Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:41 pm
"Please. Trust me," Mina said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:43 pm
"Oh for heavens sake you two! Stay here, I'll go, after all i'm the one who has the spell. Stay here." Without waiting for a response she ran back down the corridor and grabbed Zack and dragged him into the corridor and started to run back to the others.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:45 pm
Zack attacked once more the gate,but again nothign happends.He fell to his knee.Why ?Why do i have to stay here? ...Arisu...i think you are listening...tell me why do i deserve it to live in...a cageBut suddenly he got dragged by someone into the corridors again.

Jay sighed"Okey but i will come with you!I don't want you catched again!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:47 pm
"Eh!? Too late. Garnet left," Mina said.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:55 pm
Jay sighed"seemes so...and now?Let us just..wait?"

Zack was kinda confused"What the hell!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:03 pm
"I guess we have to," Mina said. After pausing for a few minutes, she looked down at the ground. "I was so stupid... I rushed in without thinking... Now look at where it got us..."  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:18 pm
Garnet ran on without answering Zack. She reached the others. "Okay guys, follow Zack. I'll be leading the way out of here."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:16 am
"Huh? That was quick," Mina said. "Anyway, lets just go before they realize something is wrong."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu suddenly had a vision. "What? I need to report this to Lord Annexus," she said, then started to run to the throne room. When she got there, she mentally prepared herself for Annexus' reaction. "My Lord, I am sorry if I interrupted anything important. It's about Zack. He's let the Eternal Eyes out and he's escaping with them," she told him.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:23 pm
Zack nodded silently"Yeah..."He looked at them"Well let's go and hurry...I bet Arisu already knows what happend!"

Jay sighed"She is scary....but this is one more reason to fight her!"

"You are scary!And crazy!"Zack stated  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:39 pm
"Can we just talk about this later, after we are free? I don't want to get caught by an assassin," Mina said.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:59 pm
Jay smiled at her"Right.....i never ever want to see this dungeon again"

"Welll then stop talking and go"Zack said grinning .  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:09 pm
Mina started to follow Garnet. Hopefully we can get back before Annexus sends someone to come after us, she thought. She was not looking forward to a fight against Arisu.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:17 pm
Zack and Jay also followed Garnet.
"Hey ...tell me...How did you..stohle you powers?"Zack smilled"This is my abillity...i can steal others powers for a little time...you was in the radius of my attack...and..you know what?Even Arisu nor my Father know how my abillity works.."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:24 pm
"Stealing powers? That could be very helpful," Mina said. She wondered if it would work on Annexus. "Have you ever tried it on Arisu or anyone else from the army?"  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:39 pm
"Yes i did...well and because of this i am not alwoed to leave the castle alone"He sighed"OH and they made a new gate which is nearly impossilbe to get destroid!"  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games