness and excitement tinged his expression. "I-I'd love to, sir!" he said, using the title his uncles had made them call him.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:00 pm
((I sent the pic))

Marian nodded hesitantly. "Y-yes please . . ." she murmured softly. "I'd like to learn." she said with a small smile.

Julia sighed. "You won't lose us . . . And he still loves you . . . that's why he calls you 'dad' . . . she said and hugged him tighter before pulling away with a smile. "I'll go search for a way to get you back to normal." she said and released him after kissing him on the nose. "Love you." she said softly.

Emilio chuckled and then ruffled Darek's hair. "Just call me Emilio." he said and then stood up, holding out a hand to help up the lad. "Come on." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:59 pm
(Speaking of...(dun dun dun) I did this tax return thing with mom, I should get like 300 from it, then I can get my new phone and then you can send me many pictures of your creation! And I shall use them as wallpapers! ^___^ )

Kaysal grinned. "Good. We can start learning a little further into the afternoon. It's not good to swim right after eating."

Arueyan nodded. At the last bit, he clutched her dress as if reluctant to let her go. He looked at her for a long moment before closing her eyes gently with one hand, and then pressing a soft kiss to her lips that lingered awhile. Chaste, and sweet. Arueyan released her and pulled back. "I love you, my Jewel." he said with an expression of somber sincerity that seemed far too old and wise for the face of a child.

Darek blinked at the ruffling. "Emilio.." he said, as if trying it out. He saw the hand and hesitated before reaching his hand out and taking Emilio's. "I'm Darek. But you can call me what you like. My Uncles called me 'boy' or 'b*****d'." he said, not in a way that suggested he wanted pity, more in a matter-of-fact way as if he thought this were simple knowledge.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:19 pm
Marian smiled and nodded. "I know that much about swimming at least." she said with a small giggle.

Julia smiled softly at her husband. "I love you too . . . don't ever forget it." she said softly before standing up and heading off to the library to search through other books for possible counter spells.

Emilio frowned a bit before helping Darek up. "Darek . . . got it." he said, committing the name to memory, but continuing to frown at the thought of the boy's uncles. It made him wish that he had killed them when he had the chance.

((YAY!!!!! ^-^))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 pm
"Oh really?" he teased. "And is that all?" he asked as he ruffled her hair affectionately and playfully. Kaysal was grinning happily.

Darek saw the frown and worried that he'd displeased the other. "Oh..I.." he withdrew his hand and started to close up again. "Did I do something wrong..you're frowning.." he said tentatively.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:38 pm
Marian blushed a bit and seemed to try and retreat into herself. "A-all I can remember anyways . . ." she murmured softly, though her smile didn't fade.

Emilio blinked and looked at Darek, the frown lifting before he shook his head. "Sorry . . . No, you didn't do anything . . ." he said and then the frown returned. "Your uncles however . . . what I wouldn't give to throttle them . . ." he growled out, his hands clenching angrily. He hated it when people treated family like s**t. Probably because of his own experience with his father.

Julia looked through book after book till her eyes just wanted to close and sleep. However she kept looking, coming on one spell . . . a finding spell . . . "I want to find a way to change Aruyan back to normal . . ." she murmured and then looked over the spell, muttering the words under her breath almost unconsciously as she read it . . . She felt almost a tug from the deepest part of herself. She had to answer to the calling. She got up and left, going to the stables and getting onto her horse, riding off to follow where the spell led her.

((And here's where our combined ideas will start to come into effect. ^-^ So . . . do you want to play the fairy or should I?))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:48 pm
(I'll play her, dearest. It'll make it more entertaining for you, I suspect. Remind me..what was the dealio? Memory loss..and wasn't there something else? X-x) (speaking of memory loss.. sweatdrop x-X)

Kaysal noticed her trying to retreat, and heb rushed a hand against her cheek. "Stop doing that..please..you don't have to be on guard around me. I'm your friend, little Marian." he said kindly and reassuringly.

Darek blinked at that..and then he put his hand against Emilio's arm gently. "Thank you..Emilio. That means a lot." he said in a tone that was a bit older than his years, and not tentative. He had fire in his spirit, he'd just been beaten into hiding it. All it needed was some fanning before the flames would just..burst.

Rasa the fairy could feel the tug of magick pulling at her. She hovered by the water's edge, calmly awaiting the other. And when the woman reached her, she smiled. "Greetings, Julia." She knew the human. Unlike some Fae, she kept an eye on the affairs of the humans in the immediate area, and the kingdom was more than immediate. "Why have you called me?" she asked kindly and amusedly. Rasa was of the Seelie court, the more benevolent of the two. Usually.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:57 pm
((^-^))

Marian relaxed a little and looked down. "Sorry . . ." she said softly, her smile fading a bit, feeling bad. She hadn't meant to offend him . . . it was habit by now . . .

Emilio smiled and then ruffled Darek's hair once more. "Come on squirt. I thought you wanted to practice swords." he said with a chuckle as he headed out of the room.

Julia blinked and looked at the fairy. "I . . . I unknowingly cast a spell on my husband . . . and he was changed into a child . . . It's . . . reversing his mind as well and if it finishes it's regression . . . well . . . It'll become permanant . . . Do you know how to get Aruyan back to normal?" she asked, finally getting to the point.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff