Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:11 pm
Laung shook his head laughing "it doesn't seem that way Selina, you seem very comfortable about weeping about it." He said before falling silent, "Do you see my weeping about my parents death?" he asked softly looking away  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:29 pm
Selina blinked and then hugged Laung. "I'm sorry . . . I'm being horribly inconsiderate . . ." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:19 pm
Laung would have fallen backwards had he not been sitting down, but he did blink several times in shock. "It's ... okay Selina ... you have the right to be inconsiderate conisdering your position"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:26 pm
Selina shook her head. "No I don't . . ." she muttered softly as she continued to hug him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:28 pm
Laung gave a short and emotional laugh although the emotion was well hidden. He kissed Selina on the top of her head "yes you do" he whispered "now just go to sleep"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:01 pm
Selina sighed and then nodded as she closed her eyes, beginning to fall asleep, though she didn't stop holding onto Laung.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:14 pm
Laung watched as she fell asleep and then with the energy he had placed her in a laying position on the bed. He unwrapped himself with difficultly and then dragged himself over to a corner, sinking down against the wall, watching Selina  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Selina slept, and as she slept . . . she began to dream . . . cold sweat broke out on her forehead as she started to toss and turn, the dream taking a turn for the worst. "No . . ." she muttered out in her sleep, a frown on her face.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:09 pm
Laung dragged himself back up and walked over to the bed, sitting in the same position for hours had been painful. He shook Selina gently "Selina? Selina wake up! Wake up please!" he almost begged of her. If something bad happened to her, it would also look very very bad on him. Although the thoughts of what would happen to himself were all gone in his concern "Selina!" he cried shaking her again  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:37 pm
Selina gasped as her eyes shot open. Her eyes darted around unseeingly for a bit before coming to rest on Laung. She quickly wrapped her arms around him as she sobbed. "D-don't go outside Laung . . . bad things will happen if you go outside . . ." she sobbed out.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:33 pm
Laung almost jumped back and then held tightly on to Selina, convinced it was only a bad dream she was having. He still didn't believe that what she dreamed came true. "Shush" he said rocking her "go back to sleep Selina. Go back to sleep, it will be clearer in the morning"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:58 pm
Selina shook her head. "N-no!! You aren't listening to me!" she sobbed out as she pulled back and looked at Laung with axious eyes. "I-If you go outside tomorrow Laung . . . th-they'll kill you . . ." she said softly, clutching onto his shirt.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:20 pm
Laung looked startled "Selina ... listen to me. I am your servant, and I have to obey you. If you have given me an order then I have to do your wishes" he said stroking her head gently. "If not, I am sure people will send me out anyway tomorrow, but i can't do that if you tell me not to"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:16 pm
Selina hugged Laung again, burying her face into his chest. "Don't go outside . . . I order you not to go outside . . . you can't . . . I don't want you to die . . ." she murmured softly, her tears slowly starting to cease.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:21 pm
Laung nodded "then I will not go" he said stroking her hair still with a tenderness that shouted down to the depths of his soul. "now sleep and cease your worries please"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games