Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:03 pm

(lol! i got confused with my characters...sorry about that >.< ill edit it!)

"Yeah" Rose said looking at the people in the cafeteria. She wasnt used to being in a public place like that. She tightened her grip on Nikas hand
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Haki left to the cafeteria, a bottle of blood in his hands, He never drank the school's blood, it tasted horrible. His was fresh from just last night, full of bears and raccoons blood. "Ah" He said as he took a little sip of the blood. "Fresh." Haki noticed two girls walking in the cafeteria, hand in hand. Ugh, why do girls have to be bisexual? It's just not right...

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:50 pm

Rose saw a guy looking at her and Nika and made and ugly face What his problem? then she notice her hand in Nikas and laughed silently my god his childish Rose hugged Nika on purpose and stuck out her tongue at the guy
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:58 pm

Nika was too distracted to notice Haki and his disgusted face as she stared at the menu but was brought back to reality when Rose hugged her. Nika blushed slightly and hugged her back "What this hug for?" Nika whispered

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:08 pm

"Shhhh" she said giggling "I want to tick off that guy for looking at us like that. That was rude"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Nika looked at Haki and saw his face the giggled with Rose "Ok" Nika giggled then was shocked that she actually giggled. She hasn't giggled in years, not since she was a little girl but Rose made her feel so happy that she couldn't help but giggle

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Haki saw the girls hugging for no reason. Apparently, she was trying to make him mad because she knew why he was disgusted. "Ho's..." he said under his breath.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:26 pm

Rose burst out laughing at the guys comment "Come on Nika lets go eat someting" She said as she put her arm around Nikas shoulder

candinaye

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Nika frown alittle "That wasn't nice" She said to Haki then looked at Rose and nodded "I guess we should before lonely over there makes anymore rude comments" Naki said then she orders a raw steak
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:43 pm

"Yeah im too hungry too pay attentiont to him" she said smiling. When she was drinking a blood bottle she said "Ugh this thing is disgusting!" she sighed "I guess ill have to get use to it" she frown like a little child "Hows your steak?" she asked Nika

candinaye

Katurrah

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Cin dropped her stuff off in her room and began to wander off around the school. When her stomach growled, she looked at the map.

"Cafeteria...is...that way. I think..." Cin muttered. She started walking and after a few minutes found the place. Walking in, she almost keeled over from the amount of energy.

There's too much here...where's it coming from? Her head pivoted, looking around, but she couldn't quite tell. She stumbled over to an empty table and put her head in her hands. Get a grip, Cin. People hate you. Looking at one of them like lunch might just get you killed.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Nika got her steak and sat down at a table with Rose as she tore a chunk out of the raw meat and ate it "It great, thanks. Well you can go hunting later for blood, noone else is aloud to hunt except the vampires" Nika said "I wonder why that guy didn't like us hugging?"

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Rose smile "I think he doesnt like the idea of two girls going out" she said quietly
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:06 pm

"Oh....Are we going out?" Nika asked, alittle confused "And why wouldn't he?"

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games