Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:59 pm

NUR

User Image

Shokus retractable blades extend..."Ya I guess I am in the mood for another ride." She bites her lower lip and allows 5 more raven sized birds swarm and fly towards the feathers in the area and at Kashim directly. Upon making the handsign to explode the birds they do so and explode in great force hopefully vaporizing those feathers. Her bird flies even higher into the air twirling and spinning upwards Shoku puts her hands in her clay pouches once again. Shoku makes a couple handsigns while doing this and seemingly nothing happens.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:00 pm

((I'm not attacking grass, im attacking akatsuki, and hey SHE started it, she tried to explody me up.))

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:05 pm

((Well she still technically apart of grass XD))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:36 pm

(She still tried to explodey me first, so if you gonna attack anyone....it not gonna be mez, cause I ish like Tobi, and I ish a good boi ^__^)
(BTW Eris, I doubt they could fly DIRECTLY at the feathers, cause they ish all over da place.)

Kashiim formed a few quick seals as the birds closed in. 'Kawarimi no jutsu' Kashiim thought to himself as he replaced with a feather that was the furthest and highest away from the birds and explosion. This put his directly between the explosion and Shoku's location. "Well this will probably hurt a bit." Kashiim said as he flew more upward from the blast, which then sent him farther into the air. After he traveled a certain distance into the air, he began to descend and conveiniently landed on Shoku's bird. His legs were wide open as he landed. "Well, you ready for that ride now?" Kashiim said, his blade was still drawn but it was barely touching Shoku's back, if at all. "You know, I've never ridden in the air before." Kashiim said with some sentiment as he leaned his head back, but caught a glimpse of his dark wings against the bright sky. "Waitaminute.." He said and examined his wings. "Well, this just seems pointless. Well let's just have fun then." Kashiim said as he raised his blade to the upper left about two feet from Shoku, and swung it in a diagonal motion towards her back.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:46 pm

NUR

User Image

((Ya I know i just wanted to destroy a bunch of the feathers ))

Shoku bends over thus the blade of Kashim misses her right over her butt. Planting her hands on the birds back and having her retractable blades retract back she back springs towards Kashim so her feet close in quickly for a backward kick at his chest.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:49 pm

((I guess I should make a post or something stating that I am still here since I technically am.))

Watching from the ground, shiro just sighs. "Everyone has flight powers these days. Whatever happened to good old fashioned walking. Well no sense in trying to get in the fight. They are too high up."

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Kashiim get hit in the chest by Shoku's kick, but as she connects he attempts to grab her feet as they are placed on his chest in attempt to drag her with him. "Geez, you have terrible aim. If you were trying to get your legs around me, it didn't work, cause you tried to go through me." Kashiim said with a smirk. "Has anyone ever told you that you are a lady in the street but a freak in the fight?" Kashiim said as he began falling with her.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:08 am

NUR

User Image

Shoku looks back at Kashim as he grabs her feet and successfully pulls her off her bird. As they fall through the air she looks down at Kashim who is under her and quickly thinks of a way out of this. She spins herself out of Kashim's grasp and wraps her legs around his body. She smiles down at him with one of her arms extended behind her. Her retractable blade extends and she thrusts it towards Kashims chest not in an attempt to kill him, but to hurt him badly yes.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:23 am

Kashiim, whose blade was in his hand after all this, brought his blade up to defend himself against the oncoming blade. Kashiim moved his face closer to Shoku's and looked her deep in the eyes. A smile quirked the corners of his mouth. "Well," He began. "This is my stop. Call me after your trip." He finished as he poked her belly and then made a sharp turn upward, which he then turned into another turn where he was looking down. By this time, Shoku would either be upside down, or falling.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:31 am

NUR

User Image

Shoku keeps her legs tight around Kashim thus she is now upside with kashim over her looking down at the ground as they fly about Shoku curls herself around so she is face to face to Kashim. She smiles takes a deep breath in and blows a kiss to Kashim which of course is actually the kiss of death jutsu at this range though it should just knock him out.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:44 am

Kashiim, not know what Shoku was doing, simply stared at her in confusion. Kashiim then felt the effects of the jutsu, and became unconcious. After this, he glided to the ground, not controlling anything and landed on top of Shoku when they softly landed.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 am

((poke?

User Image))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:56 am

NUR

User Image

Landing on the ground Shoku giggles as the unconscious man lays over her her legs still around him. "Well I should be taking him home then." She says which is a blatant lie but nonetheless needs to be done. She lets her legs unravel around him and his weight alone falls down atop her, Shoku didn't think this one through fully. "Ahh crap." She says then pushes his body up and twists herself around so she is kneeling on the ground with Kashim on her back. She then stands up and looks to the sky her clay bird swoops down she jumps on lugging Kashims body up onto the bird as well. They both fly into the horizon supposedly towards his home.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:29 pm

((Is there going to be a clash of villages, cause i really need something to do.))

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:30 pm

((Probably not.))
As they flew away shiro just kind of stood there. "Huh. Weird. Oh well." Sitting down, he decided to do some more training in lighting, so he took out his scroll and started reading up on several jutsu.
[1/2]

Finding a basic one he didn't know, he tried it, causing his whole body to light up, and with enough concentration, flicker on and off.
[2/2] Flicker Technique.

Deciding to continue this even further, he starts trying to force the lighting chakra he just put into his body out. All he could really do is his torso.
[3/4]

Trying again, he managed to get his whole body sparking with lighting chakra, but he found he couldn't move.
[4/4] Burst Technique. Extended flickering light out.

Sitting back down, he looks over the other genin jutsu and studies one in particular. A scouting jutsu.
[1/4]

Trying it out, Shiro makes the signs and manages to warm the air in his hands, but nothing comes of it.
[2/4]

Trying again, he warms the air and a small cloud appears infused with his chakra, but it quickly dispels.
[3/4]

Once again, he tries. The cloud appears again, and Shiro suddenly falls to the ground as the small cloud starts floating up, with his consciousness attached to it. Flying around for a bit, Shiro finally stops and returns to his body. "Well that was interesting."
[4/4] Cloud Wisp
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games