Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:22 am
(Sharingan lets me see through it, and reverse it, i can edit that in if you'd prefere)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:42 am
((Please do...and I'll post now.))

Sengetsu emerged from his hiding place, instructing his clones to do the same. Due to the mud armor Sengetsu's plan was a sucess, his sharingan once again became active. The water was all over the ninja's body meaning that if he expelled it by adding rock and making it into mud then he would indeed find his tattoes covered and hidden. Sen's chakra control over the water part of the mud would allow him to restrain it aginst the boy's skin. "My my...it seems this genin isn't as weak as you suspected...Sengetsu." control had shifted, and Senji had emerged. the clones fell back to into the puddles in the form of water, though it was unclear whether they collapsed or just receded. Senji slowly reached behind coiling his fingers around the hilt of the Samehada. Grasping the blade in his right hand he pulled upward removing it from its resting place. Draging it on the ground as he walked his blood red eyes locked in directly on Jason's. "An imititaion of the uchiha powers is nowhere near the real thing!" he vanished appearing twelve inches beside Jason. He dropped to his left hand kicking his feet around in the form of a kick following behind it with a powerful slash of his blade. COntact with the armor using the blade would eat Jason's chakra away and shatter it.

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:05 am
Jason just smiled, "You gotter stop Guessing before you act," he would say, as he would just dissolve into a puddle of mud, merging with the puddles already present, which also had chakra in it, making everywhere that sengetsu would look would look like a mass of chakra, with jason's position indistinguishable, Right after he would dissapear, One of the massive roots from the gates would come crashing down on sengetsu's position. While jason was underground, he made his tattoo mole creatures from before merge into a single tattoo puddle on the ground through the gates further in, far enough through the gates to no-where near the puddles of sengetsu's water. Right after this, jason would rise from below the puddle, his mud armor still there as the tattoo's took form over the mud. Jason would then take a defensive stance, his one sharingan eye looking at segetsu as the tattoos kept form over his armor, meaning that sengetsu's bloodline would be block once again. A fouth tail formed in the floating rock armor, as jason was losing control of his beast, Right after the tail was formed, Jason would point one of his hands at sengetsu, as a barrage of rocks from the regenerating armor would be sent straight at sengetsu, this would keep him busy as 3 clones of mud would rise around jason, due to the almost unlimited mud supply given, it would be hard to destroy them. He was on the ropes now, soon he would have to run.

(i'm out of jonin and chunin jutsu now, , so i'll be running soon)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:32 am
Yukio grinned as soon as Sengetsu revealed himself and motioned for the clones to act. The entire time the fight had been gone on, Yukio was working, preparing himself for the ideal moment to act. All throughout the fight, his clones had worked tirelessly to turn almost all of the trees surrounding them into great mountains of paper. Using their paper manipulation abilities in unison the clones blasted out a swirling funnel of hard, razor sharp paper from both of Senji's sides and attempted to collide into the man at high speeds. With the paper funnels colliding into Senji they would combine into one giant paper tornado, hurling Senji around and around through the razor sharp edges of the paper before spitting him out high in the air. The rocks sent at Senji would also join the fray and attempt to smash into him while he would be within the tornado's grasp. The rain and water will have weakened the paper after its initial strike though, so its edges would shortly become dull and just hard like rocks. Yukio hardly expected Sengetsu to recieve any fatal or hardly weakening damage from the tornado.

Lastly, the real Yukio himself acted, diving down from sky in his giant paper plane at sonic blasting speeds. His aim wasn't towards Sengetsu, however, but rather Jason. His tattoo marks were finally hidden and if the boy went through any more tails Yukio was afraid he'd lose control. If there was ever a time to act, now was it. Yukio couldn't afford to stop the plane to let him onnor could he attempt to physically grab Jason and hoist him up. He kept all of his focus solely on the speed and durability of the plane, using the paper from his back pack to surround it and protect it from the rain. It would be up to Jason whether he would take this daring escape route Yukio had worked so hard to provide. He couldn't force it on him. It would be a simple jump to catch the wing of the plane as it zipped past him, but just in case that wouldn't be good enough Yukio manipulated the paper to make a long rope hang down from the end of it.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:47 am
((Still don't know what's going on, I thought you were in an electrical barrier with Xantos))
Areku stayed where he was standing not to sure when he saw Yukio move for Jason, there was still Xantos around so he got his sword out and ready himself to move, if Xantos tried to jump in as he hoped that Sengetsu was occupied.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 am
Daron stayed at a distance, he was intrigued by the men here. His crimson eyes glowed, he wanted to learn a bit more about these men before fighting. Even if he did fight he would most likely be killed, his crimson eyes show his hunger for power.  

FullbusterOrleans

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:02 pm
Xantos kicked up his blade, using his sharingan to see throught the reveresed genjutsu and nullify it. He lifted his eye patch down when he was finished. He kicked his sword upward and surfed in the air toward Sengetsu, hovering near him. "Well...what shall we do now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:14 pm
Ryoko saw through the genjutsu and reversed it also. When the chakra-infested water began to get into his pores, he did several handsigns and Slapped his palms ton the ground. This time, however, he toned down the Lava swimmer jutsu a little, burning him somewhat. It also evaporated any water that was foreign, and somewhat dehydrating him. Seeing as Yukio was near, he steered it away from the plane.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:46 pm
((Ryoko...unlike Jason you're rpc has no way of knowing that the water has entered you're body, and it isn;t so easily ridden. it is linked almost directly to my chgakra the reason wings was able to overide it was because of his bijuu and clan abilities, you have none so the water is still inside you.))

