Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:21 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kaimu started pouting, "You haxor! And i already read all the books, I don't wana go back to the library. the girl there is kinda scary." he mumbled the last pert under his breath, feeling a chill run up his spine as he did. He had almost made a new friend, but Haku had to come ruin the fun.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:26 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

The Chuunin squeezed his head before his eye deactivated. "You have the chakra signature of a Kage! You could kill me in one swift blow! So get your a** out of there and start acting like the adult you are. All this crap in the Shinobi World. I haven't met a man as immature as him since Shahnz." Grabbing the hood Kaimu wore over his head, Haku pulled as hard as he could. The man was heavy. But he was a grown man so if he had the weight of a child it would be quite disturbing. Not to mention how skinny his entire body would be. "Kido... or whatever your name is, come here and help me watch Kaimu. He's being a little child."

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Haku grabbed the hood, Kaimu's demeanor changed. In a swift flash, he smacked the hand grabbing his hood away with his left hand, and his right moved to grab the Chunin by the neck and pin him to the ground. The normally blood red eyes were now a beautiful gold, and as he spoke, his voice had a eerie tone to it, lacking the child like luster, and holding the sanity of a mass murderer. "If she see's my face, I am dead. You just tried to kill me." as he spoke the grip on the boys neck began to tighten, cutting off the wind pipe, preventing him from breathing, speaking, and most importantly, screaming. The sheer pressure of the mans personality would suffice to keep Haku from successfully breaking from of the vice grip. The golden eyes stared deep into the boy's glowing with more intensity by the second.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:00 pm
(( Haku dun goofed. ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku couldn't help but want to die laughing. Was he serious? Like he hadn't been faced by a situation such as this before. He wasn't going to do anything to Kaimu. But he really did want to laugh. The Kusa Shinobi knew Kaimu wasn't even thinking of killing him. And that was the funny thing about it. He technically was not a Grass Shinobi. And if he was, Haku's death would be treated even worse than before. And then there were the people who held him dear. Those who would kill if he death did occur. The man was a fool of he thought he was simply going to get away with trying to do something. But there was a good thing about being Dragconic. And he had to thank someone for that. He coughed up smoke at first. He wondered how much of this smoke would come up before a small puff of fire.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
"Mastering others makes you strong. Mastering yourself makes you fearless."

Kyo watched the two men struggle with each other, before placing one hand on each man's chest. Slowly pushing them apart, he spoke calmly,"Now, now, let's all just settle down. Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on?"Kyo shifted his gaze to the new arrival."You! You can explain this."

((Ya, I am a former rain shinobi))

x
x
x

Hasame Kyo ‡ Ninjutsu ‡ Jounin

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:43 am
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

The Kusa Shinobi got to his feet and gathered what air he could use to fill his lungs with. "Thank you very much, sir. Ahem..." He started, tucking his hands behind his head. "Kaimu is currently part of my mission. And if he keeps running away like some little child I'm going to get my a** chewed up when the Kusakage gets here. But no one in Kusa is going to kill that man. Because if so they would need to deal with the Kusakage who, believe it or not, rules Kusagakure with an iron fist. If someone kills you, so be it. You're a grown man! Quit crying about crap!" The final few sentences of his statement were directed at Kaimu. He was prepared to burn him to ashes, but he knew the same thing would happen to him that would've happened to Kaimu had he killed Keza. "Kaimu! Come on!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:12 am
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

_______________Kido Saphora
xxxxx

The Silent Spy of The Grass_______________

Name: Kido Saphora xx Rank: Academy Studentxx Village: Kusakagure

User Image

Kido starred at the grass ninja that was referred to as Haku, startled and intimidated as he stood frozen with a hint of fear. "This ones different from Aki, he only wants me for my power, I won't let it happen....not again," thought the small boy as he refused to help Haku.

