Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero9295

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:54 pm
Todd Growls in frustration before hitting the dashboard. "Nice going Rocky!" he said before getting out of the car. He then sighs and looks around. "Lead the way D." he said before looking down the block.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:17 pm
Dimitris nodded breifly looking out and turned on the heat before getting out the car. "Looks like the heatwave stopped, let's go."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:53 pm
Run, you idiot! RUN!
A voice inside of his head told him as he stared into the cluster of branches like a deer in headlights. A fraction of a second before the twigs could strike any major vital parts Rocky dove forwards, taking multiple in the back and one on the shoulder, hitting a nerve and temporarily disabling his left arm. "You little bastards..." He put his paw in an interior pocket of his trenchcoat and walked steadily towards the red thingy, slumping slightly form the twigs that were still there. "Y'know, your little minions have caused me some trouble, in fact, I feel like just killing them all right now, but let's all get this one thing straight; Wherever you come from, and whomever the hell you are, I am not. Now, you talk about 'Deletion', heck I can even hear it buzzing through your minds right now, but killing me isn't gona get you anywhere, and killing you is gonna do this whole planet alot of good, you oversized chili pepper!" He took a small beet red blade from his wats a,d pointed it towards the troops that had just shot twigs at him, "Get in my way again, and I'll surely be wiping my butt with your remains!" He said calmly, with a smile. "Got that? Now, if you would please, get the hell offa my stuff and go back to the place you came from? Or will i have to kick your asses back to mama?" He jabbed a finger towards the RedVeggiemon and then moved it downwards, signifying that he was standing on something of his, and he was. Histreasure that had surprisingly survived: his rather large picture of his mother and father.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:37 pm
Over an hour of walking and making their way through the broken street Dimitris and Todd made it to the downtown area buildings were half coded and severly broken down, with choatic beastly creatures scurrying in all directions.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:55 pm
Todd looks around and sighs "What the hell is going on here?" He watches as some monster run around. "So...we avoid these things like the plauge?" he asked as he continued to watch the monsters.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:48 pm
The woodmon make their flight back up into the safety of the sky in a fancy U-curve away from the scene, the FanBeemon had enough punishment and placed them down briefly onto the tops of nearby buildings to get their moments rest. Their cargo were giant hunks of wood after all.  

Kobal Zastek

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:02 pm
Redvegiemon had let out a long snarl while staring intensely at Rocky after his insult, with his expression slowly fading back into his laughter of usual lunacy." You amuse me little dog, I'll admit to miss your humor after we absorb you...and your friends!" He said as he gestured his cannonball sized end, and directed it down the road where the boys had drove down; another command to attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:22 pm
"Todd... any idea on how to find Renamon in this soup, without Rocky's nose we can go so far in following the destruction, I'm sure she has some answers to whatever is going on in this area." Dimitris looked around and placed his hand to a deep claw gash in the side of a building "We have to be careful, from the looks of it some stuff in here could be worse than what Rocky's up against."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:56 am

"Y'know, you're reeeeeeally starting to piss me off. Yoou and your cowardice, not wanting to actually have a fight with me, just sending your minions to attack me...You're lucky I canr so much about my friends, cuz if I didn't, I'da cooked you where you stand; which happens to be on top of my picture!" Rocky dashed straight towards the RedVeggiemon, aiming to get back his picture. He pulled off a sliding tackle (Soccer style) and yanked his picture from underneath him. "I'll be taking this and I'll be leaving you with this!" He stuck apiece of paper quickly before he ran off, onto the back of the nearest pole with a senbon. "Now you stay reeeeel still until I come back, okay? If not, you go boom-boom!" He then set his back on fire, burning away the twigs still stuck to his back. "And remember this! Fire trumps grass!" He said as he jetted off, heading to where he smelled Dimitris and Todd. "Damn overgrown, under ripe eggplant... He coulda played fair, but nooooo..."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 am
Redvegiemon hopped away from rocky at the moment he snatched his picture, unaware of what he could have used as a shield...
"Ki-shee-shee~ Funny boy, I'll see to it than him and his Trine are dissolved in my Tea." His wicked eyes stared at Rocky's form as he ran down the same path and prepared another nasty attack.
"You should know better of me from all, in the Digital world...you don't play Fair!" He opened his toothy mouth wide open and fired his next attack at Rocky from afar.
"Chili Pepper Pummel!"

Slade Falok

The Corrupted Renamon rolled 4 100-sided dice: 97, 25, 2, 11 Total: 135 (4-400)

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 am
"Spirit Punch!!!" A familiar femine voice echoed out loudly from the midst of the Hoboken's smoggy streets. just moments after Red had fired his assault, it was followed by the sound of a loud metal 'Bang'.

A strange whooshing sound of the wind signaled that something large was coming from down the road towards Redvegiemon, and forward came a large mass of twisted metal; a Car!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:47 pm
Dimitris traced his fingers along the claw marks in the side of the building and the looked around. "This was something pretty fast, the gash is smooth on the inside not jagged." He started around the corner carefully looking around and avoiding the figures that ran rampant around them.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games