Senji smirked, he clapped his hands together and a massive burst of chakra filled wind dispelled the paper and the rocks. Senji gripped his sword once more and sighed. "You kids are really becoming annoying. He replaced the samehada on his back. "I know...how about a little game hm?" he reached beneath his cloak and drew a katana. Holding the weapon in his right hand, he formed a single seal with his left. "Chakra DIscharge!" the blade glowed brightly with the ninja's chakra. Its edges extended several inches outward, and became drastically sharper. Senji grinned, his eyes rolled into their eternal mangekyou form and his spped and strentgth sky rocketed. He appeared beside Yukio. "We can't have any of that." a single great slash of the highly concentrated chakra blade dispelled the papaer around the plane and proceeded to shred the plane itself by discharging a small amount of its chakra in the form of a long sharp stream to extend its edges, just narrowly missing Yukio. During the slash Senji's left hand formed a sela and the falling rain became long slender and sharp like sembon needles. Maneuvering skillfully Senji directed the needles to converge from the sky and the ground onto the two ninja who had been on the plane. The water that had fallen on the shinobi already especially on Yukio and inside of Ryoko became as the outside Rain instantly inflicting severe damage, the forced infiltration of the foreign chakra would have extremely negative effects that would force disrupt the chakra flow of all of the effected. This is done in a way similar to how an ally breaks a genjutsu, by disrupting the chakra flow through the application of their own, however this steady stream of disruption would completely throw off their chakra systems making them useless in this battle. "Don't underestimate the power of the wind!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:58 pm
Xantos made more handseals and got closer to Jason. "Water Prison Jutsu." If the jutsu was allowed to continue, it would make a sphere of nearly impenetrable water around Jason. With his last clone standing, he helped Xantos to make more handseals and charged a lightning bolt in his hand, ready to plunge the electricity into the water prison. The clone that helped Xantos retreated, made three other clones and did a sealing jutsu. "Kekkai Houjin - Barrier Method Battle Array" The jutsu surrounded Xantos, Senji and Jason in a barrier, the barrier itself rendering Jason's chakra useless.

Kekkai Houjin - Barrier Method Battle Array

Kekkai Houjin is a method in which 4 seals are used to seal a certain area, the most basic removes an opponents use of their chakra. Other add on's to this sealing method can be implemented but are much more complicated. The original barrier method is only A rank but if any their are any add on's it turns the rank to S.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:13 pm
Areku eyes glowed purple and Susanoo behind him now as he moved quickly towards behind Xantos seeing as he had one hand occupied with Jason, and the other one making seals and about to finish Areku took his Hisakata Latana with one hand that was glowing green from chakra and let out Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill) letting out a massive tornado, it would probably attack Jason as well but seeing as he was about to be captured he had to take his chance at the same time he launched a kunai's with his free hand to one of the clones feet that was making the barrier the kunai had an explosive tag on it behind Areku, Susanoo was covering him from the rain with a barrier of water then shot out a gust of wind from his mouth to try to blow away the clouds.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:17 pm
All of the clones were able to dodge the explosive tags, knocking them far enough away to not be hit by the explosion. One of the clones made an oil clone with a few handsigns, and in turn, the oil clone unravelled a scroll in front of the tornado, drawing it into the scroll. "Wind Sealing Jutsu."

(If you come into the barrier, your chakra is useless, weapons are still usable, but jutsu is not. I am only allowing the jutsu to not shut off mine or Sen's chakra.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:20 pm
Senji formed a seal in his left hand. On thr gound a nearby bould began to levitate into the air as it approached the barrier it shattered and its pieces orbited around the outside. "Xantos...Its time to leave the barrier...the trap is almost complete."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:30 pm
((you do know clones can do only one jutsu and disperse right? Since a clone making a clone would just make it go bye bye just saying so your barrier still on though they scattered from the attack? Sen Susanoo is my kekkei genkai ability he comes out only his mid-section there wouldn't be a way to control it unless you bring out your own, the difference from mine and the sharigan is the whole sword and shield, while mine just aids the user with it's natural elements and fights along side the user, you would either summon your own, but you can't control him, he is fully kekkei genkai, well that is my opinion on that since well the sharigan abilities shouldn't succeed that high to affect my kekkei genkai, also my wind attack was sealed off))
Though Areku's move was sealed into the scroll, Areku stayed where he was as his sword became a giant wind blade at the same time wings came from his back and he aimed a slash at Xantos midsection from where he was,"Fighting in two fronts is hard." Areku thought as he threw more kunais to Xantos clones as he swing his blade to his midsection while Susanoo kept trying to part the clouds and finally succeeding to it.

- Fuuton: Seijitsu Kaze-ken ((Wind Style: Faithful Wind Blade))

Description: Using a blade like Kunai, Katana, sword, or anything with a blade sticking it is used as base and from the blade a giant 10 foot condense blade of wind formed, since it's made out of wind it is light as a feather and it is able to cut easily through hard dense materials also it is able to add another element to the mix to make it more destruction from it.
Duration: 4 Posts as Chunnin
7 Posts as Jounin
10 Posts as kage or Sannin
Element: Wind and other
Type: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu
- Fuuton Reppu-Ookami ((Wind Style: Gale Wolf))

Insanity Play of Susanoo 2/13 ((Forgot to add this in my last post))

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:40 pm
edited  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games