Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:07 pm

"So boring it seems everyone wants to get some sleep." Shiro said smiling at the two.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Vrail found it hard to breathe, as he looking into her eyes. He started hadn't felt this waysince the day he lost everything. He tcould feel his invicble barrier arounf his heart crack. He put his hand to his chest, as if it had really happened. His face turned red and his body felt like it was overheating. This all happened because he continued to stare, longingly, at Aki!

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:16 pm

"I-I'm gonna go to the training fields..." She muttered and stood up. All the while her eyes remained upon Vrail. Without any more inclination to Shiro nor Shoku Aki began to leave the area. She nearly stumbled and fell to her face as she was walking across the room, because her sight remained lingering upon Vrail. Due to this near disaster she broke contact so she make it to the door smoothly. Just before as she opened the door Aki turned back and gave Vrail one last look then stepped into the cold wind that stirred her hair and short skirt.

[[ To Training Field Twoooo

-nudge nudge- ]]
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:20 pm

Doku Jaki
"I-I'm gonna go to the training fields..." She muttered and stood up. All the while her eyes remained upon Vrail. Without any more inclination to Shiro nor Shoku Aki began to leave the area. She nearly stumbled and fell to her face as she was walking across the room, because her sight remained lingering upon Vrail. Due to this near disaster she broke contact so she make it to the door smoothly. Just before as she opened the door Aki turned back and gave Vrail one last look then stepped into the cold wind that stirred her hair and short skirt.

[[ To Training Field Twoooo

-nudge nudge- ]]

Vrail stood and turned to Shiro "I need to work on my.... Genjutsus." he said as he ran out the door.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Hisashi arrived at the Grand Hall. He knew he was late. But he still decided to go there.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Watching Aki leave followed by Vrail, Shiro let out a small smirk and scooted closer to Shoku and started talking to her in a soft tone so only she could hear. "Those two. They think I don't see it, but I do. Well I better go make sure they don't mess up. You are welcome to join me." After giving shoku the message, Shiro got up as well and left to find the other two.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:52 pm

User Image

Shoku wakes up to the sound of Shiro whispering to her which sort of freaks her out...She stretchs herself out then gets up and walks out the door to follow them to the training grounds.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:10 am

Noticing that most of the genin have finished the maze, he decided to go there to, even if he had a feeling that he would fail because of his cheating

RaiTenguOni

Fanoto

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:13 am

"Kinda dull around here. I'm gonna try and go find Ronnel." Jono commented to Sano as he walked out of the Grand Hall with a goodbye wave from behind.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:24 am

Vrail walks in and goes back to his seat. He sits down and mumbles something under his breathe. He is still waiting to fight in the 3rd Exam!

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:44 am

Kazu walked back into the grand hall again and found the nearest chair and colsaped there sitting on the chair, the blood came to his clothes and are soaking with them, he went to sleep without telling anyone about his injuries.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:25 am

Zane woke up from his nap and realized that half of the people that were there are now gone. "Wonder where everyone went off to," asked Zane as he got to his feet. "I think I'm going to go wander around." Zane left the guild hall and went off to the snow village.

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:37 am

Eris5
Danielsgirl15
Eris5
"Yes i'm still here..." Susumu peeks her head out from behind a corner she was meditating in the corner but woke instantly upon hearing her name..."And you must be Luna?"

*blushes* Yes *bows* Gennin Luna Bravenheart reporting for duty.

Susumu sighs "Well I am guessing you are here for some training? if you don't mind me taking you away from this busy area I can train you elsewhere in the Snow Village." Susumu takes the sword in her hand and puts it back in Zanes sheath.. "Kasumi please calm down..." She walks over to her and whispers in her ear. "And don't show off your powers, keeping the enemy guessing is half the battle."

Yes Lady Sususmu *bows* Now where are going to train. If you dont mind id like to start as soon as possible.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:09 am

Kemai still waiting for Zeramaru to reply said" there still a dude looking for you around the village"(still no PM)

fire assasin8

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:20 am

Zane's clone appeared at the guild hall and sat down waiting for anything interesting to happen.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games