Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:54 pm
"And nice to meet you, and when I mean a 'watery death' I'm only being sarcastic. Plus it's kinda cute seeing Kenton panic like a kid." She smiled half of it was a lie, but no one needed to know that; she'd probably confused people if they were put into her words.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:03 am
Brett whooped loudly as he flew down to Mecha Main Street on his hoverboard. He skimmed the surface of the pond and skidded to a halt on the street. "It's good to be home! Clanking contraptions, whirring gizmos, roaring ships, and powerful mechs! This is where I belong, alright!"  

Brett_FM

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:02 pm
lutia ignored the twerp who popped in
"yeah he has the whole plausible denability thing in the bag making him ideal for my purposes"
she said heartily  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:36 pm
"And your making him go through with it without his permission?" She asked. "That doesn't seem to be a fair things at all, even if you saved his life." She pointed out her opinion.  

Taimu Dolores

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:23 pm
Brett shrugged and walked into his hangar. "Okaaaaay. How am I going to turn a Soul Drive into a mech? Oh, that's right, I can't." He sighed and switched the closed sign to open.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:38 pm
Erk began to walk away from the scene towards Bretts hangar. "Well, call me if you need anything Lutia. You know where I live." he made his way to the front entrance to Bretts hangar, then snaped his full mask on.

"Looks like its time for fun." mussed the imp.

"You know it." he said before silencing the imp. He assumed an agressive composure and pulled out his rocket launcher.

...time for fun indeed...

He kicked open the door, aiming his rocket launcher at Brett and shouted, "Now you die!" he pulled the trigger, but instead of a rocket flying out, something of roughly the consistency of bannana cream pie hit the boy in the face.

He waited a second. "You'll want to wash that off, it'll expand and harden before to long."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:26 pm
"well i saved his life and he didnt show an ounce of gratitude"
lutia pointed out
"and hes the one that gave me the ideawith his little speech"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:58 pm
"You don't need to take him seriously, besides, if you haven't noticed, he get's a little scared easily with a side a of a panic attack so he'll say a bunch of random stuff at the wrong time and assume alot of things like any other human being." She added to her theory. "So why not actually give him time to actually calm down and understand the whole situation?" She asked.  

Taimu Dolores

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:24 pm
lutia looked down at the quivering form
"allright...ill wait a moment.
until then perhaps you can explain to him who it was that saved his life that hes accusing of such things"
she took off her glasses a moment cleaning the lenses and put them back on
"lutia leader of the jarians."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:51 pm
"Lutia?" C.B. looked her eyeing her. "oh yeah, no wonder you looked a bit familiar." She commented and hopped on to the lily pad when Kenton was left on and sat next to him and waited for a response in the meantime from either the leader of the Jarians or the Alchemist. Either way worked for her.  

Taimu Dolores

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:35 pm
"and your name is?"
lutia asked reasonably sure she would gain something from this conversation  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:50 pm
Brett fell off his chair and into a bucket of water. "Hilarious. Just hilarious." He grabbed a towel and dried himself off. "Any ideas how to rebuild my mech?" Brett grabbed the Soul Drive of his mech and showed it to Erk. "This is all that's left. The heart and soul of the mech. Every other part is in a parallel universe or something."  

Brett_FM

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:26 pm
C.B. looked at Lutia. "C.B." She replied. She figured that one of them had to make sure no akward silence came on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:41 pm
"Well, it all depends.... if this really is a 'heart and soul' then all you need to make is a body, any body would do. Or, if you have bluprints we could ake it to exact speifications." He reached forward and touched the item and recoiled at a sense of presence.

The imp floated in and wanted to grasp the item, but the foul intent in its eyes made Erk snatch the imp by the tail and pull it away. It hissed something about "Ideal sacrifice for power." Erks mind became flooded by an image of a powerfull demonic looking battle machine. But he shoock his head a cleared his thoughts.

"Say kid, you ever heard of something called a persicom?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:45 pm
"Yeah I've heard of those, but this guy wants to be a mech. He likes to feel pwerful and make big booms, apparently. Besides, we couldn't just shove the Soul Drive down it's throat, it needs to have a specific opening, like a drive slot. Besides, anything other than a mech or ship and it'll blow up, believe me." Brett set the Soul Drive on a table. "Any design ideas? Bear in mind that it needs to be gressorial and capable of flight." (*Gressorial:Humanlike and walking on two legs.)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games