Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:02 pm
((O.o im sorry thats okay im going to go to bed soon anyways so go to bed or go cool off whatever.))

Vincent gave a passionate kiss to Campbridge.

"Yes i am. As long as im with you i am."

He finished his meal and his wine. He relaxed and looked around the place.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:59 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:47 am
"Whoa~!" He yelped as he was shooken by Mack. "Hey! Hey! Stop! Don't you know how to treat a girl?!" she yelped as she was shaken trying to get him to stop by trying to pry of his hand off her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:12 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:44 am
She sighs in relief now released and well somewhat irritated that once again like many people do, has mistaken her for a him. She scoffed and shook off the dizzyness. "Anyway about Kenton, yeah I saw him when I was working on a investigation, I followed him for awhile 'cause I thought he had something to do with it until I lost him in that crowd in the market." she explained to the brothers showing the pictures where she followed him on her cell.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:43 pm
Campbridge tilt his head sideway and smiled at Vincent. This man knew how to be lovable. Campbridge finish eating his curry-like meal talking about pretty much useless thing.
"You know you can say cheezy things when you want? I like it" He said with a litle wink.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:49 pm
((Tilts not titles. XD ill be youre little grammer and spell checker lol jk))

Vincent smiled and shook his head.

"I know that statement was kind of cliche i didnt mean for it to sound that way. But that is how i feel."

He said as he looked to his mask and sighed. He didnt want to put it back on, ever. But he knew he had to. Only if there was some way for him to control his darker side.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:58 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:22 pm
((Really? I only picked a random area... sweatdrop ))

"Yeah the market around the time I was heading towards the docks which was I think......2 and a half hours ago? no...wait...." She mused thinking of the time where she saw the alchemist. "Ack! I need to go back track!" she was getting a memory jam which she hated having considering she actually forgets to leave the times on her cell. She turned towards the door and ran out quickly to the market to regain her memory of the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:29 pm
"Oh, come on. It might have been cliché and cheezy but it was cute." He told his friend making a soft smile. "So, Are you finish eating or do you want more? Personaly, I pretty much full and woudn't be able to eat anythign else."
He then out of bordom start playing with his fork making it walk aroud his plate as if it was alive.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:43 pm
"No im done lets go. If you want that is."
Vincent said with a smile before he put his mask back on. The waiter handed him the check and Vincent paid it and left a generous tip. He stood up and waited for Campbridge once the waiter took the paid check away.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:03 pm
"Yeah, I'm ready to go but I don't feel like going back to the Clan right now. What do you say if we go take a walk in that park from the other day?" He told vincent as he stood up from his chair.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:13 pm
Vincent smiled.

"That sounds wonderful actually. To the park then."

He said as he started to head towards the door.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:19 pm
"Let's go there then." He simply said as he wasleaving the palace

((To firma))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games