((Having a character scared to talk to people makes it hard to get a solid RP post))

User Image

I have seen some awful things.
The kind of things that could make a man wish he didnt exist.
Although I'm warm-blooded, my heart is cold.
I've been invisible my whole life...I guess I can wait a little longer.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Being pulled away his eyes began to change back into blood red. After Haku was done scolding him he grinned, but the smile was hidden behind his hood, "your eyes are red like mine!" he said. Kaimu had apperently ignored everything that Haku said, but then turned his attention to Kido. The boy was frozen, it reminded him of a lizard. "Geko, lets go. Its Haku's turn to hide." he said grabbing the lizard boy by the wrist, and leaping atop the building. With the strength and speed of a kage, Haku stood no chance of catching up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:41 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

_______________Kido Saphora
xxxxx

The Silent Spy of The Grass_______________

Name: Kido Saphora xx Rank: Academy Studentxx Village: Kusakagure

User Image

Kido wasn't much of a talker, not at this point at least, so he didnt really say no. As the dim-minded individual clutched onto the boys wrist he was caught totally by surprise, forcing his body to instinctively try and protect itself. In a matter of seconds the boys body flickered into a transparent state hoping to protect itself when suddenly the force of Kaimu's tugging caused the boy to stumble, and eventually tumble to the floor. Being transparent no one could really see him fall, but merely heard the thuds of him hitting the wooden floor. The transparency of Kido's body flickered back to normal just as fast as it turned see through as the boy landed sprawled out on the ground, unsure of what just happened.

User Image

I have seen some awful things.
The kind of things that could make a man wish he didnt exist.
Although I'm warm-blooded, my heart is cold.
I've been invisible my whole life...I guess I can wait a little longer.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:55 am
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

The Chuunin touched his chin for a moment. "Let's see... Burn through the roof and get beaten to a pulp by Lady Kusakage... Or go AWOL for a while and probably get hunted down and murdered by Lady Kusakage... Burn!" Cocking his head at an angle so he faced the roof, light puffs of smoke came from his mouth as he prepared. After about three seconds of this, fire erupted from in between his lips. The fire would surely blast through the roof, if not melt it into nothing. Anyone standing on the roof would either burn or fall from the roof. The fire would go on, continuously, until Kaimu and/or Kido came falling from the roof. 'Lady Kusakage is going to kill me for this... Oh, well. It's worth it to possibly burn them to a crisp.' As the fire out of him finally stopped, he wiped the smudges from his mouth. "Dickheads.... Hopefully they found a way out of that. I'm going to go train. Go get murdered you little kid!" With that, Haku tucked his hands behind his head and walked out in a careless fashion.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:45 am
(( What a d**k.
XD ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:52 am
DANDii Lions--
(( What a d**k.
XD ))
((No, Kaimu is a d**k whose afraid of Rini WHO ISN'T EVEN IN KUSA ANYMORE!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:55 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Geko fell to the floor, Kaimu stopped and turned around. "Are you ok Geko-san?" but before he would wait for an answer, a bright light began to form on the room. "What, in the..." after about one second the light was replaced by flames, lots of them. As the flames destroyed the ground he had been standing on, Kaimu let out a scream,, and vision of him was lost within the flames.

Sindenky

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXn i n j u t s u X|X k u s a k a g e X|X m e t a lX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|X c h i r u X|X c l a nX|

XXXXXX Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time.

XXXAki landed on the rooftop of a neighboring building in time to see the roof entirely collapse. Without a second thought she leaped across the gap, summoning her column from it's resting spot in the ground, and drove straight through the hole after Kaimu and Kido. The living metal column would burst through the foundation of the burning building and change shape to encase the three in a metal bubble as Aki snatched them in her arms, protecting them from the flames. She also directed it capture any other living soul in the building, The spheres would roll swiftly from the building and release it's contents safely to the streets in front of the dorms. The living metal would quickly stretch to cover the whole building, starving the fire of oxygen, then return to the ground. "What the hell happened." Aki demanded staring at the smoldering wreckage.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff