Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:28 am

Karoso Kemai

User Image

"sure i need some training on it my self? so where do you wanna go?" Kemai said turning to zane
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:35 am

"Don't know, never been here before...we can stay here...or we can go wherever you want. I don't know my way around this village yet," Zane stated simply.

BluewolfofMibu

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:46 am

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai rubbed his head "well let me think really quick so where good for Snow Hmmm" Kemai looked around "well i guess we will just get a little away from the tree so not to mess with it and well just train in the woods follow me" Kemai jumped up and ran away from the giant tree into the thick woods
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:58 am

Zane jumped after him, following closely behind him

BluewolfofMibu

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:08 pm

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai Jumped though the tree tell Kemai seen a opened area and landed and turned to look for zane
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:23 pm

Zane flipped in mid air, landing safely next to Kemai with a determined look on his face. "Okay I'm ready," Zane stated.

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:25 pm

With a sigh and a nod, Luo turned and headed for the gates. He needed to go home first and see whoever was in charge at the moment.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:33 pm

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai nodded and said "Yuki Jetto no jutsu " Snow then shot out of his Mouth into the air covering the ground "well if we start at ground zero let beginning teaching you snow jutsus. well do you know any snow justu?"

fire assasin8

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:42 pm

"Not many, Yuki Sojuu (snow manipulation), Hyourou no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique), Yukikusari no Jutsu (snow Chains Technique), Demonic Ice Mirrors are the only ones that I know," Zane stated embarissingly scratching the back of his head.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:54 pm

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai reached into his cote and pulled out some scrolls and tossed zane a scroll that says "Yuki jetto (snow jet)
Yuki jetto allows the user to gather up a mass of snow inside of one's throat and launch it out in a jet of blunt snow. the impact of this snow can send the target flying a few meters if strong enough.
Kemai then said "that jutsu is really useful like you just seen me use it it come really well with are blood line now try it"

fire assasin8

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:15 pm

"Okay!" Zane exclaimed as he read over the jutsu over and over again from the scroll. Once he memorized the jutsu, it was now time for him to actually try it. 1/5

"This should be like Mizu Peretto, only with snow," Zane said as he took in a deep breath and forced the seal with only one hand. Unfortunately, all he shot out was a ball of water. "Whoops...forgot to freeze it," Zane laughed embarasingly. 2/5

"Again," Zane exclaimed as he took a deep breath. This time a small little snowball popped out of his mouth as he had frozen the water inside of his body using his chakra. "That's pathetic," Zane sighed 3/5

"I'll get it this time!" Zane stated as he took a deep breath and launched an even bigger snowball out. "Hmm..it's supposed to be a stream, not a hit...more like Uo Tsuba," Zane pointed out. 4/5

"Yuki Jetto!" Zane shouted as he took a deep breath as he gathered the water inside of himself, froze it and launched a jet of blunt snow around the area, creating even more snow to use. "Whew...and that's that." 5/5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai looked at zane "vary good now try to use it against me in a move" Kemai backed up and put his guard up

fire assasin8

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:09 pm

"Tch...yes sir," Zane stated as he started hopping from foot to foot. He landed on his right leg and expeling chakra from it he launched himself forward towards Kemai. Landing on his left foot he once again launched himself into the sky flipping over Kemai and landed on his knees behind him, by this time he had already gathered his chakra at his throat and took a deep breath. Zane spat out a jet of blunt snow at Kemai's back hoping it would hit.
theholyest rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Jason's head flopped forward, his right eye opening to show that it was just starting to regain focus as he heard of the guy talking about snow ninjutsu. He slowly got to his feet, stumbling forward slightly as he regained his balance, while slouched forward, his head jerked so his chin was level with the ground, and his right eye was focused on the woods in which he just saw the three shinobi dart through. He sighed, lowering his head again as he seemed to break into a run with his arms behind him, reaching the woods within seconds as following them, stopping in tree a little distance away. While watching he noticed one of the non-grass shinobi about to use a technique against the grass shinobi. In the little time he had left, he moved the cloth from over his left eye, revealing the sharingan eye in it's place, this eye inturn started to spin as it copied the technique. Jason would wait to see what other new moves he could learn from these three.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games