Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:31 pm

He watched Lenon memorizing what he did. He nods and started concentrating his chakra around him. He wanted to get it right the first time so he had to give it his all and impress his teacher.

(1/5)

He continues the flow of chakra. He started weaving the handsigns trying to remember the handsigns and he stopped. He was rushing things and didn't want that. So he made a seal and focused his chakra

(2/5)

He kept focusing his chakra, taking his time in the process. There was no point in rushing everything so why should he? And in actual combat he'll clearly be much faster then he is currently

(3/5)

He was completely still while he concentrated. He figured that he was now ready. He started weaving the handsigns neccessary to perform the jutsu. He finished the seals and shouted "Clone Jutsu"

(4/5)

A poof of smoke appeared by him and a perfect clone of him was standing right there. He and the clone turned to each other and bowed to each other smiling and then turned to Lenon bowing to him

(5/5)

((I assumed it was 5 posts.....))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:40 pm

((>.> It's actually only three or two for these simple jutsu.))

"Okay, now Transformation Jutsu." Lenon explained the jutsu and showed him the handseal, explaining the jutsu to his student.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:45 pm

(( DX, oh well lol))

Kameoki watched how he did this and memorized the handsigns and his instructions. He focused his chakra around him and started thinking of someone to transform into. He smirked for a moment

(1/2)

He weaved handsigns together while thinkiong of the person to transform into. Upon completeing the handsigns he was shrouded in a puff of smoke and when it cleared there stood another Lenon, mirroring the real lenon in everyway.
"How's that Lenon?"

(2/2)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:56 pm

"Finally - Substitution Jutsu. It allows you to change places with objects around you, and is extremely useful for escaping situations." Lenon showed him the jutsu handseal and an example.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Kameoki looked and thought for a moment. He looked around for an object and found an eraser. Smiling he concentrated on his chakra and focused hard. He made a few handsigns and then a puff of smopke enveloped him.

(1/2)

When the smoke went away there was an eraser where Kameoki once stood. Several feet away by the board Kameoki stood smiling. He waved at him and walked back over.
"Hey, I got it Lenon!"

(2/2)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Lenon smiled...and his head fell off. He frowned and his head, from the ground, said, "Uh...well, I guess you can have the headband...." The body turned around and grabbed a box, which it handed to Kameoki.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:34 pm

He looks blankly and shuddered. He almost laughed as he took the box, from the sheer fact that the body was still moving around and just handed him a box. He opened it and held the grass headband in his hand, he smiled and looked at Lenon's head, picking it up and placing it on his shoulders. "Thank you....but who is my sensei?" He asked, wondering who it is so he can learn more
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:37 pm

"Hmmm...I guess Shoku. She hasn't had much to do lately. Time to annoy her...yes, follow me." The body picked up the head and replaced it and walked off.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:38 pm

He looked alittle confused but nods and follows him to whereever it was he was going
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:12 pm

Yuno did not find it funny but he kept his calm.He watched lenon's example but only remembered the substitution jutsu;s seal he was more of a taijutsu person anyway. But since the man left he just stayed there silent.

Yuno did the seal and he focused on trying to switch with a chair. There was a puff of smoke but nothing happened
1/2

Yuno tried again. He did the seal and focused on it there was a puff of smoke and a chair stood in his place.

2/2

"When I am done here I will seek out power" he mumbled as he kicked the chair when paced back and forth.

StalkDaNight

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:08 pm

StalkDaNight
Yuno did not find it funny but he kept his calm.He watched lenon's example but only remembered the substitution jutsu;s seal he was more of a taijutsu person anyway. But since the man left he just stayed there silent.

Yuno did the seal and he focused on trying to switch with a chair. There was a puff of smoke but nothing happened
1/2

Yuno tried again. He did the seal and focused on it there was a puff of smoke and a chair stood in his place.

2/2

"When I am done here I will seek out power" he mumbled as he kicked the chair when paced back and forth.

((Wow, you people and your 'search for power'...it's tiring day after day reading these things. stare ))

Lenon's ears picked up the words, and he frowned, turning to Yuno. "Okay - transformation jutsu." Lenon again explained and showed an example.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:16 am

Aprillin walked into the academy, "Is this where I get my headband?"

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Silver_Seoul

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:48 pm

User Image
Lucian Thomas Ekaterina>

Fear my name...

"Meh, it's okay." Lucian stated to himself as he observed the outer interior of the academy. He wanted to explore the inside as well, but he concluded that the moment he stepped foot in there he could be dragged into becoming a Ninja, when he hadn't decided on that yet, seeing as it would be a lot of effort, and call for getting close to squadmates. Two things which didn't fit Lukey's style. Overuling his thoughts, he peeked in one window before jiggling the handle to the front door. When he heard a click he pushed the door inward, walking into the a massive hallway. "I never would've guessed it was this big, from the way the outside looks." He whispered, careful to try and not attract any attention towards him. He didn't want anyone forcing him to be a Ninja until he made up his own mind. He continued to roam the hall for awhile, peeking into a classroom every now and then.

...And you just might live

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:20 pm

lenon01
StalkDaNight

1/2

2/2

((Wow, you people and your 'search for power'...it's tiring day after day reading these things. stare ))

Lenon's ears picked up the words, and he frowned, turning to Yuno. "Okay - transformation jutsu." Lenon again explained and showed an example.

((Its cliche but it works...))

"I see" Yuno mumbled as he tried to do the seals but failed in transforming into Lenon since it was the first thing that came in his head but failed in doing so.
(1/2)

Yuno then realized he did not lack power but control of it that was why he could not transform. Yuno saw Lucian peek into his classroom and then darted towards him, Yuno gave Lucian a look as if to say "you lost?" then he darted back to Lenon.

"transformation jutsu"yuno said as he tried the seals out and this time copied Lenon exactly.
"Could be used for stealth missions I suppose?" he thought as he waited for his sensei to acknowledge it.

StalkDaNight

Silver_Seoul

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:44 pm

User Image
Lucian Thomas Ekaterina>

Fear my name...

Lucian quickly dovve beneath the window's view from inside, noticing some kid almost approach him. He walked casually out of the Academy as quickly as he had snuck in before sighing and walking towards the Spring he had been at earlier.

...And you just might live

User Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games