Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:43 pm

elaise looked at zack for a few seconds bvoefore hugging him tightly to herself. " i had a feeling that you liked me but i just couldn't say anything." she took his hand and squeezed it before kissing him on the cheek and blushing.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:59 pm

Zack smiled and blushed as she kissed him on his cheek"I..I was also to shy to say something"He stated.He huged her back and kissed her forhead and grinned at her"Wanna sit here for any longer and watch the clouds?..I think the sun will set soon"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:08 pm

" yeah sure why not. we should watch the sunset it's normally beautiful." elaise smiled happily at him. she lay back on the grass looking up at the clouds, it was so peacefull here especially after the problems everyone had had other the last couple of days.
im so glad i met him and i know now i will do everything in my power to make sure he's safe.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:12 pm

Zack sat in the grass and watched Elaise.Now he noticed how beautiful she realy was and smilled he then looked at the sky.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:20 pm

At the end of the song the book is thrown at Dave. He catches it and twirls with the weight. He then graciously plops the book on the couch. "Hey Az((nickname)) why you gotta be like that. You don't like singing, acapella style?"
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:26 pm

"NO ..i like it but you just sang wrong...that is all"She said grinning"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:26 pm

elaise looked up and zack and smiled sitting up and moving closer to him she sat with her head leaning in his shoulder watching the sun set, it seemed even more beautiful than normal.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:35 pm

"Oh cmon, we sang it wrong. We know the words, and our voices are decent. Oh, you're you just messing with us huh?"

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:58 pm

She laughed"Maybe..Well maybe i just wanted to throw the book at Dave?Who knows"SHe smiled at them"Well at least he didn't get hurt."

Zack stroke softly over her hair and watched the sun set while he hummed a melody.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:13 pm

elaise felt zack stroke her hair and smiled before turning and giving him a kiss on the mouth. she closed her eyes and relaxed leaining against him.

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Zack blushed again but kissed her softly back.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:20 pm

elaise opened her eyes as zack kissed her, she smiled at him before looking around. " ermm maybe we should head back, it's getting dark and you must be hungry i know i am."
she hugged him waiting for him to reply.

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Zack kissed her again"Okey then lets go"He said as he stood up
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:28 pm

elaise stood up and began walking next to him, she looked up at the sky and saw a few stars, she took his hand as they walked but didn't say anything.

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Zack suddenly coughed a little as they walked back.He felt the pain in his chest again but tried to hide it.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games