Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:37 pm
No, Chris and Jill. That's how it plays out, Chris and Jill are together the whole time, they find Rebecca and three of them escape. Barry is never even mentioned, like he never existed.

And yes, you meet her as Wesker. But Wesker's scenarios are pretty bad too. It's like a really bad comic book where the character is alone all the time so he narrates to himself.
Lisa would be chasing him, and he'd be throwing these one liners at her like, "I think she likes me." and "I seem to have a stalker."  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:43 am
I was really saddned when I saw how Lisa and Wesker interacted. I think they tried to make Wesker too witty... and in doing so made him corny.

Although, if the lines were delivered by Waugh, I'm pretty sure I would have swooned and thought "He's talking about me, not Lisa!!! biggrin "

But then again, I'm a hopeless girl...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:25 am
You know, someday I'm gonna visit Waugh, and get my copy of Wesker's Report autographed, then take a picture with him, just to rub it in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:58 am
That's just mean... you mean you wouldn't ask him to sign another copy of Wesker's Report for me? ;-;  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:03 am
Hehe Never pictured Wesker saying anything like "I think she likes me."

I would be happy if I OWNED Wesker's Report. Buuuut I don't. And I don't know how to go about getting it. I've watched it though. (on YouTube a while back.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:05 am
I ordered a Japanese copy, from Japan. I have a region free DVD player, so that's how I watch it. But it's with japanese subtitles.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:09 am
I want a regional DVD player sooo bad!
Subtitles don't bother me one bit. So I'd be good to go.
Didn't they release it with the game when it first came out?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:10 am
Only if you pre-ordered.
Oh, and actually, my DVD didn't start out region free. I hacked it. Yes, that's right, I hacked my DVD player. I'm that badass. xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:14 am
Good. That is worthy of my praise as I am incapable of hacking anything. You're coming to my home, we're having a slumber party and you will hack my playa'.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:17 am
lol
"Hey! Welcome! Okay, in this room you'll find piles and piles of technology that I want you to hack. You'll get a sweet tart for every item you hack. Go!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:42 am
Oh um... I don't have the DVD, I just printed out a paper copy of it and got it bound... because I'm a freak... >.>  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:46 am
Yeah, well, that doesn't have Waugh's voice overs on it, so signing it would be kinda anti-symbolic.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:47 am
Aww Notte that doesn't make you a freak. I think that's cool.

Bio, I think you misunderstand. I said I am 'incapable' as in me and hacking are not friends. I just can't do it. XD But for sweet tarts I shall do my best!  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:50 am
Oh, no, no, I was actually quoting you. xd  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:52 am
Hey Bio, how much do these DVDs run?

*wants one ;-; *  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games