Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Andrew Ookami User Image of User Image
Son of The Migthy Daron Ookami

Blood Manipulator
Oragami No Dara

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrew looked at Hya as he poked his thigh and smiled, "No they don't seek me, but I have heard of Rahenno, tons of story's," he said as he began to play with his katana's hilt.

In loving memory of:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:07 pm
Mizu looked at Andrew and then back at Ryugan. "Hm...I do agree.That means if you want me then your really gonna try harder." She then gave i light smile.  

Rockgirl809

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:27 pm
"I understand, you may leave Andrew. I have no further questions for you. What is this card you gave me?" Hya looked at the card. Then he cleared the mist. The area was now clear. He didn't know what to think noe, but to keep looking."You can flirt with this guy all day if you want, ia m going to move on and keep searching." Hya made a water clone. he told him something in his ear."I will leave this clone with you. He will tell you were i will be once your done." Hya then left.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:44 pm
Excuse me?!.... Mizu said to herself. Though she would have rather most likely wanted to say it to her face. The next moment her oil clone came up right behind her telling her about what had happened to cloud and where Rahenno and Pyro was. She gave a large grin as she released the oil clone and left a puddle of oil.  

Rockgirl809

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:06 pm
(( the card has my name and where to find me if you need me again ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

"Heh, guy??" Ryugan uttered laughing, he knew who this ninja was, hell he even destroyed his house not to long ago. He watched as he did whatever the hell he did then turned to Mizu. "You hang with him why?? He seems like such a downer"

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:36 pm
"He's my partner.Thats why I hang around with him." Her clear blue hazel eyes shown alittle bit over her hood.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryugan laughed to himself a bit, she seemed as cold as ice, though she showed a few signs that she wasn't completely uninterested. He sunk to the ground, sitting in a butterfly position. He coildn't help but address she had her hood on. "You can take your hood off, why would you wanna hide a face like yours anyway??" He said softly gazing into her eyes. "You know, you have beautiful eyes.."

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:33 pm
Her eye color turned into a liquid form showing that her face was turning red.She then pulled her hood down so he wont be able to see. "Cause..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:41 pm
Hya's clone looked at Ryugan. He then sat on the tree branch."Well if you ahve a problem with me, go complain to someone who cares." Hya's clone was bored. He could be out looking for Pyro insted of sitting through this mental torture.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:44 pm
Mizu smiled to Hya's responce. "Oh by the way Hya...I have good news"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:46 pm
"That the Cloud village is destroyed? Yeah i know that, but what other news to you have that is good?" Hya's clone was looking at Mizu.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:47 pm
"Not that...my clone found Pyro and I think Rahenno..." She then smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Ryugan could mess up the mood and address the clone, but where would that get him?? He ignored the clone and slowly rose to his feet, getting close to Mizu. "Cause what?" he asked in a very nice, compassionate tone, he really wanted to know why, he could see her with his Byakugan, and from what he could tell she was nothing less of beautiful. He rose his right arm upward and lightly placed it on her hood, before slowly tugging it off. When the hood was completely off, He gazed even deeper into her eyes and smiled softly. "Your beautiful..Why would you want to hide it?"

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:49 pm
"Oh! That is good! According to Hya, they were at Rahenno's tree house, but now its gone. do you know Pryo's excact location?" Hya's clone was eating a Origini.

((logging off for the night, be online tomorrow))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games