Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Alice looked down at the creature "H-hey I'm telling Shou won't shoot at us.." She sighed
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:45 pm

Samara crouched down not really listening to alice. She growled louder and didnt move from her spot.

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:54 pm

"Bec-"she said being cutoff by the person entering. She walked backwards toward the wall.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:19 pm

User ImageShou glared at wolf but resumed his archery. "Why?" He asked, picking up another arrow. "Do you want to get shot at?"

((Sorry, I was partying with family... xd ))

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:29 pm

Alice shook her head nervously "N-no not really..the wolf is afraid of you for some reason.." . She ran past the wolf towards Shou "See See!" She poked him a couple of times "Nice person...." she said looking at the wolf.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:29 pm

User ImageRANPHA

"Clothes?" Ranpha asked, curiously staring at Hirono. "That's why?" She smiled at him. "Okay," She agreed. "Can't you just measure yourself, though?" Ranpha pleaded. "I've haven't measured my height and my scale in a while."

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:59 pm

MindxHunter
Alice shook her head nervously "N-no not really..the wolf is afraid of you for some reason.." . She ran past the wolf towards Shou "See See!" She poked him a couple of times "Nice person...." she said looking at the wolf.

Samara backed away from shou. He had a weapon in his hand and she didnt really like that. Samara's ears went back again with fear and she backed away slowly.
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Haunter apeared out of no were behind Shou, "wow that was wierd" Haunter looks around, "what are you doing?"

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Samara whined and backed away some more. She didnt like the fact that shou had a weapon and hunter was there as well.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:29 am

Deadly C l i c h e

User ImageWithering Petals looked at the odd man. "How strange. "How did I get to the castle? I only remember firey pain and then waking up in the Green House. I was covered in cuts and bruises and scars." She observed, staring at the flower.

((Who? Moi? ))
"I do not know. But I do hope we can get along well." Guroji said as he handed Withered Petals a heavy beer.

"Okay then, but first I am going to need you to strip for an accurate measurement." Hirono said blundly.

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:36 pm

User ImageWithering Petals looked up at him. "I see. Sorry about my outburst earlier." She then took a look at the beer. "Alcohol?" She said softly and sniffed the strong brew. She scrunched up her nose and shut her eyes.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Alice jumped infront of Shou, trying to hide from Haunter. Her eyes were nervous "T-the perverted ghost..." she mumbled to herself.

MindxHunter

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:57 pm

"Yes. Fuolmans to be precise." Guroji said as he took a gulp from the giant mug. Then, saying to Withering Petals in a semi-sober tone "So, what is your name, hun?"
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:39 pm

User ImageShou noticed the wolf back up, but proceded with his archery.

"Practicing." Shou replied to Haunter. "Creepy entrance again, I see." He looked at him, displeased.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Alice nodded slowly ,staying infront of Shou, watching his Archery "Yeah...bored perverted ghost sweatdrop " she replied, keeing her head straight , but still nervous.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games